Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    boo hoo. rogues, the only class in this xpac that ruled ST and AoE wise and was top of the pops around 90% of the time and fights, whining now, because they are the first time this xpac not together with locks in top 3. hillarious. just laughable. boo hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    boo hoo. rogues, the only class in this xpac that ruled ST and AoE wise and was top of the pops around 90% of the time and fights, whining now, because they are the first time this xpac not together with locks in top 3. hillarious. just laughable. boo hoo.
    This guy basically proves it. People don't care one bit about actual balancing. They want to see rogues doing bad out of pure malice, because they were made upset by ganking rogues. And now they gloat. Without even being ashamed of their pathetic behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
    This guy basically proves it. People don't care one bit about actual balancing. They want to see rogues doing bad out of pure malice, because they were made upset by ganking rogues. And now they gloat. Without even being ashamed of their pathetic behaviour.
    But... Rogues aren't doing bad. I mean, they're not being benched, right? Isn't that a good enough sign that they're - well - good enough?

Deleted
    Look at this guy. He tried to sell me that he knows what he is talking about.

But lets elaborate on that. This only means that sub, having an "op" mechanic like shuriken-combo, is still not top boss dps. This means that sub is alarmlingly underpowered and should be buffed immediately. I mean monks and enhancers do better boss dps without shuriken-combo cheese.

And then look at mythic and forget the useless mantle opener burst that is carried to the finish line in heroic.
    Then look a little closer and you will see that there are reasons why rogues are low on some bosses like Vari mythic.

If you are a heroic raider: sub is 6th at overall and 3rd on boss dps.

If you are a mythic raider: your raid spot is safe cause you are very important for progress. Be ready to sacrifice dps for raids success like running away from the boss to save other dps lifes.

Whoa whoa, when did WW monks get so fucking OP XD?
    And fuck affli for being highest by a large margin! And I say that even though I play warlock!

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Then look a little closer and you will see that there are reasons why rogues are low on some bosses like Vari mythic.

If you are a heroic raider: sub is 6th at overall and 3rd on boss dps.

If you are a mythic raider: your raid spot is safe cause you are very important for progress. Be ready to sacrifice dps for raids success like running away from the boss to save other dps lifes.
    Dude my raidspot is safe anyway. Don't you get after 9 pages that we want to do damage in content that matters (no not heroic). I don't fucking need a warant that I have a raidspot. We even brought our beast master who recently finally switched to MM because, oh what big surprise: he wanted to do damage too. But 3 specs all putting out low damage is not acceptable. And your silly reasoning does nothing to justify it.

Deleted
    Dude my raidspot is safe anyway. Don't you get after 9 pages that we want to do damage in content that matters (no not heroic). I don't fucking need a warant that I have a raidspot. We even brought our beast master who recently finally switched to MM because, oh what big surprise: he wanted to do damage too. But 3 specs all putting out low damage is not acceptable. And your silly reasoning does nothing to justify it.
    But damage isnt bad. Look closer, on most st fights, it is midpack among all melees or even upper third (only comparing melees).

Anyways. Blizzard wont react as long as rogues are by far the most popular melee. There was a time we saw as many rogues as warriors or dks in mythic progress.

Blizzards Goal isnt "everyone deals same dps". It is more "everyone should bring something useful to the raid". As long as rogues are soooo popular despite of being 1-2% behind furys - who cares?

Reroll to your windwalker alt and get benched in progress so that the new rogue trial can get your raidspot...

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post

Reroll to your windwalker alt and get benched in progress so that the new rogue trial can get your raidspot...
    You still seem to not understand my position. I can play what I want and I will not get benched. I don't have to compete for my raidspot because I'm reliable and I dont fail. The thing is, I might as well not play at all if my mains damage is ass. It is not fun to soak. Rogues were always a good pick because out of 3 specs one is usually good in damage. One of the reasons I rolled rogue. But right now all 3 specs are disappointing, and will keep dropping due to scaling. Assa by all rights should be way better in ST as in can't do anything else damage wise.

I mean

this tier is kinda proof that even when our damage isnt the best, our utility is good enough

sure the fact that I when I do a world first class rank on immonar and it's still literally 200k away from the actual world first it feels crap.

but if a warrior or monk did bad damage, they'd be practically unusable in a raid (sure commanding shout is okay, but it's nothing special really)
    and it's not like our damage is terrible.
    sure we're "last" but the gap itself isnt insane unless we're talking shitshow fights like high command or eonar.

the main problem(I think) comes from the fact that our 4pc is just beyond terrible. if they pushed a couple % on it and enabled shurriken storm on the proc, it'd be a great 4pc, right now it's only worth equipping if its like a 20 ilvl difference, which is just horrible.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-12-25 at 03:30 PM.

i never was ganked by a rogue in my 13 years wow carreer. maybe cause of the fact that i always played on pve realms.

i want write „do you ever have looked at warcraftlogs in this xpac ???“, but i checked it before, and must differentiate a bit:

since i am only raid organized heroic and just 1-2-3 myth encounters this xpac, i have a strong look at HC. And when you look at warcraftlogs or the reality, Rogues were absurd good there. Everywhere. But when i NOW view the logs back of all the myth tiers, its in fact, not THAAAT crazy. Rogues seems to perform good but standard there. Really not over the top.

But, besides that, Rogues were never in a spot, that justifies the big whine wave. Not. In. The. Slightest.

But, besides that, Rogues were never in a spot, that justifies the big whine wave. Not. In. The. Slightest.
    They are in that spot right now, in case you just woke up from a coma and lost track of things. We don't owe you reparations for having been fine before.

Deleted
    Then why the hell are you here? Go and moan in demon hutners forum.
    Stop being a racist. Forums are for everyone - not just for you and your race.

Btw. its called "Demon Hunters". Not "demon hutners".

that's not exactly true, we're in a very thankless spot
    where we cant complain due to our shitty damage because we're still taken to raids for our utility.

but it still doesnt feel good to play a class that's basically the bitchboi of the raid. where you know the only reason you're there is to stand in something with cloak of shadows.

Imagine if we paid toilet cleaners a shitload of money, yeah they're paid well so they cant complain, but in the end they still do nothing but clean up shit.

They are in that spot right now, in case you just woke up from a coma and lost track of things. We don't owe you reparations for having been fine before.
    boomkin are allowed to do good ST and have biggest utility and aoe/cleave damage.
    i mean, until they exists rogues have all the rights to complain for they dps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    But... Rogues aren't doing bad. I mean, they're not being benched, right? Isn't that a good enough sign that they're - well - good enough?
    With that logic, no class is bad because apart from Top 20 guilds, no guild enforces benching. You see demon hunters along with windwalkers in a lot of mythic kills.

Quote Originally Posted by iamvile View Post
    With that logic, no class is bad because apart from Top 20 guilds, no guild enforces benching. You see demon hunters along with windwalkers in a lot of mythic kills.
    Apart from top20 guild, who seriously needs to bench people, apart from elitist jerks?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

back in my day over half the specs couldn't even be levelled with, let alone taken to dungeons/raids. The obscene bitching over a couple of percentile differences in the class dps rankings fucking astounds me. entitlement at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    back in my day over half the specs couldn't even be levelled with, let alone taken to dungeons/raids. The obscene bitching over a couple of percentile differences in the class dps rankings fucking astounds me. entitlement at its finest.
    Nobody cares about your old days gramps. You think you classic players are some sort of veterans. but you just were noobs. You are probably still a noob if you are indifferent about output.

Nobody cares about your old days gramps. You think you classic players are some sort of veterans. but you just were noobs. You are probably still a noob if you are indifferent about output.
    Come on slim you know its all in da game. Can still earn that cheese even when veterans like Marlowe are trying to work your corners. Even if you need to do some straight up assassination shit. All in da game yo

As much as i usually hate people with attitudes like you show here. i do agree. So many people go on and on about how hard it was to level in vanilla. Sure, if you played 2 hours per week. it might have felt hard. But if you played like most people do now days. 5-6 hours or more a day. It was easy and tedious, not hard. It took time, sure. But was never hard.