Unlimited stamina can be a huge advantage in his case, im curious how it will play

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh I don't think 17 is really strong, certainly not at Toppo's level and probably weaker than Gohan. But he has style and he is efficient
    I think it was suggeste 17 was SS3 level.

7+ Year Old Account
    So weaker than Gohan (whose mystic form was at that level during Z and is now supposedly stronger) and than Toppo, who is at Blue level or above.
    Likely. 17 had his big moment. He likely will get out soon.

Freeza, Goku, and Vegeta will be the remaining 3. Gohan likely will go out after 17.

17 is above SSJ3 in the manga iirc.

anime wise, probably around SSJG level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's what I'd expect. Gohan will likely take out Toppo since Vegeta is focusing on Jiren, Freeza will take out Dyspo. Vegeta will sacrifice himself at some point to save Goku then either Jiren will go all out and beat both Goku and Freeza or Goku will beat Jiren and Freeza will take both of them out together.
    I dont know man, I have a funny feeling that Toppo will get rid of both 17 and Gohan(I mean Gohan with his full power couldnt even get rid of the uni 3 guys), Freeza will take out Dyspo and then go for Toppo (ultimate good vs ultimate evil), Freeza will have a hard time with Toppo and do something stupid like try and kill him which is not allowed, and get disqualified/Zeno squished. That will leave Goku and Vegeta vs Jiren (if Toppo dies, else it will be Goku vs Toppo and Vegeta vs Jiren). If it comes down to Goku and Vegeta vs Jiren, I am going for a win for Vegeta, Vegeta will get knocked out conscious and just lay there, Goku and Jiren will duel it out and Goku will sacrifice himself in the end to take out both him and Jiren just as Vegeta wakes up, which leaves Vegeta the winner since he is the last remaining fighter on the stage.

I am not a Vegeta fan, I mean I like him, he had the best character growth in the whole story, so that is not why I say he would win, I just want him to be able to visit the uni 6 sayins, since he deserves a big win for a change (bar Goku black win).

Or Vegeta will get knocked off by Jiren and it leaves Goku vs Jiren, that is the most likely I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I don't think any1 is here claiming Vegeta to be stronger than he is, if you've fallen for some clickbait youtube videos it's not our fault.

if anything ppl here seem to be wanking Gohan/17 too much, thinking they stand a chance against Toppo when Toppo was equal to or stronger than SSBKx1 Goku...
    I'm just saying Vegeta has a power inside that has been proven, and he is literally trying to deny what has already been proven and seen in both the movie and the anime based off the movie.

He has such a vile hatred of Vegeta his head canon wont even let him acknowledge the fact that for a few moments Vegeta got some hits on Beerus as SS2, where Goku couldn't even touch Beerus as SS3.

I just said he has a power deep inside, I never once made a claim that Vegeta was gonna be the one to beat Jiren or anything like that...but I'm obviously triggering him because of his raw seething hatred of Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I'm just saying Vegeta has a power inside that has been proven, and he is literally trying to deny what has already been proven and seen in both the movie and the anime based off the movie.

He has such a vile hatred of Vegeta his head canon wont even let him acknowledge the fact that for a few moments Vegeta got some hits on Beerus as SS2, where Goku couldn't even touch Beerus as SS3.

I just said he has a power deep inside, I never once made a claim that Vegeta was gonna be the one to beat Jiren or anything like that...but I'm obviously triggering him because of his raw seething hatred of Vegeta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM

Calm down there buddy, its obvious that you are very very obsess with that character, thats not healthy

come on guys, be nice.

we should be happy that the final big fight is happening.

Freeza vs Goku? /s
    no, Bluenote vs Natsu

That's sacrilege.
    well, you have to admit that his face was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    come on guys, be nice.

we should be happy that the final big fight is happening.
    Hard to be nice after i read the bold part, but you are right,i quess i will do a proper replay to him, its Christmas after all

Now, please take a seat, it might be hard for your fanboi hearth, the so call power inside Vegeta is nothing more than a SAIYAN RAGE, is an atribute that all saiyans have, what it even shocking is that all main saiyans had that moment, you are wanking Vegeta here for the sake of wanking, aka my post with you dont know shit about saiyans

I never once not give Vegeta credit where credit need to be given, dont put words in my mouth child, all im saying is that you are very BIS here, you compare a very enrage Vegeta,that knew his opponent and his level of power, and had ill intentions towards his opponent with a cocky Goku that didnt knew who he fight or how strong his opponent is, you are very BIS here for the sake of wanking Vegeta

Yes that deep power inside is a saiyan rage, an atribute all saiyans have

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM

Calm down there buddy, its obvious that you are very very obsess with that character, thats not healthy
    Sorry...I'm not the one blowing a gasket and getting triggered over the mention that Vegeta isn't completely inferior to Goku and there are some things he actually does better.

But here for you pal!

Try not to have another breakdown and don't let yourself get triggered once again because of your obvious hate for Vegeta than you aren't hiding from anyone.

Sorry...I'm not the one blowing a gasket and getting triggered over the mention that Vegeta isn't completely inferior to Goku and there are some things he actually does better.

But here for you pal!

Try not to have another breakdown and don't let yourself get triggered once again because of your obvious hate for Vegeta than you aren't hiding from anyone.
    Is that your wank poster ) i made a replay to your retard post above, have a Merry Christmas pall and a happy new year

Infracted - Please do not insult other users
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-12-27 at 08:51 AM.

I really wouldn't be surprised that vegeta can land hits in blue on Jiren. His whole thing is he is better at offense than goku in my eyes. The issue becomes actually avoiding/absorbing Jiren's attacks. Sorta how Hit 1 shot him but goku kept going after a few of similar attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that your wank poster ) i made a replay to your retard post above, have a Merry Christmas pall and a happy new year
    Ahh yes...typical head canon hero, when he has nothing better to say he resorts to name calling like a toddler.

Ahh yes...typical head canon hero, when he has nothing better to say he resorts to name calling like a toddler.
    I actually did a replay to you above, not like your original post and this post make your look older than 12, hey, last post buddy for me, im waste my time with you

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I really wouldn't be surprised that vegeta can land hits in blue on Jiren. His whole thing is he is better at offense than goku in my eyes. The issue becomes actually avoiding/absorbing Jiren's attacks. Sorta how Hit 1 shot him but goku kept going after a few of similar attacks.
    I honestly always place Vegeta as a tank in Z team while Goku is the main DPS.

sorta like WoW raid

Did i say that? i dont see such words in my post
    You quite literally said
    i want Vegeta to rek Jiren and for next arc and what follow, him to take place with Piccolo and get the same threatment Piccolo, Gohan and the reset got, that what Vegeta deserve
    If that doesn't mean pushed to the side then what does it mean?

Look, you can hate Vegeta all you want, but I'm looking for clarification and your reasons for such things. You do you, but if it's odd, and it does sound odd, then I am going to question it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You quite literally said

If that doesn't mean pushed to the side then what does it mean?

Look, you can hate Vegeta all you want, but I'm looking for clarification and your reasons for such things. You do you, but if it's odd, and it does sound odd, then I am going to question it.
    Follow your logic its safe to assume you state that because of Vegeta those characters where push to the side, if so your answer your own question, and can you fucking please stop with the .hate vegeta. just because i criticise him does not mean i hate him

Follow your logic its safe to assume you state that because of Vegeta those characters where push to the side, if so your answer your own question, and can you fucking please stop with the .hate vegeta. just because i criticise him does not mean i hate him
    I never said you hated him, I said "you CAN hate him", nor did I say because of Vegeta did they get pushed aside, although they did get pushed aside. You may need read back the only two things I've said to you so far and see that I said none of those things.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866