Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You think you do, but you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    I remember how hard finding groups can be in an MMO. Part of the nostalgia should include hitting the 'i' key and automatically being grouped with players of similar goals. It makes it more fun!
    People like you make the classic movement a joke. "We want classic! No wait, we want classic with all these modern things thrown in!" You asked for classic deal with classic, want vanilla with dungeon finder? Play Legion and cap at 60.

Jesus Christ how are so many people falling for such obvious bait?

Deleted
    Could've been a Jaylock thread. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    Jesus Christ how are so many people falling for such obvious bait?
    It’s getting absolutely pathetic. :/
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    Everyone playing class is probably looking forward to actually communication and socializing with others on their server. LFG destroyed that, trade died and so did pugs also being nice was pointless and still is.

Whoever cannot see the clear satire in this thread, good luck to you.

Depending on server communities will not be practical when the server populations thin out after the initial wave of invigorated nostalgia inevitably wanes.

it will have it. it will be called tradechat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember how hard finding groups can be in an MMO. Part of the nostalgia should include hitting the 'i' key and automatically being grouped with players of similar goals. It makes it more fun!
    Troll-lalalala, la-la, la, la.

Oh wait, christmas is over. Get out.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

7+ Year Old Account
    Depending on what patch of classic they give will most likely determine things regardless at the start first month of it's launch we will see a lot of people then as mentioned depending on the patch it may dwindle down to a few thousand.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    There's already a thread for group finder. Luckily this one can be closed.

/join world

There's your group finder. Close thread please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure this is a troll. LFG/LFR in classic is way outside the vanilla wow overton window.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How is it a troll thread when someone is just suggesting what they would like to see in the classic experience?

I don't agree with their suggestion, but I can see it for what it is, a *GASP* suggestion, and not trolling.
    Because we discussed this topic 100 billion times and starting another one is just trollig at that point. Want to discuss this topic - go post in another one about it.

I doubt classic will launch with such a feature, but an addon will surely be created for those that want a tool like that.

I could see the "group finder" we use for mythics maybe but not the auto-queuing system and toned down difficulty of LFG/LFR dungeons that people who played in vanilla criticize heavily. If it did come in it'd probably be with cross-realm after large amounts of complaints about overwhelming amounts of horde/alliance variance or dead servers, like it did the first time.

On a scale of 1 to "absolutely no chance" I give it a "probably not but I wouldn't be surprised if people come up with an addon"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think that is going to happen. Blizzard has already said things like the Dungeon Finder are not going to be in Classic.

It's entirely possible plans will change, but I really doubt Dungeon Finder finding it's way in.

Quote Originally Posted by redwolfrain View Post
    People like you make the classic movement a joke. "We want classic! No wait, we want classic with all these modern things thrown in!" You asked for classic deal with classic, want vanilla with dungeon finder? Play Legion and cap at 60.
    It's a troll, he haven't asked for anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFG wouldn't be too bad really. If you don't want to use it, you don't have to.

Spamming trade/general for an hour just to find a tank or healer was quite annoying.

Though, for those that want classic to stay "pure" I can see why they don't want it. Discuss it while we can, why not.