Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    There is nothing fucked up about that.
    If you think that publicly shaming and denigrating a four year old boy because you don't like how he dresses is a perfectly fine thing to do, than you are fucked up! A lot...
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Clearly joking around with his nephew in good spirits, clearly SJW's finding something to be outraged about. You know the first world we live in is a great place when people have to go to such lengths to find problems to get mad about.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    If you think that publicly shaming and denigrating a four year old boy because you don't like how he dresses is a perfectly fine thing to do, than you are fucked up! A lot...
    I didn't say anything about public shaming.

Yes you should shame them if they do something stupid, wrong or awkward.
    Does wearing a dress as a small boy count as any of those? Only for a very insecure parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    This whole gender and outrage social justice is going to far. Time for a new world war...
    Lul, somebody here is heavily triggered by something on the internet!
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

If you're offended by this video, you need to:

1. Stop being a pussy

2. Go walk into the ghetto wearing a rebel flag

3. Grow a pair of stones. Because really, getting offended by such simple actions is a bad habit, and will get you hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    well boys actually dont wear princess dresses

todays society is a joke when it comes to so many things its unreal
    You, my friend, haven't went to a British panto before :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    heterotnormative gender norms
    Can't we just speak english?

No, that's part of teaching them how to behave in society.
    How does posting a video on social media help the kid behave in society?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Does wearing a dress as a small boy count as any of those? Only for a very insecure parent.
    You should raise your kid to not be maladjusted.

Deleted
    There is nothing fucked up about that.
    Actually yeah it is lol but continue pushing the stereotype

You should raise your kid to not be maladjusted.
    Does a toddler wearing a dress mean he's maladjusted? Nope. Any parent who cares about something like that is clearly insecure, and needs to take a fucking chill pill. I'm guessing you'd also try to shame your child if he or she was gay, also... right?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Actually yeah it is lol but continue pushing the stereotype
    It's not fucked up to shame your kid to prevent them from continuing behavior that is maladjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripz View Post
    If you're offended by this video, you need to:

1. Stop being a pussy

2. Go walk into the ghetto wearing a rebel flag

3. Grow a pair of stones. Because really, getting offended by such simple actions is a bad habit, and will get you hurt
    Some in the thread could take heed of this, they apparently think the kid wearing a dress is the worst thing evarrrr. Amazing how such a small thing can trigger people.

Deleted
    It's not fucked up to shame your kid to prevent them from continuing behavior that is maladjusted.
    Yeah it is and you're just perpetuating the East Asian parenting stereotype

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Yeah it is and you're just perpetuating the East Asian parenting stereotype
    No, it isn't. You don't let kids do what they want even in your countries. You shame your kids too.

No, it isn't. You don't let kids do what they want even in your countries. You shame your kids too.
    The issue is how you shame them, and what you actually shame them for. If you are trying to publicly shame a child, that's a pretty shitty thing to do. If you are trying to shame a little boy for wanting a dress, that's also a pretty shitty thing to do. That does not mean the child is maladjusted.

Would you try and shame a child if that child were to say he or she was gay?

Deleted
    Your dad sounds like a pretty terrible guy.
    I mean if you produce the number #1 troll on mmo-champion you are already a pretty terrible guy.

@Orlong, having your dad threaten physical abuse because you might possibly make a lifestyle choice he would not like is not something a father should aspire to do.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    I mean if you produce the number #1 troll on mmo-champion you are already a pretty terrible guy.

@Orlong, having your dad threaten physical abuse because you might possibly make a lifestyle choice he would not like is not something a father should aspire to do.
    At least we know how Orlong came to be the person he is today.

The issue is how you shame them, and what you actually shame them for. If you are trying to publicly shame a child, that's a pretty shitty thing to do. If you are trying to shame a little boy for wanting a dress, that's also a pretty shitty thing to do. That does not mean the child is maladjusted.

Would you try and shame a child if that child were to say he or she was gay?
    I didn't say anything about public shaming. It's not shitty to make sure your child grows up to not be maladjusted. If you want to dress like a girl then you are maladjusted.