10+ Year Old Account

CRZ should be in Classic.

If they have multiple realms at launch of WoW classic, would you be in favor of them implementing CRZ after a few months due to the inevitable drop in people out questing?

I must admit, I really enjoyed it when they implemented CRZ into retail servers. Made the zones feel alive and vibrant. Plus it would increase the pool of players for people to find groups to do dungeons in the zone they are leveling in.

I feel like its a win-win for the community.

No, we have access to better internet than dial-up this time around and that change alone will fix a lot of the problems from classic wow. We can also develop applications to make group finding a lot easier people will just have to get out of their way to look for groups and that's what the community wants.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-12-28 at 01:45 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

CRZ was one of whorst things ever introduced to wow in my opinion, killed any social aspect left in game cus everyone is annonymus to each other apart from guildm8s. In vanila go ninja smt and next thing will be that noone will inv you again cus you will have your rep following you, new days noone give a fu** cus everyoen is annonymus anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights View Post
    CRZ was one of whorst things ever introduced to wow in my opinion, killed any social aspect left in game cus everyone is annonymus to each other apart from guildm8s. In vanila go ninja smt and next thing will be that noone will inv you again cus you will have your rep following you, new days noone give a fu** cus everyoen is annonymus anyway.
    I second this notion. Plus CRZ also part of mirroring idiocy, it's awful when people fade in and out of zones. For example, you chase someone and then that someone crosses into another zone but when you reach the border you end up in a different mirror and no longer can see or interact with whomever you were chasing. Not to mention phasing lunacy when I couldn't see members of my own group because they haven't completed one of the quests. All of these, CRZ, mirroring and phasing are basically parts of the same sharding system that turn an open world MMO into a co-RPG like the first Guild Wars for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Trolled by Jaylock again.
    Pretty much. Horrible idea which no one who is looking for a true "classic" experience would want included.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing. CRZ is disliked by a lot, and is going to be widely disliked by the Classic crowd.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)