10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    You look great and we are both fans of alolan raichu...
    Alolan raichu best raichu.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Alolan raichu best raichu.
    There are truths to this universe that most humans lack the ability to understand and this is one of them.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-12-17 at 09:00 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Still waiting for that hot cocoa....

Very nice picture! =D
    You might get asked this quite a bunch but you are not from Asgard are you?

Deleted
    why sweden girls love multiculturalism with superior syrian males , its easy to tell why

Last edited by mmoce4779ff20e; 2017-12-25 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't derail the thread please guys- and do not pick fights or bicker. If you have issues with moderation- please PM a mod. Thanks all <3
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    I know it's offtopic but do people ever get perma-banned on mmo champ? Seems like I've seen the same people banned over and over again probably 10+ times.
    That same guy just gets banned everytime he posts here, why not just perma ban when hes obviously a troll?

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems about due for me to update the pictures of the organ grinder's monkey! A random, blurry picture after a meeting, but the monkey is off on his own.

With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    It seems about due for me to update the pictures of the organ grinder's monkey! A random, blurry picture after a meeting, but the monkey is off on his own.
    Sorry if you've been asked this before and responded: What does the organ grinder or organ grinders monkey(I know that's obviously you but why do you call yourself that?) mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve
    Sorry if you've been asked this before and responded: What does the organ grinder or organ grinders monkey(I know that's obviously you but why do you call yourself that?) mean?
    http://onlineslangdictionary.com/mea...of/monkey-suit

monkey suit
    noun
    a business suit.
    I hate that I have to wear a monkey suit at my new job.
    I'm not really one for wearing suits unless the situation calls for it, I'm also not one for having a lot of pictures of myself. Somewhere back in the thread, the pictures that I had on hand were the kind of studio pictures taken in China, often as something in the run up to the wedding. I felt like an explanation of the rather grandiose sets, and suits that didn't quite fit, was in order. My reaction was to think I was standing there in a monkey suit. Well, what does that make Pink (2.1) then, especially since she is the one who picked the studio, the sets, and the costumes? Who keeps a monkey on a leash? An organ grinder. That's how I ended up referring to those pictures as the organ grinder and her monkey.

People may miss threads where I comment on myself, so there are sometimes guesses that I must be a young, Chinese woman, or at least Chinese. That's happened several times recently so I thought it time to put an updated picture up. What I could come up with ended up being another picture in a suit, so that's why the reference back to the organ grinder's monkey.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    I'm not really one for wearing suits unless the situation calls for it, I'm also not one for having a lot of pictures of myself.
    I love suits, myself. But I can be pretty vain about my clothes. Whatever I wear I prefer the best quality I can afford. Next year I'll be needing a new suit and will try to drop at least a couple thousand on a decent one.

But I am totally with you on the pics front. I hate having my picture taken, and I can probably count on one hand how many pictures I've taken in the last decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos
    Next year I'll be needing a new suit and will try to drop at least a couple thousand on a decent one.
    That pretty well accounts for why I don't bother with decent suits right now. I just don't really have that many situations that I'd wear any sort of suit, let alone a decent one.

Did someone just engage in a massive deletion of their posts in the thread? We lost a lot of posts here now, this conversation was on another page previously.

This is actually pic from my new (refreshed) ID card. Stuck with it for another 5 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    why sweden girls love multiculturalism with superior syrian males , its easy to tell why

this guy is so hot , must be blonde's pussy slayer

Problem is, products and clever grooming only last so long. Eventually you'll hit 40 and look like a street-side falafel vendor with more hair on your neck than your head.

And also...do you draw your eyebrows on!?

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

lol, what a douchebag this guy is.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    lol, what a douchebag this guy is.
    He'll be bald soon anyway xD

10+ Year Old Account
    There are people that are bald or balding on this forum, many probably struggling with it.The guy is despicable, no doubt, but why try and use bald as a slur against him? He has many other "qualities" that you can rather address xD

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else still struggling with a few extra kilos after Christmas?

Because that's one he can't do anything about I'm going bald anyway so I'm in the same boat haha, not like I'm taking the mick out of someone's race, ethnic origin or something similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are people that are bald or balding on this forum, many probably struggling with it.The guy is despicable, no doubt, but why try and use bald as a slur against him? He has many other "qualities" that you can rather address xD

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else still struggling with a few extra kilos after Christmas?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2joGBm2.jpg[/im]
    I would compliment you but you are the wrong faction so eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)