Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    A woman going to school to obtain a degree in either a.) gender studies or b.) the liberal arts.

I'd rather date a vacuous gold digger that despises working than put up with someone studying something so pretentious/useless.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2018-01-03 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Never had a problem before. Guess only you have a problem.
    im sure, im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    A lot of people are bullshitting, I really doubt you'd outright up and leave if someone was using their phone too much.
    I definitely will. Using her phone too much means three things usually:

1. She is not interested in me and the conversation that much.

2. She doesn't respect me, as in showing a genuine attention. Even if you are not interested, you should show attention to the other person out of respect.

3. Overly reliant on other people's opinions ("if I don't reply to this friend immediately she will hate me").

Any of the 3 is enough to end a date, all 3 at the same time are way too much.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2018-01-03 at 07:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    I definitely will. Using her phone too much means three things usually:

1. She is not interested in me and the conversation that much

2. She doesn't respect me, as in showing a genuine attention towards what I'm talking about. Even if you are not interested, you should give attention to the other person out of respect.

3. Overly reliant on other people's opinions ("if I don't reply to this friend immediately she will hate me").

Any of the 3 is enough to end a date, all 3 at the same time are way too much.
    #3 is awfully presumptuous. 1-2 are spot on though.

Quote Originally Posted by eu2016champsDEALWITHIT View Post
    #3 is awfully presumptuous. 1-2 are spot on though.
    If a Facebook message is more important than my conversation, then you don't value my conversation that much. Facebook or text messages are by default not that important, if something is important you will usually get a call.

If you have to reply to every message immediately, without considering in what situation you are currently in, it's a very bad sign.

It can also show a Facebook/social media addiction, which is absolutely a huge problem. I use Facebook as a chat platform, anyone who requires 50 likes per day to feel good is not someone I would want to be in a relationship with.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2018-01-03 at 07:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Wow first 3 pages of no kids or no smokers,nerds do procreate....just saying.

But to call it off, can't handle stress, always complains, is rude to anyone serving us (1.its disrespectful 2.ppl need to work and 3 HAT IS HOW TO GET SPIT FOOD) and finally, if they are antinerdy/gamer. I'm not a giant sports guy and as I get older I am also getting nerdier.
    i don't want to deal with kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    A lot of people are bullshitting, I really doubt you'd outright up and leave if someone was using their phone too much.

My dealbreaker would be being way uglier/fatter than in pictures.
    if someone is on their phone most of the time i will just walk out and leave them with the bill.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

She tells me she's a feminist, or an progressive.
    I'll just leave instantly and let her take the bill.

Deleted
    When I spot a tattoo, face piercings, she shows up with bright coloured hair, suddenly has a short haircut, wears "problem glasses" etc. etc.

Rude to the waiter of any other person who would have issued defending themselves against such behavior. Such a huge turnoff and an indicator of how they would treat you if you got serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Rude to the waiter of any other person who would have issued defending themselves against such behavior. Such a huge turnoff and an indicator of how they would treat you if you got serious.
    So the TLDR version of this entire thread seems to be

Smokers and liberal hipsters, AKA - your average feminist.

If they even think about taking my money they're gonna get dropped.

if she was loud and obnoxious.

i'm cool with a lot, but if you're being an embarrassment in a public place expect for me to go for a long bathroom break...

and i hope you brought your money honey.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    1) extreme anything. Liberal, conservative, religious, anti religious, etc. Any crazy obsession is a bad sign.
    What? The overwhelming majority of people on this planet are religious. How is that extreme?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Immediately:
    - She's a blatant racist or some other grossly unsavoury thing

Endure through the date for manners' sake:
    - Turns out she's not cis female
    - Smoker
    - Religious (actually religious, not just vaguely like most non-atheist/agnostic people in my area seem to be)
    - Has kids (might be okay later in life, but for now I don't want such strings)
    - Naive outlook on life's realities
    - Disregard of facts

5 to 7. I don't want them to straight up jump at me, but blandness or playing hard-to-get is annoying.

First details I notice: Body shape, face, hairstyle. Tinder photos often flatter the first two, though I've grown sensitive to certain methods women (and people in general I suppose) use to hide their defects, which has resulted in better managed expectations on my part. Red hair catches my eye best, but blonde and brunette are fine too. For the matters of the inside, I look for openness and healthy self-esteem. It's alright to be nervous, but I don't much care for shyness.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    If a woman has cats or orders something with mayonnaise I'll be out of there pretty fast. I'm horribly allergic to cats and vomit instantly at the sight/smell/sound of mayonnaise.

I can live with pretty much anything else if I like somebody, though.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    also revealing herself to be a draenei.
    Being unoriginal for years.

Smoking, or a conservative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

If she has kids.
    Smoker.
    If she's intolerant: Read, mostly if she's a feminist, these days. But also if she locks up because people have different opinions than her, in general. I mean, if she loudly revealed that she wouldn't date because someone had X general political beliefs (seemingly conservative is the favorite scapegoat here, to no one's surprise), then that's very helpful, because I'd really like to stay the fuck away from that kind of selfish, intolerant asshole.

As for aggressiveness, anything's fine, really, though below 8 is preferable.
    Last edited by Sevyvia; 2018-01-03 at 05:23 PM.

This goes for both men and women I'd date.

1. Smoking - Immediate turn off.
    I've a heavy stance against smokers and will never support or indulge in such a habit. I've lived around smokers for too long.

2. Extremely forward - Sexually demanding.
    For some reason, I'm not very attracted to overtly sexual people. I appreciate raunchy jokes and raunchy flirting. But for some reason make-out sessions on the first date don't do well for me.

3. Overly political - Listen. I love talking politics. I like discussing what we feel is good and bad about it. But if you're someone who takes their politics so seriously, to where you'll lash out at anyone for disagreeing. You're not worth my time.
    [Insert Infraction Here]

Non-Drinkers. You're way too boring.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

does not swallow