Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    You can't blame Endus anymore, you need a new scapegoat - maybe the whole administration of MMOC is in on it though?
    Why would I do that,? By and large the former team was on point. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Why would I do that,? By and large the former team was on point. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Damn those sneaky communists.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Interesting, cheers. SerpentZA channel made it appear as if the majority in Hong Kong spoke fluent english.
    Yeah, it's a common misconception. HKnese government (and various media personas) are doing their best to create this image of bi- or even tri-lingual society, Cantonese + English and Cantonese + Mandarin + English respectively. Sadly, that's not the case.

Officials, police officers and so on tend to speak English well, some do so fluently, but your average Joe quite often doesn't. In some cases, like taxis, you're better off trying to speak Mandarin and not English, many drivers aren't locals. Many businesses are targeting Mandarin-speaking clientele because rich Chinese love going there.

But as I said, quite many people, esp. educated ones, speak English well enough, and there's more of them than in other Asian countries.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-01-03 at 01:04 PM.

Based on the face, Bin Laden looks like the nicest guy on Earth.
    He has the typical "wise man" face.

If there is a God and he decides to send a messenger, it will look like him.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post

Imagine that, he's a communist and a pretty nice guy. Maybe that will change your perspective.
    So said the spider to the fly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Damn those sneaky communists.
    If we are talking about Leninist, Stalinist, or Maoist I whole heartedly agree. Damn them. Marxist are fine, but since those ideas aren't grounded in any foreseeable reality, one does question their level of rationality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    If we are talking about Leninist, Stalinist, or Maoist I whole heartedly agree. Damn them. Marxist are fine, but since those ideas aren't grounded in any foreseeable reality, one does question their level of rationality.
    None of their ideologies are rooted into any form of realism and they always have the same outcome: oppression, forced labour and death.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Based on the face, Bin Laden looks like the nicest guy on Earth.
    He has the typical "wise man" face.

If there is a God and he decides to send a messenger, it will look like him.
    Not so pretty after seal team put some bullets in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the most powerful man in the world.

We'll all be following the lead of China for the next century, it's about 20 years ahead of schedule but that's what happens when you get Trump.
    LOL. 1.3 billion people and still less money than the USA. 1 old Russian aircraft carrier they re fit. Less nukes and less accurate nukes than the USA. Less influence. Yeah, so scared. They aren't the most powerful, and they still won't be anytime soon.

Imagine that, he's a communist and a pretty nice guy. Maybe that will change your perspective.
    Rofl at calling Xi Jinping a communist. I'm sure he's receiving rewards only according to his ability and needs right? Any person can read a prepared speech off a teleprompter and smile. That doesn't make me forget for a second that he runs an oppressive government that has little regard for human life. Get outta here with your bs propaganda, we've got enough Russian trolls here and don't need Chinese ones as well.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    LOL. 1.3 billion people and still less money than the USA. 1 old Russian aircraft carrier they re fit. Less nukes and less accurate nukes than the USA. Less influence. Yeah, so scared. They aren't the most powerful, and they still won't be anytime soon.
    Prior to WW2 there was a Japanese Admiral who when talking about the United States called it a "sleeping tiger." He didn't exactly counsel not going to war, just that there were resources you didn't see that if deployed would make the country into a power-house and deadly foe.

China is now the sleeping tiger.

One aircraft carrier.

So what?

They could have 5 built in probably less than 6 months, from scratch.

They could have squadrons of jets with pilots built in the same period of time.

They already have a nuclear arsenal and a seat on the UN security council.

They also seem to be better at paying off their promises than the USSR was and actually delivering on thing.

China could effectively back-door every policy decision the US is currently making and get away with it. They can go around us on Cuba, Iran, Venezuela, Burma and the whole of Africa. All under the auspices of humanitarian aid and we have shown that we now lack the diplomatic capacity to rout them.

And if they piss Trump off all they need to do is hold a parade in his honor and all will be forgiven for a week while he waits for the blood to return from his ego.

I see what you did there...10/10

15+ Year Old Account
    I really don't get why you like Communism this much. I like video games, but I don't need to make threads everyday.

Many people thought Hitler was a great leader too at one point or another, does that make him overall a nice guy? Also, a cordial demeanor has nothing to do with your chosen political party. He is already putting the spurs to his people, so why be an asshole on camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Prior to WW2 there was a Japanese Admiral who when talking about the United States called it a "sleeping tiger." He didn't exactly counsel not going to war, just that there were resources you didn't see that if deployed would make the country into a power-house and deadly foe.

China is now the sleeping tiger.

One aircraft carrier.

So what?

They could have 5 built in probably less than 6 months, from scratch.

They could have squadrons of jets with pilots built in the same period of time.

They already have a nuclear arsenal and a seat on the UN security council.

They also seem to be better at paying off their promises than the USSR was and actually delivering on thing.

China could effectively back-door every policy decision the US is currently making and get away with it. They can go around us on Cuba, Iran, Venezuela, Burma and the whole of Africa. All under the auspices of humanitarian aid and we have shown that we now lack the diplomatic capacity to rout them.

And if they piss Trump off all they need to do is hold a parade in his honor and all will be forgiven for a week while he waits for the blood to return from his ego.
    yup because it only takes 6 months to train citizens into sailors and airmen who know how to operate floating cities, fly sorties, ect...

If you think Xi Jinping is a nice guy, then you're exactly the sort of person that deserves to live under his rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than Trump

Quote Originally Posted by brimdog View Post
    yup because it only takes 6 months to train citizens into sailors and airmen who know how to operate floating cities, fly sorties, ect...
    Dude it took me all of 10-15 minutes to master riding a Horse in Battlefield 1. In BF4, it only took about a month to become rank 39 Helicopter pilot. Maybe I'm just awesome, but it's not that hard!!

/Giggle I kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Ok, what the heck did I just watch?