Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    lol wtf why's this guy such a dick? Did you post this deliberately to talk shit to anyone who posts in this thread? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Sweet, delicious irony.
    Is the irony that you're not very good at English? Cuz there is nothing ironic about me replying with that to a person that was directly insulting me. This thread is proof that you people gang up and report people you don't like and the mods follow suit and give out refractions for dumb reasons. Bunch of bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I appreciate the pop culture references, when seldom and far apart.

When it turns into zone-length cringe questlines like Harrison Jones in Uldum, it goes from funny to "ugh...".

So yea, they get a chuckle out of me when done properly, but i abhor them when it's just too much for too long, too forced into quests\zones\areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    ^this. Fucking Cataclysm turned most of the low level zones into a long pop-culture reference journey, and I fucking hate it. I'm looking at you, Westfall.
    At least a couple of you get it.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-01-03 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Lol did you create this thread just so you could flame anybody and everybody?

Y so edgy m8?
    You must think I'm stupid enough to fall for your little game but your game is obvious.

I didn't flame anyone here. Why are you not reporting people that clearly flamed me?

Why are people who have outright done nothing here but flame and harass me not been infracted?

Those are relevant questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Subzane View Post
    If you want something of value to be posted to you, how about you make a valueable thread instead of this one.

Stop acting like a dick
    This post is somehow still not infracted.

How about doing your jobs for once mods? Seems all you do is infract people that get mass reported regardless of the actual content of their posts.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-01-03 at 06:47 PM.

I wouldn't be so sure. Blizzard sometimes miss gold. I was waiting for a Dr. Who joke since I first reached Fiends Run.

Oh, this (race in WoW we're unable to call people here because forum rules). I swear every post this guy makes comes across as bitter. The new Jaylock indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Is the irony that you're not very good at English?
    Self awareness is not your strong suit.

This thread is proof that you people gang up and report people you don't like and the mods follow suit and give out refractions for dumb reasons. Bunch of bullshit.
    Oh, you poor persecuted thing.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Oh, this (race in WoW we're unable to call people here because forum rules). I swear every post this guy makes comes across as bitter. The new Jaylock indeed.
    And what's it to you if my posts come off as bitter? You have to mask throwing out racial epitaphs because of different opinions about a video game?

Why don't you just not post in threads where you have no interest in participating in the conversation except to harass someone else?

What's hard about minding your own business?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Self awareness is not your strong suit.

Oh, you poor persecuted thing.
    You keep trying to say I attacked someone else, yet all you did was quote me not verbally assaulting someone who was verbally assaulting me. Get real.

There are actual rules on this forum and FYI I have not broken them here. Welcome to my ignore list guy.

You keep trying to say I attacked someone else
    I have literally never said that.
    There are actual rules on this forum and FYI I have not broken them here.
    'kay.
    Welcome to my ignore list guy.
    I consider this a win.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I could turn and live with animals. They are so placid and self-contained. They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one of them kneels to another or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago. Not one of them is respectable or unhappy, all over the earth.

And what's it to you if my posts come off as bitter? You have to mask throwing out racial epitaphs because of different opinions about a video game?

Why don't you just not post in threads where you have no interest in participating in the conversation except to harass someone else?

What's hard about minding your own business?
    You're posting on a public forum, so uh, "minding your own business" goes out the window here. You've clearly got issues, so I hope for you own sake you get help with them. Much love.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: OP gets mad cause no one thinks he's funny, proceeds to lash out as a last resort.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Little Tip:Ignore the OP and any future Thread of his, he doesn't want a discussion he wants a echo chamber and anything you say that doesn't go along his mindset will result in you be called names and to fuck off.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    ITT: OP gets mad cause no one thinks he's funny, proceeds to lash out as a last resort.
    Well first off I'm not mad, 2nd I wasn't trying to be funny, but that being said humor is subjective not objective, what is not open to debate is that I have not lashed out at anyone.

What I am is correct and nothing you have to say is going to change that.

MMO Champ clearly needs to clean house.

This post still hasn't been infracted:

If you want something of value to be posted to you, how about you make a valueable thread instead of this one.

Stop acting like a dick
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-01-03 at 08:18 PM.

Deleted
    This post still hasn't been infracted btw.

Stop acting like a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Little Tip:Ignore the OP and any future Thread of his, he doesn't want a discussion he wants a echo chamber and anything you say that doesn't go along his mindset will result in you be called names and to fuck off.
    I have never encountered you on the forums before, so either you have sock puppet accounts or you're just stirring shit up.

Deleted
    This kind of behaviour is expected from this poster. He does the same when he's getting schooled in the Lore forum for talking about things he doesn't know/understand.

Here's a basic rule for posting on this forum: you can't personally attack anyone.

If you don't want to talk about the topic, don't respond at all. That is an option, and the vast majority of us choose that option 99.9% of the time. Almost all of you are responding to this topic with no purpose but to attack me.

If moderators refuse to infract people that break the rules, mods aren't doing their jobs and should be replaced. Rules are rules. Follow them or admit you'rea bunch of hypocrites that enforce the rules subjectively.

I have never encountered you on the forums before, so either you have sock puppet accounts or you're just stirring shit up.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0#post48241770

Besides, one can simply look at other threads you created and how you react when people speak to you.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    A man who would come here of his own free will.

A man who has come here with the power of a king. By representing the law...

A man who would come here as a virgin...

A man who has come here as a fool!

Quote Originally Posted by Skr View Post
    This kind of behaviour is expected from this poster. He does the same when he's getting schooled in the Lore forum for talking about things he doesn't know/understand.
    I don't and have never posted in the Lore forum, at least not even semi-regularly or in any substantial amounts. This place has a search function, you realize that don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0#post48241770

Besides, one can simply look at other threads you created and how you react when people speak to you.
    Well I don't remember you but either way, pointing out that you are in fact wrong about something isn't personally insulting you. And it is not a rule of the forums that you have to be nice to people, you don't have to like me but you do have to refrain from personal attacks. Attacking your OPINION is not attacking YOU.