Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    No pants or helm or COF, makes the spec dead. Pants are more important than helm because I think the pants give you up to 60 rage during BC (6 x 5 x 2). However, it's not like if you have everything then you will be at the top always, I have everything for T21 at 958 equipped and I only do like 1.8 mil on the second boss, compared to 1.7 mil I did with T20 before, not really a huge increase.
    1.7 -> 1.8 is a 5.9% increase, which is roughly the increase given for T20 -> T21.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Thanks mate!

Bothering doing one for Arms to? Or is it just us Patrons that get that? =)
    The compendium is based on my work, simulations, and advice, so the information contained therein is perfectly valid. There's simply no reason to create a competing source of the same information on MMO-C, though you can always reference my WoWhead and Icy-Veins guides as well.

I don't have the helm or legs, so I'm using both rings and I have a couple of questions. When an Ayala's Execute procs, do I wait to use it until I'm enraged? If that Ayala's Execute procs Massacre, do I use that free Rampage right away, or wait until I have 100 rage?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

I have a question about aoe during battle cry. I’ve read the guide and see the ww->bc+bb->rp->of->(ww->rp)->ww->bt.

But oftentimes the part in parentheses doesn’t come up due to several reasons such as OF still on cd, OF doesn’t generate rage, or I don’t have enough rage due to whatever other reason even if I have the legs.

At that point, I usually have ~3 seconds on bc left and im forced to make a decision to either ww->bt->ww->rp (some rp falls out of bc here) or ww->rb->rp (all of rp fits bc here). Can anyone number crunch which is more beneficial? I’ve been going with the second option on a gut feeling but i dunno if i can trust my guts.

Quote Originally Posted by unsane1231 View Post
    I have a question about aoe during battle cry. I’ve read the guide and see the ww->bc+bb->rp->of->(ww->rp)->ww->bt.

But oftentimes the part in parentheses doesn’t come up due to several reasons such as OF still on cd, OF doesn’t generate rage, or I don’t have enough rage due to whatever other reason even if I have the legs.

At that point, I usually have ~3 seconds on bc left and im forced to make a decision to either ww->bt->ww->rp (some rp falls out of bc here) or ww->rb->rp (all of rp fits bc here). Can anyone number crunch which is more beneficial? I’ve been going with the second option on a gut feeling but i dunno if i can trust my guts.

I don't have numbers to back it up, but I think it would be more beneficial to ww->bt->ww->rp. Even if some of your rampage falls outside of the BC, you're still getting 1) 2 hits of additional AoE damage, from your BT and from hits of Rampage (still getting 2 WW's in there too) 2) You'll get the Rampage dot on the target from 2pc t21 3)You'll get some rage from the pant leggo RP crit proc I believe.

If you go with the ww->rb->rp, you're burning a GCD on RB which doesn't AOE, when you have one that does just sitting there.

If the lords of Warrior theory crafting wish to correct me or agree with me, that would be excellent, because it means one of us is getting better haha!
    Last edited by Ewanar; 2018-01-03 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    I don't have the helm or legs, so I'm using both rings and I have a couple of questions. When an Ayala's Execute procs, do I wait to use it until I'm enraged? If that Ayala's Execute procs Massacre, do I use that free Rampage right away, or wait until I have 100 rage?
    Pretty sure you use both immediately. So you don't waste a chance of a second execute proc, and that free rampage will give you free rage to get you to 100 faster to use another rampage.

Thanks for a great guide as always!

Deleted
    Just received an [Forgefiend's Fabricator], any suggestion how to get the best use out of it?

Use it within battlecry + enrage. Avoid using it on fights that require mobs to be moved a lot.

Use Forgefiend's on High Command, Portal Keeper if you stay down, and really not much else. It's great in M+ however, especially Fortified weeks.

Obviously combo it with BC, try to let the mines accumulate for a few seconds before you pop it if you just moved to a location. I personally wait until near the end of BC if that happens.

Deleted
    Hope you can help me guys, I ahve some questions and did not find the info

1. How many haste you need to put 4 skills into enrage? Currently I'm at 27% and can put 3 skills (RP-->BT-->RB-->RB)
    2. I see the priority states always BT over RB, but, in case you want to maximize Enrage upkeep, isn't it worth to sometimes prioritize RB over BT in order to optimize rage generation?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaine Khaine View Post
    Hope you can help me guys, I ahve some questions and did not find the info

1. How many haste you need to put 4 skills into enrage? Currently I'm at 27% and can put 3 skills (RP-->BT-->RB-->RB)
    2. I see the priority states always BT over RB, but, in case you want to maximize Enrage upkeep, isn't it worth to sometimes prioritize RB over BT in order to optimize rage generation?

Thanks!
    BT does more damage and has more stabilized rage generation, not to mention the Oathblood trait which can proc a second BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Do I hold every BC until I have enough rage for rampage to try to get 3 of them in a BC window?

Do I hold every BC until I have enough rage for rampage to try to get 3 of them in a BC window?
    No because you get 100 rage when you hit BC.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    No because you get 100 rage when you hit BC.
    I just learned there's a trick to hit rampage right before BC so maybe 3-4 hits from that rampage will be in BC

10+ Year Old Account
    Any use case for Sweeping Scourgewing? I see some people use it, such as Archi, even though it's lower ilvl than say, khaz'goroth.

I simmed both and 945 scourge vs 960 khaz. With my gear, khaz wins. Is there any reason I should be using it (other than if they ever really break CoF)?

Quote Originally Posted by khaedar View Post
    Any use case for Sweeping Scourgewing? I see some people use it, such as Archi, even though it's lower ilvl than say, khaz'goroth.

I simmed both and 945 scourge vs 960 khaz. With my gear, khaz wins. Is there any reason I should be using it (other than if they ever really break CoF)?
    Not everyone is lucky enough to have a Pantheon trinket.

A high enough SS can replace CoF on Single Target, but it's uncommon.

- - - Updated - - -

I just learned there's a trick to hit rampage right before BC so maybe 3-4 hits from that rampage will be in BC
    More like 2-3, but yes, that's a valid strategy, and included in the guide!

Hey guys,

I've gotten some sims lately that tell me to replace CoF and use Arcano (910 with socket) + Khaz'Goroths instead. Simmed for 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 minutes fight length. Anybody else got similar results? Does this depend on how much BCs you get during execute, where 1 BC more is worth so much? I see some top logs aren't using CoF but it's a very small percentage. I'm just curious on what exactly goes on here.

Character is Imrahil on Malygos-EU.

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Not everyone is lucky enough to have a Pantheon trinket.

A high enough SS can replace CoF on Single Target, but it's uncommon.

- - - Updated - - -

More like 2-3, but yes, that's a valid strategy, and included in the guide!
    Ah, I guess that explains it! I never thought about you not having the pantheon trinket...
    Good to know, thanks!

I hold BC only if I have high (70+) rage and I'm about to get more via BT or something. If it's lower than that I just BC immediately. Too many times have I ended a fight with BC coming literally right off cooldown and told myself a few more seconds of uptime would have done me good.

Speaking of which, oh the joys of getting literally 4 sleep canisters in a row on Imonar during execute phase. I just love that so much of my DPS is tied down to it. Don't you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I hold BC only if I have high (70+) rage and I'm about to get more via BT or something. If it's lower than that I just BC immediately. Too many times have I ended a fight with BC coming literally right off cooldown and told myself a few more seconds of uptime would have done me good.

Speaking of which, oh the joys of getting literally 4 sleep canisters in a row on Imonar during execute phase. I just love that so much of my DPS is tied down to it. Don't you guys?
    I got cannistered 5 times in a row on immonar, my guild just laughed at me on disc.