Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Game sucks

Killed argus every week on main, still no trinket.

I'm 1 of 2 people in my weekly group that doesn't have it sweet.

Glad both my alts have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyspartann View Post
    Game sucks

Killed argus every week on main, still no trinket.

I'm 1 of 2 people in my weekly group that doesn't have it sweet.

Glad both my alts have it.
    Then be happy your alts have it. I've killed argus every week on 4 characters, only 1 has it. And it's my frost mage, the trinket isn't even that good for them since its base is mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Enentari View Post
    Look at the size of Argus' loot table vs the number of loots you get in a group.

Add 6 different trinkets, who start to be good when at least 10+ pple in your roster have theirs.

No, you can't have that thing on ML

Tiers are tokens. Archi trinkets were just regular but powerfull trinkets, not at the same level at all...
    Yes it would work, just like any of those examples, you have him drop his normal loot and 1-3 trinkets depending on raid size.

Much better way then this hodge podge of people getting it first who don't even want it, or can't use it until everyone has it, or disc priests getting DPS trinkets cause fuck them right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed Argus 6 weeks in a row.

No trinket.

No hope.

The epic trinket should have been a 100% drop rate but started on like 900 ilvl instead, so you just farm the +5 ilvl items and not the actual trinket!
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

the ring was done better agree, only one person in guild got the legendary trinket so far. They should reward people who can kill Argus on more difficulties a chance on each kill

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    the ring was done better agree, only one person in guild got the legendary trinket so far. They should reward people who can kill Argus on more difficulties a chance on each kill
    Because people like it when you force them to raid every single difficulty every week as they chase a drop...

No.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    The whole system sums up some feelings i've had about gearing this expansion. Getting something isn't a great "YES" moment, its overshadowed by constant feeling of not having something. I do not understand why its a random drop while it still has a system attached to upgrade it weekly. The quest was a perfect way of giving the first trinket to everyone and then offspec ones being random but no, they put the garbage legendary ring in there.

The whole pantheon system baffles me, now our group is at a point where the bonus is active in the raid so the people who do not have it feel even worse on a personal level. Such a poor design decision that to me at my most cynical looks like a system that's there to promote grinding the last boss of the expansion for months while making people who have it feel guilt if they stop playing before every single member of the raid has their trinkets. I am quite certain the designers of this also know that people are not enjoying the system but just like with a lot of trinkets, set bonuses and arcanocrystal in particular they are so fucking stubborn to change things for the better for the majority just in case someone who has gotten lucky early would be salty about it.

And can i just rant about that aswell, why are they so fucking afraid to change trinkets? They keep saying its bad if someone has 2 trinkets and the other one just becomes worse suddenly, then the trinket they vendored last week seems good again, this was the reasoning if i understood it right the last time it was answered by Ion. Who the fuck only carries 2 trinkets around? I play 4 characters and all of them have bags full of trinkets and while arcanocrystal for example would nerf 2 of my characters, they still have other trinkets that are usable. It would mean i dont have to fucking trinket lottery every week on the other 2. End rant.

edit: Also fuck the fact that some people get multiple ones before others get even 1 while being unable to use the 2nd one cause its not upgraded. Like choke on an omelette whoever thought this was a fun system.
    Last edited by mmoc029e10d7f3; 2018-01-04 at 03:33 PM.

You just have to kill argus 1 more time which is like 10 min, I doubt you can pug mythic argus anytime soon so most people just have to do an extra normal or heroic kill. Its just a chace to get it, its like you can choose to farm mythic+ dungeon for small chance for gear upgrade or you can like not

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    The whole system sums up some feelings i've had about gearing this expansion. Getting something isn't a great "YES" moment, its overshadowed by constant feeling of not having something. I do not understand why its a random drop while it still has a system attached to upgrade it weekly. The quest was a perfect way of giving the first trinket to everyone and then offspec ones being random but no, they put the garbage legendary ring in there.

The whole pantheon system baffles me, now our group is at a point where the bonus is active in the raid so the people who do not have it feel even worse on a personal level. Such a poor design decision that to me at my most cynical looks like a system that's there to promote grinding the last boss of the expansion for months while making people who have it feel guilt if they stop playing before every single member of the raid has their trinkets. I am quite certain the designers of this also know that people are not enjoying the system but just like with a lot of trinkets, set bonuses and arcanocrystal in particular they are so fucking stubborn to change things for the better for the majority just in case someone who has gotten lucky early would be salty about it.

And can i just rant about that aswell, why are they so fucking afraid to change trinkets? They keep saying its bad if someone has 2 trinkets and the other one just becomes worse suddenly, then the trinket they vendored last week seems good again, this was the reasoning if i understood it right the last time it was answered by Ion. Who the fuck only carries 2 trinkets around? I play 4 characters and all of them have bags full of trinkets and while arcanocrystal for example would nerf 2 of my characters, they still have other trinkets that are usable. It would mean i dont have to fucking trinket lottery every week on the other 2. End rant.

edit: Also fuck the fact that some people get multiple ones before others get even 1 while being unable to use the 2nd one cause its not upgraded. Like choke on an omelette whoever thought this was a fun system.
    could not have said it better

I always run with mistweaver loot spec chosen. I just got my 2nd trinket, (tank version). so it seems to work just as legendarys do, to push a random offspecc item if you allready have it on selected lootspecc. fyi

--- Update Jan 5, 2018: Added data for week 5-6 and changed format easier to read ---

These numbers include only characters who killed Argus the Unmaker every week and did not have the trinket before the latest observed week:
    (Error margin means confidence interval of 99% calculated using Agresti-Coull method)

Aman'Thul's Vision:
    Week 1: 10448 characters - 28 drops - Drop rate: 0.27% (error margin 0.162% - 0.437%)
    Week 2: 9729 characters - 14 drops - Drop rate: 0.14% (error margin 0.068% - 0.288%)
    Week 3: 9210 characters - 6 drops - Drop rate: 0.065% (error margin 0.016% - 0.185%)
    Week 4: 8440 characters - 8 drops - Drop rate: 0.095% (error margin 0.032% - 0.237%)
    Week 5: 7757 characters - 5 drops - Drop rate: 0.064% (error margin 0.012% - 0.203%)
    Week 6: 5379 characters - 3 drops - Drop rate: 0.056% (error margin 0.000% - 0.237%) (only beginning of week data)

Other Pantheon trinket:
    Week 1: 10448 characters - 1776 drops - Drop rate: 17.00% (error margin 16.1% - 18.0%)
    Week 2: 8134 characters - 1409 drops - Drop rate: 17.32% (error margin 16.3% - 18.4%)
    Week 3: 6345 characters - 1338 drops - Drop rate: 21.09% (error margin 19.8% - 22.4%)
    Week 4: 4598 characters - 1235 drops - Drop rate: 26.86% (error margin 25.2% - 28.6%)
    Week 5: 3068 characters - 1076 drops - Drop rate: 35.1% (error margin 32.9% - 37.3%)
    Week 6: 1410 characters - 654 drops - Drop rate: 46.4% (error margin 43.0% - 49.8%) (only beginning of week data)

Total amount of characters having a trinket, from those 5403 who killed Argus every(6) week so far:
    0.50% has Aman'Thul's Vision now
    86.01% has epic Pantheon trinket now

Full spreadsheet here with all the drops.

Notes for week 5-6:
    The drop rate for epic Pantheon trinkets continues to get higher, already getting close to 50% chance, but about 14% of characters still don't have it after 6th Argus kill. Aman'Thul's Vision drop rate still stays very low, unable to have very accurate measurement with this sample size.

Deleted
    So basically we can say the drop % raised by 5% foe the first weeks, then it seems to jump to 10%? I guess they coded it so you can get to 100% faster.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post

Thank you, this is exactly how I feel! "Oh, I'm now one of 14 % of people who didn't get it by now, that feels so great! And meanwhile, my guildies are cheering for every bonus procc they get, which makes me feel even worse!"

That Blizzard still fucks this up after more than 12 years of designing raid content and the loot with it is just baffling.
    Last edited by Isadora; 2018-01-05 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    So basically we can say the drop % raised by 5% foe the first weeks, then it seems to jump to 10%? I guess they coded it so you can get to 100% faster.
    A better way to see it is that it drops roughly 30% more compared to the previous week, much like Artifact Knowledge.

Hope those percentage increases are correct. Going to Argus kill tonight with guild.... really annoying I'm the only person who doesn't have one -__-

EDIT: I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones - STILL NO TRINKET after week 6
    Last edited by hikari2002; 2018-01-06 at 02:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hikari2002 View Post
    Hope those percentage increases are correct. Going to Argus kill tonight with guild.... really annoying I'm the only person who doesn't have one -__-

EDIT: I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones - STILL NO TRINKET after week 6
    6 of my alts also carrying 5 Upgrade-Tokens without Trinket now. So no, you are not alone friend. ._./
    Last edited by mmoc63c4b54c03; 2018-01-06 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post
    6 of my alts also carrying 6 Upgrade-Tokens without Trinket now. So no, you are not alone friend. ._./
    Wow you have 6 upgrade tokens? I think that makes you the very first in the world, as you traveled forth in time to next week and got it before everyone else had a chance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastey View Post
    Wow you have 6 upgrade tokens? I think that makes you the very first in the world, as you traveled forth in time to next week and got it before everyone else had a chance
    Jeha, Flame for a Typo. K.

Our monk still don't have any trinket, but his twink priest got Aman'thul on 28 of December. I believe there's no BLP and there never will be. It's just another retarded idea by Blizzard to put these in random personal drop table that can be only looted once per week.

Meh... with the statistics showing nearly everyone has it now while I dont, I'm starting to feel I'm unlucky. Seeing how the drop chance keeps increasin, I'm sure I'll get it soon. It just sucks to be one of the few who dont have it.