Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Oh so it's alright to say fuck off to posters?
    Always has been.

Can a super-mod revoke this piece of shit's moderation privileges? Apparently profanity is acceptable now.
    I stepped down from modding, like, almost a month ago, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Always has been.

I stepped down from modding, like, almost a month ago, dude.
    You mean I can finally ignore your ass? Thank. God. Good riddance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious what you think "my party" is.
    At a guess, I'd say NDP or Green.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Ah, hadn't noticed, but I feel like I just won the lottery.
    I think we all did. I'm reporting him for "Flaming and Baiting." Advise others do the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't give a fuck about Roy Moore, I'm getting tired of the moment people says someone is a racist, pedophile, or rapist they're automatically such. We are devolving back into lynch mobs, this needs to stop.
    That's not true if someone just said any of those things no one would believe them, what people choose to ignore is that there are reasons for people saying that. Instead some people choose to argue with the label rather than the reasons. It's why calling people a nazi is rarely effective, even when the person in question is an actual nazi because people don't look at the reasons they look at the labels. In Roy Moore's case there is evidence so when people call him a pedophile it's because of this evidence.

I'm fine with you arguing against the evidence, but don't argue against the conclusion before arguing against the evidence. For handy access https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Mo...ct_allegations

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You sir, you're awesome.
    I don't see flaming or baiting, just someone saying eff off. For defending a pedophile, you guys seem very sensitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf26 View Post
    I don't see flaming or baiting, just someone saying eff off.
    For him calling me a pedophile for the third time this thread, no less.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread got wierder faster than the sargon one. Yeesh

The issue here is that these are hearsay. There's nothing other than he said she said.
    First it's "hang the man for no evidence! How dare you!" then it's "Nope, not evidence. Don't believe it."

I would consider detective's statements evidence, personally, but hey, that's just me.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...roy_moore.html

And that's not even up to date. That was posted November 14th. Ignoring facts don't make them go away.
    So he said, she said. Good facts. Good to know. Now post the fucking evidence. Pedophilia isnt a mild accusation, surely you wouldnt randomly call people pedophile on the internet because they belong to a party you dislike, that'd be intellectual terrorism.

I also note that this is very conveniently purely in the trial of public opinion, correct me If I'm wrong but there doesnt seems to be any actual investigation or legal procedure going on, the accusation are just spouted and float in the air, it's a lot easier to get the result you want when CNN and Slate are the prosecution.

No really, you don't remember the SRA craze, when the fundies and Republican got in hysterical tantrums and ruined the lives of dozens of people in the 80s ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    So he said, she said. Good facts. Good to know. Now post the fucking evidence.
    Witness testimony, funnily enough, is evidence. Particularly when supported by contextual and documentary evidence, which a lot of this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    So he said, she said. Good facts. Good to know. Now post the fucking evidence. Pedophilia isnt a mild accusation, surely you wouldnt randomly call people pedophile on the internet because they belong to a party you dislike, that'd be intellectual terrorism.

I also note that this is very conveniently purely in the trial of public opinion, correct me If I'm wrong but there doesnt seems to be any actual investigation or legal procedure going on, the accusation are just spouted and float in the air, it's a lot easier to get the result you want when CNN and Slate are the prosecution.
    Again, is there a way sexual accusations would stick with the usual suspects beyond ''and the girl was coming out of Sunday school when she was attacked by swarthy savages who chained her to wall while she was begging them to save her virginity to Jesus and while they performed Satanic Gay Commie Muslim rituals while talking about how they were Democrats and how they were against guns'' ?

Congratulation for discovering astonishing stuff as ''most sex case do involve ''he say/she say'' (we are learning now that ''SHE SAY'' means automatically LYING WUMIN WHO DO THIS FOR ATTENTION, which somehow manage to be more backward than the Bible and the Koran)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2018-01-06 at 06:55 AM.

Witness testimony, funnily enough, is evidence. Particularly when supported by contextual and documentary evidence, which a lot of this is.
    I think you should read your actual link, the only thing "witness testimony" can attest here is that he "met" with some of the girls, which can mean things as wide as being in the same room and saying hello. Yeah I know, law is complex outside of totalitarian hellscapes.
    And let me remind you that your accusation isnt about meeting people, it's about fucking childrens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit calling other users pedos. It's going Beyond proving a point.

We now see a particullary repulsive side of human nature, the proud alpha studs who insist that having sex with underage girls is ''not pedophilia cause they are not kids''. I sure hope some of you are not going to explain the fine point of this ''bro theory' to your cellmate.

Isn't that what you're trying to do?

But seriously, it was completely uncalled for. I turned this style of "justice" on him and asked him to defend himself in the court of social justice that he finds okay. He instead told me to fuck off and said that he gave me "too much leash" like I'm a dog, which again is uncalled for. Funny how he likes a system that he can apply to others, but when applied to him he goes rage mode.
    You've been pulling in black men, rape, lynching and pedophilia accusations against someone who disagrees with you and his eff off is "uncalled for?"

No it wasn't.

The whole argument about "lynch mobs," "innocent until proven guilty," and "court of public opinion" has just been empty rhetoric stacked against numerous statements from both opposition and Moore's own party. It's just an empty defense against dozens and dozens of witness statements, from friends, law enforcement, young girls, and anyone that knew that guy.

There isn't a comparison and you didn't "do the same thing" to him. It's not even close. After all of this, you still have yet to address any of the evidence as you make your empty arguments.

As such, I'm going to leave off too. I have zero respect for anyone defending Moore in any capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Again, is there a way sexual accusations would stick with the usual suspects beyond ''and the girl was coming out of Sunday school when she was attacked by swarthy savages who chained her to wall while she was begging them to save her virginity to Jesus and while they performed Satanic Gay Commie Muslim rituals while talking about how they were Democrats and how they were against guns'' ?

Congratulation for discovering astonishing stuff as ''most sex case do involve ''he say/she say'' (we are learning now that ''SHE SAY'' means automatically LYING WUMIN WHO DO THIS FOR ATTENTION, which somehow manage to be more backward than the Bible and the Koran)
    Yeah try this : Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. First prove that the sexual act happened, then collect elements indicating that it was non-consensual, we live in the digital word, getting it in writing in a conversation could be a start.
    The wrong way to do it is to find an old signature of the guy you're accusing and writing a fake date and place to frame him as a pedophile. I dont advise you to do that.

"But it's hard to prove!" Yeah no shit sherlock, but the alternative is just throwing due process alltogether and wasting countless live on the sole basis of a baseless accusation. So forgive me If I defend an imperfect system to a barbaric system.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit calling other users pedos.
    Thanks for one laat giggle before i go to bed.

Funny, I have zero respect for anyone who will buy into career and life ending accusations without hard evidence.
    Thank goodness that isn't me, since I consider dozens of witness statements, numerous accusations, and actions taken against the man as evidence.