Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's crap when you're are melee and short.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    you're are............ now I have a headache. Shit, now I'm addicted to heroine because that's all that relieves my headache.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because dwarves are ugly and a stupid race. Anything a dwarf can be, the other races that can be it are better looking. Humans are the go-to for most Alliance anyway so the reason you're seeing most DKs as human is that reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarves are probably my favourite alliance race. Amazing racial. Great looking gear. Dwarves paired with their racial make amazing tanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Because dwarves are ugly and a stupid race. Anything a dwarf can be, the other races that can be it are better looking. Humans are the go-to for most Alliance anyway so the reason you're seeing most DKs as human is that reason.
    TEEHEE You are silly giggle

Quote Originally Posted by Seegerts View Post
    you're are............ now I have a headache. Shit, now I'm addicted to heroine because that's all that relieves my headache.
    All the faith he had had had had no effect on the outcome of his life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Not sure if its about size. I made my DK back at the start of Wrath and i race changed between human and gnome like 5-6 times now. Right now i feel like a gnome again... so yeah, i just cannot help myself laugh at my screen when she "grunts" and roars while slashing enemies with 2 fast swords like she`s really into the action like an underdog (like tiny!) vs big raid boss. But in the end i put up a rank10 wlog and felt like playing a piano while doing it and raidboss is dead on the floor. Nothing better in the world!

I just dislike dwarfs because of how they look. Gnomes for the win tbh.

All my characters are either gnomes or humans :|

Deleted
    psychopathological perspective: pl project/hypercompensate (whatever) esp. in their choice of race. dwarf is not a sufficient substitute for ego deficites. we live in a Prada world, made by Dior, sponsored by Chanel, there is no Lebensraum for dwarfs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    Not sure if its about size. I made my DK back at the start of Wrath and i race changed between human and gnome like 5-6 times now. Right now i feel like a gnome again... so yeah, i just cannot help myself laugh at my screen when she "grunts" and roars while slashing enemies with 2 fast swords like she`s really into the action like an underdog (like tiny!) vs big raid boss. But in the end i put up a rank10 wlog and felt like playing a piano while doing it and raidboss is dead on the floor. Nothing better in the world!

I just dislike dwarfs because of how they look. Gnomes for the win tbh.

All my characters are either gnomes or humans :|
    Well some people are just ... different... I've seen dwarf and gnome melee plenty over the years, but for me it's a no go since I can't ever seem to get my camera in that sweet spot.

I have a gnome monk, because I wanted 1 of every race/class, and the only reason it made it to level 100, is because of the pre-legion event.. Now that I think of it, I don't have a dwarf, and I was certain for the last 2 years I've had 1 of each.

Shit, looks like I AM making a damn DI dwarf /fml

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarves are my favorite race, but I can't stand the weapon clipping as a Frost DK. Unless you transmog into something that sheathes on your back, your weapons stick halfway into the ground. Drives me nuts. If they ever fixed that I'd be a Dwarf until the end of WoW.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

I love dwarves, been playing them since EverQuest.

I have a dwarf dk, hunter, rogue, warrior, monk (female dwarf brewmaster). Fully intend to switch my DK to a Dark Iron dwarf if it's possible in BFA.

Personally I find the DK glowy eyes clashing on any race that doesn't have glowy eyes as default. So atm I can only tolerate Night Elves, Draenei, Forsaken and Blood Elves as DKs. I made a gnome DK once and always have to transmog some goggles on them because they look creepy with DK eyes.

Also the problem is plate armor looks weird on small races. Tbh a lot of armor of all types does. Trying to find shoulders that doesn't look like it squashes your character etc....

7+ Year Old Account
    Why be a dwarf when you can be a EFFING WEREWOLF!!?!
    That dark flight racial is KING and 1% crit is a nice bonus to boot!

But good luck Tmogging a male Worgen... ugh. I did see T21 helm do look good on a Worgen male now though. Normal t21 color scheme. Shoulders belt and boots not too shabby either!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    I love dwarves, been playing them since EverQuest.

I have a dwarf dk, hunter, rogue, warrior, monk (female dwarf brewmaster). Fully intend to switch my DK to a Dark Iron dwarf if it's possible in BFA.
    Can we race change DKs to new sub races?? Thought we couldnt since Arthas stopped making us DKs in 2008
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Why be a dwarf when you can be a EFFING WEREWOLF!!?!
    That dark flight racial is KING and 1% crit is a nice bonus to boot!

But good luck Tmogging a male Worgen... ugh. I did see T21 helm do look good on a Worgen male now though. Normal t21 color scheme. Shoulders belt and boots not too shabby either!

- - - Updated - - -

Can we race change DKs to new sub races?? Thought we couldnt since Arthas stopped making us DKs in 2008
    That's why I said if possible. I think a Dark Iron DK would be amazing.

When I played alliance I liked being a dwarf on melee classes. They have good fighting animation and shoulders look good on them.

Because dwarves are alcoholics and nobody trusts an alcoholic with a sword.

I don't like the combat animations. At all. I'm hoping if the DID are allowed to be come DKs, they have completely different animations from the BBD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when I played alliance, I went back and forth between dwarf and worgen dk. This was during early cata, and while I don't know if they changed the melee animations for dwarves since then, I absolutely hated the way they used to spin like a top back in the day and that's what clinched it for me to play as a worgen. I haven't played a melee dwarf since-only other dwarf I've played was lock and very briefly gladiator warrior in wod (just loved how sword and board dwarves look, just hate to tank).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    That's why I said if possible. I think a Dark Iron DK would be amazing.
    Yeah, weren't they thinking about making Dark Iron dwarfs DK eligible? I remember a blue somewhere.

My DK is a dwarf. However, he's lvl 100. I try and cap every class at max level, but I just hate DKs and cant fathom doing 100-110. That being said, dwarves have awesome lore and I love their voice-overs

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is female dwarf. So is my mage and rogue.
    Aye mate