Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    The Antorus Shaman set is trollish too my guy you should get that as well for your shaman
    I plan on getting the mythic version of that set for a Zandalari Shaman (if they exist) when I am lvl 120.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    I plan on getting the mythic version of that set for a Zandalari Shaman (if they exist) when I am lvl 120.
    Dude if they don't let Zandalari become shaman i will literally fucking riot and fly to Anaheim and boycott. What the fuck is the point of the Witch Doctor Regalia if you can't even wear it on a Zandalari troll????? Also the mythic version is the nicest but it's clearly Amani/Gurubashi themed

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    it's clearly Amani/Gurubashi themed
    Hmm, it is unclear to me. How my hunters are dressed, I have seen Amani and Gurubashi wearing such garb, primitive. The Zandalar are far advanced and their clothing has glowing feathers and gold trim. The Zandalari color scheme consists of red, golds, and blues. I know neither of us will be able to precisely back up claims, but when you see the Zandalari gear in BfA, you may see the resemblance.