Page 1 of 24
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What's worst physical pain you ever felt in your life?

What's worst physical pain you ever felt in your life?

Have you ever broken a bone, chipped a tooth?

Follow up, what is the worst pain you can imagine?

For me Including being stabbed I have to put Sciatica pain as the worst, having a blade go through your shoulder is one and done, and once you get the pain meds your good. Sciatica on the other hand, Had that shit a few years ago, have mercy. Back pain is no joke!

Never really broken any bones or chipped any teeth.

Worst kind of pain I can imagine is what they do to guys when they have to check if everything is ok up your junk. Which ever sick SOB came up with that method needs to be tracked down and shot.

We can put a man on the moon but nobody can come up with any better way.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    kicked in the nuts is my answer to both of your questions

Deleted
    Labour contractions. I'd say the pain is a solid 10.

Having a dentist trying to wrench out the remains of a broken tooth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Having a dentist trying to wrench out the remains of a broken tooth.
    Damn didn't they put you out?

Listening to Mall Security preach his Leftist, communist, culturally marxist, and overly politically correct views in every thread. Gives me a migraine.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-01-10 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Damn didn't they put you out?
    They usually just use local anaesthetics. Putting patients out would mean they would have to have beds for us to sleep it out, I suppose. Local is mostly enough - not enough to not hurt at all, just enough to get through - and I actually had a good dentist. That one root was so hard to get out, though, I needed a third shot.

(As a contrast, I did not list colonoscopy given they did put me to sleep quite readily. After all, I was already on a bed for that.)

either the one cluster headache i got one time, or when my gaulbladder started hurting after i got sick once.

both had me writhing on the bed unable to do anything to stop it. but i think the cluster might have been worse.

Had a pilonidal cyst removed last May and the 2 weeks after were some of the most painful weeks in my life, easily a 7 or 8. Only way I could sit down and not be in excruciating pain was putting down 3 or 4 pillows, and getting it changed every day was equally as painful.
    I've chipped a few teeth but the worst was almost a quarter of one of my molars and of course it happened when my dentist was out of town for the week.

Giving birth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Detan View Post
    Listening to Mall Security preach his Leftist, communist, culturally marxist, and overly politically correct views in every thread. Gives me a migraine.
    Pretty much this.

Or, I suppose a close second is when a section of rebar went through my hip. Gotta be a solid second at the least. I'd use a different pain scale here though:

Well, there are different ways to classify something as "worst".
    What certainly stands out were my growing pains and the discomfort of slowly reconnecting nerves.
    A constant feeling like ants crawling around and biting you inside your bones, like hearing sandstone being slowly ground down to powder over a period of days only to then switch to the next limb was pure torture. It made me want to break them or get rid of them somehow, because the only (temporary) relief was more intense pain close by or strain on the bones themselves to distract yourself. It drove me mad for weeks at a time, especially since my limbs only ever grew one at a time (thus leaving me with up to four shoe sizes between feet--alternating).
    Almost dying of testicular torsion in my teens didn't even make the scale beside that one, nor did the severe traffic accident I had a few years ago.

I had second degree combustions on my, back. The doc in the ambulance, removed the skin(which did only hurt when he touched the raw flesh, with his scalpel, by accident). Since the area was to large to be covered he told me just to wear a clean shirt, and to visit my family doc on monday for a liniment. My wife, a nurse, was so afraid that i'll catch myself a severe sepsis, that she applied anti septica onto the whole area. The pain nearly knocked me out so i'd give it a 10/10

can't really think of anything extreme.. the dental hygienist can be pretty brutal at times with their tiny hook thingies or whatever they're ripping through my gums with =/

Hmm. When my jaw locked up and the following TMJ and headaches for years and one very quick dislocation - that's got to be the worst I've experienced.

I'm not sure what the worst I can imagine is. I do have my worries about childbirth, haha.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

My hand getting ripped in half, then the aftermath of it, I lost a finger and metacarpal. In a cast for over a year to help put my hand back together with reconstructive surgery.
    When the time came to get my pins removed from my hand (which were sticking out of my hand), I easily slide out the first pin myself. The doctor (not normal doctor, he wasn't there), decided to be a fucking asshole and said "you can't have all the fun", and yanked out my other 2 pins with a pair of pliers or something. The pain was so immense I punched that fucker in the face while crying. Yes, I punched the doctor and his nurse said he deserved it.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One time I had to poop but I couldn't and my lower GI was killing me with sharp pains. Hurt so bad I turned as pale as a ghost, passed out and hit my head on the floor which resulted in a concussion.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I've broken a toe twice and had sciatica so bad I could not move my legs at all, but easily the worst pain I've ever felt was during gout resulting from the Atkins diet. That was unbelievably painful. Some women have said their gout hurt worse than giving birth, so take that for what it's worth.

Deleted
    Just had the worst gallblader attack ive had this morning. Thats probobly the most painfull i have tried. Cant wait to get it removed, even though i am also fucking nervous for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktales View Post
    I had second degree combustions on my, back. The doc in the ambulance, removed the skin(which did only hurt when he touched the raw flesh, with his scalpel, by accident). Since the area was to large to be covered he told me just to wear a clean shirt, and to visit my family doc on monday for a liniment. My wife, a nurse, was so afraid that i'll catch myself a severe sepsis, that she applied anti septica onto the whole area. The pain nearly knocked me out so i'd give it a 10/10
    Damn that's Evel Knievel level of pain.