Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Yeah, but that was after Donald Trump's "build a wall" speech so it wasn't prescient so much as lampooning current events.
    Erm...Futurama ended in 2013 >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How so? Futurama ended in September 2013
    Oh, huh. I guess that since the episode was already lampooning Trump's other craziness I didn't realize that it was predicting craziness he hadn't espoused yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Oh, huh. I guess that since the episode was already lampooning Trump's other craziness I didn't realize that it was predicting craziness he hadn't espoused yet.
    Except...IIRC that episode had literally nothing to do with Trump. It was simply political and dealing with their favorite political target, Nixon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Except...IIRC that episode had literally nothing to do with Trump. It was simply political and dealing with their favorite political target, Nixon.
    I don't know... there is an uncanny resemblance twixt Trump and the scammer aliens.

Was 2007 by the by, "Benders Big Score" movie released after they got canceled for the first time.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    All the stuff about the new president not being born on Earth and the search for his Earth Certificate was straight from Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    I think he has done exactly what he was going to do.
    No, you don't. And a quick browse of your old posts demonstrates this.

How about the millions of illegals and dead people who voted?
    Proper I'd? Must be nice in America YOU DON'T NEED I'D TO VOTE. How fucked is That? Most civilized countries have voter ID I believe. But the demonrats won't allow it. Need the illegal vote.
    What happens when you remove the illegal and felons votes from California and Virginia?

Trump won in a landslide.
    Thank God. This has been an issue for a long time.
    Sounds like you think there were millions upon millions of illegal votes! And sounds like you saw Trump form the commission, in theory, to act on it. And then it exploded.

Something you wanted Trump to do. That he didn't. Strike One.

It'll allow millions to drop their insurance by choice and not be punished for it and most importantly it'll lower my premiums.

But yes it's still shit and it'll never get passed.
    Um, isn't that you admitting Trumpcare wouldn't pass, even though it was something he wanted and something you liked?

Strike Two.

Trump said he wants term limits as well
    And has done nothing about them. Strike Three.

Infrastructure should be state and privately funded.
    And yet, no infrastructure bill that Trump made to push funding towards private sources. Sounds like something you wanted, that Trump promised, that didn't happen. Strike Four, arguably, hit by pitch.

The federal government taxes the rich at 39% and middle class at 25%(its far more complicated cause there's like 7 brackets but just for averages will we use those numbers).
    Oh, did you want fewer brackets, like Trump said? And then it didn't happen? Strike Five.

Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal

Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements

Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States

I guess you can say this failed since a liberal court that get overturned 80% of the time put a TRO on it. But theres a new one soon.

Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs

5. The dakota access piepline

6. Keystone XL pipeline

7. Bill to rebuild military
    I'm including the whole list, but, I can't help but notice #3. Looks like you admitted it was something you and Trump wanted that got stopped. Strike Six.

Also, where's the bill to "rebuild" the military? Strike Seven.

Bannon was the only decent one and he has been silenced.
    Funny story, that. That was MONTHS ago. Since then, not only has Bannon been fired, Trump put him on the shit list. Sounds like something you wanted, that Trump wanted -- at first -- and he has now undone. Strike Eight.

Wait 3.5% is not reasonable? EVERY FUCKING PRESIDENT HAS HIT 3% EXCEPT YOUR MARXIST OBAMA.
    And Trump hasn't hit 3.5%, which you seem to think is reasonable. Actually...didn't hit 3% in 2017, either, did he? That pesky first quarter, which of course belongs to him, because that's when the numbers starting being real. Just ask Sean Spicer! Also, Strike Nine.

Three up, three down, end of an inning. But how about one more for the road?

Cause Obama's 10 trillion(more debt than every president combined) helped the economy?
    A 15% flat tax with no loopholes would get us out of the red. Until the liberals give away more money the government doesnt have.
    Wow. Sounds like you don't like the deficit/debt all that much. And Trump did promise he'd balance the budget. And yet, he just signed a tax cut for the rich, that will increase the deficit and the debt -- even when Trump's growth numbers, which he just made up, were accounted for. Strike Ten.

But since I had the anti-luxury of going through your old posts, to prove that you just blatantly lied, I found a few more things.

Best 4 weeks ever. Has done more good in 4 weeks than Huissein Obama in 8 years.
    Thats still more than any other president has done in the first month, which is how the conversation started.

he could literally do nothing for the next 7 years and 11 months and would be the best president since Reagan once his executive orders have been completed.
    Facts are facts. Cry all you want. Just remember Trump is the best president since Reagan. Nothing will change that.
    Besides signing the fewest pieces of legislation, trying to pass two of the least popular pieces of legislation in recent history, taking the most vacation time, working the least while actually in the WH, having the lowest polling numbers since polling numbers started being tracked, driving down the dollar, falling in job growth, worsening international relations below Cold War levels, and of course being a US President under a direct special counsel investigation, that's a tough one to defend.

Climate change is natural. Your communist scientist have proven it.
    More like 97% of all scientists, regardless of country or political affiliation.

Well Obama the marxist has a lot of support...
    the communist news network
    That's stopped him from all the other criminal acts this traitor has done?
    (yes, you're talking about Obama committing criminal acts)

Not only that but the left is far more radical and full of thugs. So they have to spend more far to protect him. Huissein Obama never had to worry cause even while right wingers hated him they understood the fact that he was the president.
    It's like Huissein Obama interfering in Israel.
    Good he deserves it with the billions he is saving in the cutting of regulations that Huissein Obama was rammed down the throats of businesses.
    What posses me off is watching CNN celebrate the terrorist group thugs lived matter.
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    Liberals doing their best to ruin people's lives.
    Democrats have been and always be United in hatred. Hatred in minorities and gays/lesbians. Hatred of peace and republicans. But at least they're united.
    Also leftist are anti American, racist, and the party of division.
    Wonder if leftist will burn another city to the ground.
    The leftist will never stop. They are a party of division. This is who they are, this is who they'll always be. They will always push an anti American agenda and they will always be focussed on something that isn't there.
    Anyone with a brain knows [It's safe to assume that all the vile dirt and accusations democrats have been throwing, was just them projecting.]. Anyone who studies history knows this. This is their ENTIRE history and future.
    Obama is a radical. Of course he spied on trump. Of course there was collusion to help hitlery. !
    Of course the demonrats don't want the electoral college. The demonrats wish they could still have their slaves.
    Bolded for what-the-fucktitude.

When has he said anything intelligent? He is the most unqualified person to ever be Pope. He is also completely out of touch with reality.
    Same clowns that accuse Trump of things with no evidence now defend the DNC rats after they murdered their snitch.
    Hopefully theyre all liberal.
    In this one, the thread was about suicides being on the rise. Yes, you just said you hoped a bunch of liberals killed themselves.

That's left wing. Considering the left wing is the party of racist. (locked thread)

Everyone knows why he [Seth Rich] was killed but remember around here, democrats good republicans evil. (locked thread)

60% of your budget goes to the needy and useless fucks while only 16% goes to the military. Your numbers are a bit off.
    There's two or three infractions in there, no big surprise. And that's some serious "Hussein Obama the criminal traitor" and blatant party bashing. In fact, the whole thing smacks of old Cold War style rhetoric, blaming people you don't like as commies and refusing to accept any other view. Which leads me to

I love Russia. I hope they invade Europe so America and UK can sit an laugh.
    Why go through all this trouble? It's not for me, you've been on my ignore list for a while. If @Edge- hadn't quoted you blatantly lying, I would have moved on. But I figured everyone should know what kind of person you are, by reading things you actually said, and drawing their own conclusions.

Don't bother replying. Like I said, ignore list.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

[snipped just for sake of clarity]

Don't bother replying. Like I said, ignore list.
    Did you take a shower after getting through all that? Chemical bath?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MurderedByWords/
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Hot damn, thanks for that link. Needed a solid laugh at work and this delivered.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a shock only to people who buried their heads in the sand during the entire campaign and didn't care how many times it was pointed out to them that Trump was a pathological liar who would say anything to get elected.

So evidently people like Karfal.

On a sidenote, how has he not been banned for the horrible claptrap he has said?
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2018-01-11 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    This is a shock only to people who buried their heads in the sand during the entire campaign and didn't care how many times it was pointed out to them that Trump was a pathological liar who would say anything to get elected.

So evidently people like Karfal.

On a sidenote, how has he not been banned for the horrible claptrap he has said?
    I've been banned nonstop cause conservatism is a bankable offense. I'll be banned again soon.

Sad thing is everything I said is right.

I've been banned nonstop cause conservatism is a bankable offense. I'll be banned again soon.
    Too bad it's only just a bannable offense on a forum website.

Sad thing is everything I said is right.
    At least until you wake up.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame they don't have whining about the forum rules as a bannable offense. I can promise you if you send me each of your infracted posts I can point you to the rule you clearly broke.

But you won't because you know full well it wasn't you conservative views that got you infracted. You just enjoy that warm fuzzy victimhood blanket. I believe you folks like to call that something like...snowflake?

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...servative.html

As a Trump supported I cannot help but agree. He literally has governed in a Jeb Bush style on everything domestic. The main difference has been on foreign policy but voters care far more about domestic policy.
    What did you want him to do, that he can do unilaterally, that he has not done? The notion that Trump is akin to Jeb Bush, on immigration is LUDICROUS and hilariously uninformed. That's just one example.