Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Seriously, why the fuck are we getting Void Elves instead of Vyrkul. Blizzard messed up big time.
    Well they were going to introduce Vrykuls as the fourth Alliance Allied Race, but after seeing your post, Blizzard decided to cancel that.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, why the fuck is Projectmars still ranting about allied races to this extent?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Hmm, interesting that the build isn't out yet. Definitely expected it by now. Could theoretically actually have something to do with alpha/beta servers as they're pretty related to the PTR servers (same login portal). But that's pretty wild speculation...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Love how everybody is returning in the same week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    We're all on that same wavelength.

(/°o°)/~~~~\(°o°)/~~~~\(°o°\)
    It feels like the Fellowship of the Ring is getting back together, or should I say... the Brotherhood?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    ALPHA HYPE!!! /s not sorry
    Check out the link on my sig, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Been thinking of Forest Trolls if the males looked like that certain buffed raid boss, and the females could look different too and be the same as the female Trolls.
    I really want Forest trolls and Sand trolls to join the Horde! Amani and Farraki are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Hmm, interesting that the build isn't out yet. Definitely expected it by now. Could theoretically actually have something to do with alpha/beta servers as they're pretty related to the PTR servers (same login portal). But that's pretty wild speculation...

Time to bring back this jewel.

We didn't start the fire
    It was always burning
    Since the world's been turning

Seriously, why the fuck are we getting Void Elves instead of Vyrkul. Blizzard messed up big time.
    Fuck off high elves and vrykul should never be subraces same as naga.

Praying I get back from college in 4 hours and they’ve pushed a new build out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holycow81848 View Post
    Praying I get back from college in 4 hours and they’ve pushed a new build out
    It'll be 4 AM so good luck with that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It's getting interesting. Don't think they will work on it overnight, so maybe tommorow.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Time to bring back this jewel.

We didn't start the fire
    It was always burning
    Since the world's been turning
    Now here's an old gem I made back in the day. Im sure its not related... im suuuuure of it...
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Massive lore posts
    Initially I found it really odd that a huge Troll Empire like the Zandalari would bow to the Horde, even if we help them with a crisis going on in their lands. I mean shouldn't the Zandalari Empire rival the Horde in terms of military strength and scope?

We know Vol'jin plays a role in BfA, presumably as the peacemaker and the bridge between the Darkspear and Zandalari. So that is most likely how we end up allies and also gives me the impression the Darkspear will fall under the King Rastakhan as their racial leader?

I really like your thoughts about the Hinterlands being reworked, as a horde player I don't think I've been in that zone for about 5yrs or so. Its not a frequently hit leveling zone since like Vanilla or something. However it does house both Revantusk Jungle Trolls and Wildhammer Dwarf Clans, giving Blizzard two more allied race options (albeit not exactly new or the more requested choices)

The Wildhammer's value definitely comes from their prowess with aerial combat(Gryphons) which the alliance may want to gain, though I'm not sure what reason the horde would have to seek out the Revantusks other than maybe King Rak wanting to unite another tribe under his leadership.

Sidebar: InB4 King Rak for new Warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Sidebar: InB4 King Rak for new Warchief
    Nah, we gon' revive Vol'jin, mon!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Wildhammer Dwarves are official part of the Alliance tho

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Wildhammer Dwarves are official part of the Alliance tho
    Technically so are the Dark Irons, but that didn't stop Blizzard

Wiki:
    Queen-Regent Moira Thaurissan (born Bronzebeard) is the daughter of King Magni Bronzebeard of Ironforge and the widow of Emperor Dagran Thaurissan of the Dark Iron clan. As such she is both Princess of Ironforge as well as Empress of the Dark Irons. Her son Dagran Thaurissan II is the current heir to both thrones. Moira is the Dark Iron representative of the Council of Three Hammers that rules Ironforge following the petrification of her father.

Plus the Revantusk, while not official members of the horde are in a peace treaty with the Horde for many years now and actually fit the term "allies" about as perfectly as you can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus, there is a Dark Irons embassy in Ironforge already (but pretty lame...)

Technically so are the Dark Irons, but that didn't stop Blizzard

Wiki:
    Queen-Regent Moira Thaurissan (born Bronzebeard) is the daughter of King Magni Bronzebeard of Ironforge and the widow of Emperor Dagran Thaurissan of the Dark Iron clan. As such she is both Princess of Ironforge as well as Empress of the Dark Irons. Her son Dagran Thaurissan II is the current heir to both thrones. Moira is the Dark Iron representative of the Council of Three Hammers that rules Ironforge following the petrification of her father.

Plus the Revantusk, while not official members of the horde are in a peace treaty with the Horde for many years now and actually fit the term "allies" about as perfectly as you can get.
    Aren't Dark Iron Dwarfs split up atm? Not all followed Moira, so maybe the story in BfA will be Moira reuniting them.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Aren't Dark Iron Dwarfs split up atm? Not all followed Moira, so maybe the story in BfA will be Moira reuniting them.
    Other than the split in Cata, where some joined Moira in Ironforge and the rest joined the Ragnaros/Deathwing led Twilight Cultists, the Dark Irons should all be under Moira now. The remaining Dark Irons that didn't initially join Moira in Cata did eventually come into the alliance during the Pandaria and WoD events.

I assume the Dark Iron situation in BfA will be to unite all Dark Irons wherever they may be, or Moira just vouches to actually contribute to the alliance with Dark Iron military strength and not just as a friendly but otherwise not involved faction. It does seem kinda weird that this faction would now become involved though, they have no real relevant to the events that took place in Legion or will take place on Kul'tiras.

Other than the split in Cata, where some joined Moira in Ironforge and the rest joined the Ragnaros/Deathwing led Twilight Cultists, the Dark Irons should all be under Moira now. The remaining Dark Irons that didn't initially join Moira in Cata did eventually come into the alliance during the Pandaria and WoD events.

I assume the Dark Iron situation in BfA will be to unite all Dark Irons wherever they may be, or Moira just vouches to actually contribute to the alliance with Dark Iron military strength and not just as a friendly but otherwise not involved faction. It does seem kinda weird that this faction would now become involved though, they have no real relevant to the events that took place in Legion or will take place on Kul'tiras.
    There is still some division going on i guess.
    Moira's dialog:

Code:
    The Alliance needs strength. Unity. The king's plan to bring in fresh blood is a good one.

But I can't help thinking of my own Dark Iron clan. Of the fractures that divide us.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Have you seen all the fan art and people excited about Void Elves? I imagine many of those people would disagree. Besides, it's not like the two are mutually exclusive, there's still a chance for Vrykul to be an Allied Race later on down the line.
    The point is that Void Elves should never be an Allied Race period.
    Last edited by Projectmars; 2018-01-12 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Yay phone keyboard >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    The point is that Boid Elves should never be an Allied Race period.
    s t o p

Deleted
    The point is that Void Elves should never be an Allied Race period.
    Who died and made you the boss of WoW?