Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    Caffeine never seemed to give me that much energy, so I pretty much just drink coffee or soda whenever I'm in the mood for either; although I drink much less soda than coffee, and only drink coffee a couple times a week.
    Same here...about all it may do is keep me from falling asleep if I drink some to late in the evening.

Coffee like maybe once every 5 years or so. I don't really drink sodas anymore at all either since they just errode my teeth. Well maybe once every year or two years. So I guess I take Caffeine very rarely. I don't feel any different even after drinking few cups of coffee even.

A cup of coffee in the morning to buzz me awake and maybe a few cans of coke during the day depending on how i feel.

15+ Year Old Account
    I drink like 10-20 espresso shots worth of caffeine per day (particularly during the work week).

Either I drink straight espresso, or strong tea, or energy drinks, or caffeine pills.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2018-01-13 at 12:26 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I need my cup of joe every morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably bleed caffeine at this point.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only when I don't get enough sleep will I drink coffee or an energy drink.

Lots. Often in energy drink form. Often 1 or 2 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I was a long time coffee drinker and I quit, mostly because it seemed like a pricey worthless habit.

I read about all the health benefits and now I'm thinking of trying to see if I can stick to one cup in the morning.
    Make a cup with some real sugar and w/e sweetener and drink 1 enjoyable cup of coffee. The amount of sugar is nothing, you're just giving your body an extra jump start in the morning if you stick to 1 cup. Get another in the evening, do the same thing, you'll be able to sleep once your body relaxes after a full day. Caffeine is one of the few stimulants that can make you live longer if used properly. The health lunks on here who love going to the gym nonstop and destroying their bodies probably don't know the difference between a Dietitian and a Nutritionist.

Deleted
    I don't like the taste of coffee. My taste buds are super sensitive and pick up all bitterness in food and drink extra strongly; my coffee would need so much sugar that it would rot my teeth ten times faster than coke, which is the only drink where I get caffeine from. But I occasionally take a caffeine pill if I'm feeling tired and I still need to go for hours. However I don't want to turn myself into a caffeine addict who can't function any more without a big cup of coffee.

Black coffee every day - typically around 5 cups
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Deleted
    I get the main dose of caffeine from my Pre workout. You should take a some time off once in a while, but im kinda postponing that, and have been since 2011 xD