Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Red face Guys Visits Long-Distance Girlfriend, Sketches Their Best Moments Together

https://www.boredpanda.com/long-dist...mone-ferriero/

Sometimes, feelings between people are stronger than the distance that separates them. It all started when Italy-based digital artist Simone “Simz” Ferriero had fallen for a girl even though he hadn’t met her. “She saw me [streaming] on Twitch,” he told Bored Panda. “We then started to chat regularly.” After some time, however, he decided it wasn’t enough and booked an intercontinental flight to meet Krisi in real life. Ferriero has documented his unforgettable experience in a comic-diary, and it looks better than a Hollywood romance movie.

“I had a lot of stress while traveling alone,” Ferriero said. “But I was very determined.” It took a long time for Simone to become able to create such a compelling visual story, too. “I’ve loved drawing since I was a kid,” Ferriero said. “I have developed my passion throughout the years and when I was in my twenties I decided to study at the academy of fine arts. After graduation, I hopped around doing a few jobs here and there for a few of startup companies as a graphic designer for a while, but then I decided to embrace the path of a full-time freelancer.”

Scroll down to check out what happened from 16 Dec to 1 Jan while Ferriero was in in Canada.

P.S. For all of you wondering, he’s 5’6″ and she’s 5’9″.

Kinda cute eh?
    Not sure if it will last or anything but still..

What do you think about this? Would you travel to another continent to try to confirm your long distance relationship? Would you like if your spouse were to illustrate your moments?

What do you think about this?
    Watching other peoples relationships and trying to care is comparable to trying to care that someone 3 weeks ago at 5pm got a quad kill pulse bomb as tracer in a game i wasn't in, on the NA region that I don't play in.

Its such a universal human experience to have a relationship that I don't know why people think other people care. We don't. At best you'll get some people to feel jealous then forget about you within 1-5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is so soppy but also so sweet. Now watch me get my other half tell me "You never that that for me" :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I lost all feeling when I saw his 2nd sketch in the airplane seat and which point my hatred for him burned the fire of thousands suns!!!

He's kinda short, huh?

Or is this a forbidden love kinda thing?

Its awesome. Very happy for them that’s cute as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    He's kinda short, huh?

I’m 5’6 and never had a problem dating. In college atm and I have no problem at parties either. It only matters if you can’t accept the fact you’re short, if you can’t accept it nobody else will. I don’t give a shit and it doesn’t really seem like anyone else I’ve hooked up with in college/HS did either. So I’m assuming he doesn’t really care and found someone he likes.

My soul is black as tar to think this is anything other than nauseating!

He's kinda short, huh?

Maybe she's tall...

i would beat this guys ass for being a puss
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I lost all feeling when I saw his 2nd sketch in the airplane seat and which point my hatred for him burned the fire of thousands suns!!!
    Do people actually sit like that on airplanes. I sure hope not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Maybe she's tall...
    Maybe you guys can read the OP which clearly states both of their heights.

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Maybe she's tall...
    End of the article says she’s 5’9 and he’s 5’6. That’s somewhat tall for girls around here I think. Avg is like 5’4 or something here

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Do people actually sit like that on airplanes. I sure hope not.
    I'm guessing it's an exit row seat based on the window looking out over the wing, so it does have more leg room. But the only people I know that are small enough to sit like that on a plane are around 10 years old. Maybe that airline has extra large\roomy seats

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    End of the article says she’s 5’9 and he’s 5’6. That’s somewhat tall for girls around here I think. Avg is like 5’4 or something here
    A 3" height difference doesn't seem like it would be that noticeable. His drawings makes me think she's more like 6ft. I wonder if that is his interpretation on how it feels around her
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2018-01-13 at 12:06 AM.

Deleted
    Reality arrives sooner or later so these fleeting moments of happiness are all we have.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's kinda short, huh?

Pretty significant height difference from the looks of things. Wasn't there someone on here always complaining about how they're short. Looks like there is hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Pretty significant height difference from the looks of things. Wasn't there someone on here always complaining about how they're short. Looks like there is hope.

Hope? Lol what? If you don’t care about your height not many other people will either man. If people joke around about it then join in. Especially being 5’6 that really isn’t bad at least imo. I’ve never had a problem with it.

Dating someone whose 5’9 while your 5’6 is very possible as long as you’re relaxed and confident. Can’t hate yourself for being short or tall, can make either one work in your favor.

Reminds me of that gum commercial where the guy draws pictures like this on the gum wrappers.

She's desperate to get out of the Canadian cold!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Reminds me of that gum commercial where the guy draws pictures like this on the gum wrappers.
    This one is pretty sweet too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Absolutely disgusting, why haven’t they married and produced a spawn yet? Sickening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Absolutely disgusting, why haven’t they married and produced a spawn yet? Sickening.
    It could happen to you.
    Be on Twitch and chat up a cute girl. Next thing we know you're flying off to Asia to meet them.