Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My favorite car is a Mini Cooper.
    My soul mate, if you are not trolling
    I will buy one (second hand from 2015-16) this year, but looking forward the eletric mini too.
    Mini with rally lamps looks amazing.

I love old classics.
    1959 Cadillac convertible with a continental kit
    1950 mercury with a chop top
    1970 chevelle ss convertible
    1950 buick chop top

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Fair enough lol. You don't see many people naming their dream cars based on fuel economy if they're still talking about ICE powered vehicles, especially trucks.
    I live out in the country and the hot rod type muscle cars would be worthless here during the winters. One reason I really like the AWD Rogue. Plus gas is not cheap here. Around 2.50 - 2.70 per gallon, US dollars. And I expect it to get even more expensive later this year, as sanctions on Iran will drive up the cost of oil more here. And the old truck is important to have, as I am constantly needing it to haul the materials for my continuing projects here on my 14 acre homestead. And it is actually not bad on gas for a truck. 24 MPG on average. If it is snowy however, I drive the Rogue. And if I take a trip, it is with the Rogue. Best MPG I have got on it during a road trip was 33.8.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will always hold the late 90s 2nd gen Eclipse close to my heart, for fairly obvious reasons. I was a child of the 90s and obsessed over Need for Speed and Fast & Furious. Alongside the Skyline and Lancer, this car is part of the big 3 of my childhood.

If we're talkin' supercars though, the F40 is my choice.

*swoons*
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2018-01-13 at 01:47 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I have always wanted a 4x4 van also, they look so badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Durable, comfortable, reliable, cost-efficient. Has decent amount of space for stuff.

Nothing too fancy.

1987 buick grand national, 2001-2004 ford lightning, 1991 gmc syclone, 1992 gmc typhoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KindaichiShota View Post
    We all have infatuation on cars.
    Which cars you like most and which car do you have now???
    I am heavily into cars and i have favorites setup separately in categories:
    Family sedan (Midsize): Honda Accord, Genesis g70 (not released yet but looks great
    Family sedan (Full size): Audi RS7, Merc CLS
    Sports coupe: Corvette C7
    Luxo coupe: Merc S63 AMG.
    SUV: Toyota 4 runner, Mazda CX-9

Trucks and minivans dont really appeal to me

I currently have the 2014 V6 accord coupe (last one before they did out with the v6 ). I am close to the dealers near my home so generally on a weekend in the summer iam test driving.

the driveway not too long ago XD
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Minikin; 2018-01-13 at 02:18 AM.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    this one, because its fabulous.

#boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    The car I dream about is a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse

The car I own right now is a BMW M240i

Unfortunately the M2 just wasn't affordable.
    M240i is an awesome car. personally i think you made the right call even though the M2 was not affordable. M2 would be used if you ever tracked it, otherwise id take the 240i anyday. My elder brother owns a 235 and younger a 228xi. Ive driven GTRs and R8s regularly but the 2 series felt far more fun. Its a bit cramped for me but the driving dynamics are beyond perfect.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    My F150 2017. Has I’ve owned 3 since 99. I can take apart the engine rebuild the transmission I know the sounds like the back of my hand. I love Ford and the F150.

The only alternative would be a Tesla when they come down in price and I can justify owning it and my Truck.
    Wait.. wait a fucking minute...

Didn't you for pages after pages scream up and down that anyone who drives a truck or SUV is an asshole? Oh this is pure gold!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by KindaichiShota View Post
    We all have infatuation on cars.
    I don't. I actively dislike cars. Nonetheless I recently upgraded from a BMW 320d to a 530e Hybrid. I still hate the entire idea of having to own a car.

This one maybe

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I will always hold the late 90s 2nd gen Eclipse close to my heart, for fairly obvious reasons.
    I am actually quite sad those things never made it out of the states. They are a big hole in the Mitsubishi line up, basically older evo running gear in a coupe, what more could you want?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    M240i is an awesome car. personally i think you made the right call even though the M2 was not affordable. M2 would be used if you ever tracked it, otherwise id take the 240i anyday. My elder brother owns a 235 and younger a 228xi. Ive driven GTRs and R8s regularly but the 2 series felt far more fun. Its a bit cramped for me but the driving dynamics are beyond perfect.
    I test drove the M2. Omg it's so good. I live in Germany, you know what that means

But it's sinfully uneconomical and generally twice as expensive. Nevertheless I'm extremely happy with the 240i. Congratulations to your brothers BTW!

BMW Z3, I like the design, no idea if it's really worth it.

Else a porsche, I hear they have superior driving and a smaller car seems cool to me.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I also loved my Stratus R/T coupe.
    So basically a dodge neon with more features?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    BMW Z3, I like the design, no idea if it's really worth it.

Else a porsche, I hear they have superior driving and a smaller car seems cool to me.
    My first car was a BMW z3 2.8 Facelift. Driving experience is ok, but the gearbox isn't that good in my eyes.

Wonderful car overall because it's beautiful (and the sound of that V6 my God) but too small for me at the end.

Because of all the other idiot drivers on the road

And because Kangaroos can sometimes jump out in front of you while driving.

I would choose the VOLVO XC60

Voted the Worlds Safest Car for 2018

https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/5325...ap-crash-test/

THE Volvo XC60 is the safest car money can buy, according to latest crash tests.

The large family SUV scored a full five stars on the Euro NCAP ratings - and nearly hit 100 per cent in two categories.

The car was praised for its protection of passengers in a head-on shunt and a classic T-junction smash.

Front and side airbags meant dummies suffered very little impact with the bulky structure of the SUV absorbing the impact.

Passengers were unlikely to suffer whiplash, too, thanks to clever seatbelt tech that stops the neck from snapping forward.

The 98 per cent adult occupant rating topped any other car tested in 2017 and the 87 per cent for child protection was one of the highest on record, too.

Not sleek..but safe as houses

10+ Year Old Account
    If not for my Ford F 150

I would go with

Along with two of the finest personnel money can buy if I am a lottery winner or something.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis