Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    An opinion on what you imagine is rational...not original.

Dogs have been Man's best fiend for thousands of years. Helped us progress further during those hunter-gatherer years.
    It doesn't have to be original to be right. Also not an opinion.

The implication in the question is "What's MORALLY wrong with eating dog?" To which the answer is: Nothing.

Granted, dogs can be helpful. You're spot on about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    It doesn't have to be original to be right. Also not an opinion.

The implication in the question is "What's MORALLY wrong with eating dog?" To which the answer is: Nothing.

Granted, dogs can be helpful. You're spot on about that.

Pigs have saved peoples lives before too!

http://time.com/2852984/hero-pig-sav...ily-from-fire/
    http://petslady.com/article/lulu-pot...ves-life-owner
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-01-13 at 05:49 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Did the rottweiler actually...do anything violent? Why not just give it away, surely a good rottweiler is worth more alive than dead.
    Since grandfather have no idea what breed it is nor how to train it, he became more wayward as the he grow up. And why give it away? Dog shelters are full of better adapted dogs anyway, eat it was the best option. Imo dog shelters should sell the dogs for consumptions if nobody takes them in half of a year, what is the point of feeding them and keeping them in cage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guy with anime avatar is a filthy degenerate.

What a surprise.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-01-13 at 05:34 PM.

Same thing as eating a baby, Tasty but frowned upon unless its your culture.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    That your number is coming up?
    I mean we have people in prison for life, why?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

why do people think eating dogs is horrible?

Easy

They get away with it because they're cute.
    but guess what I'm having for dinner.

oh and.
    PLM
    Pig Lives Matter
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-01-13 at 09:32 AM.

It is all based on culture and way you are brought up. People in Europe eat horse, dog, cat etc while its the equivalent of us eating cows, chicken, pigs.

10+ Year Old Account
    No more wrong than people who eat other animals. People just like to act like there is a line so they can have moral superiority.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Dogs are mans best friend. Dogs have helped humanity for thousands of years. Around 5,000 years of partnership where man and dog has helped each other. No other animal has such a history with the human race. Because of this they are deemed to be the most respectable animal to humans. Simply eating mans best friend is not acceptable.

If you are eating a dog you are betraying a pact made over 5000 years ago that is still held today.

If a culture decides such a pact is not respectable and should hold no honor, its most likely a culture where morals have decayed to almost nothing. As seeing the many videos in China where toddlers are killed in the streets and people simply pass by a dead body is not a sign of their lost morals I don't know what is. I think a country having such a uncontrollable population is what leads the culture to have less morals and respect to their common man or dog for that matter.

Hell you can watch videos of women literally throwing their newborn girls in the street killing them because its not a boy. You expect the same people to give a shit about killing a dog? They don'y even respect themselves.
    Last edited by mmoc2d9bdf7f11; 2018-01-13 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    Dogs are mans best friend. Dogs have helped humanity for thousands of years. Around 5,000 years of partnership where man and dog has helped each other. No other animal has such a history with the human race. Because of this they are deemed to be the most respectable animal to humans. Simply eating mans best friend is not acceptable.

If you are eating a dog you are betraying a pact made over 5000 years ago that is still held today.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    For me they're too sentient. Please don't compare a dog to a cow or a pig
    Thing is, any livestock if it's hand raised you'd be shock to see how they act. For example I lived on a farm growing up and every single year we'd get about 5 lambs from the farmer to hand rear from one reason or another. We'd rear these lambs for a month or two then they'd join the flock in the field. For the rest of their life and I'm talking years they don't forget you. I've had sheep see us and run full speed to us and jump on their hind legs and have a fuss similar to a dog. In hot summers we've bottle fed 5+ year old sheep water to cool them down, I've sat in fields leaning against them while reading. Hell one we had called monster (huge fucker thus the name) who'd let me ride him like a horse mind you I was much smaller than I am now.

Even our old dog would curl up with storm born lambs and sleep with them at night to keep them warm (Usually the dog would sleep upstairs on the bed) and years go by if the dog was in the field that lamb now sheep would follow the dog.

Dogs have a higher intelligence but live stock is sentient. Personally I wouldn't try dog but that's just the different mind frame we've been brought up. People look down on these countries for eating dog and think their uncivilized, much the same way Orthadox jews look down on us for eating pork. It's all just different mind sets and culture.

What I do disagree with is how some countries go about their culture (That sounds really cuntish but couldn't think of a better way). South Korea has the festival where they round up dogs and boil them alive. Another country beats dogs to death in a festival (Although I don't think they eat them as a result), Vietnam believe meat should be served as fresh as possible so their 'meat' is stuck in a cage in the restaurant waiting to ordered, slaughtered, then served.

Deleted
    Actually in latest news we have been friends with dogs for over 26,000 years!!!

http://www.ancient-origins.net/histo...e-human-021235

Dogs have helped humans hunt, protected us, saved many from eating poisonous foods, even herded our livestock.

So for over 26,000 years exist a creature so close to humans where it is in their DNA to love humans. And you simply want to throw that away to eat some meat. Dogs are the only animal to have such a right to be excluded from our food chain.

If you eat a dog you are from a culture with shitty morals, shittier than nomads living 26,000 years ago. A culture with no respect to other humans or dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by HDestroyer View Post
    Since grandfather have no idea what breed it is nor how to train it, he became more wayward as the he grow up. And why give it away?
    I'm sure somewhere there was someone who wanted a rottweiler and knew how to train big dogs.

Also, in America at least, a purebred rottweiler can range anywhere from $850 to $1,500 (for quality lines). Point being, one man's trash is another man's treasure so to say.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-01-13 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Looks juicy!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    I'll have that with rice
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I mean boiling dogs alive is pretty fucked but other than that literally nothing wrong with eating one if its killed humanely. Meat is meat.
    Please remind me to stay away from you if ever we were to meet.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    Please remind me to stay away from you if ever we were to meet.
    life is short.
    let's meat together.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I'm sure somewhere there was someone who wanted a rottweiler and knew how to train big dogs.

Also, in America at least, a purebred rottweiler can range anywhere from $850 to $1,500 (for quality lines). Point being, one man's trash is another man's treasure so to say.
    I doubt it was a purebred, more likely some rottweiler mongrel, otherwise that guy wouldn't give the dog to my grandpa for free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Looks juicy!

*snip*

Infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-01-13 at 05:37 PM.