Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    Link me anything in US constitution that states "we have no borders, everybody who wishes to come has a right to do so"
    I pointed out why you oppose the United States Constitution. You are trying to argue against something that I did not say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    It is real simple. When a political party backs and supports a sexist, racist buffoon, you can expect backlash.
    How often did thus happen during Bill Clinton's time. You do know he embraced the confederacy in Arkansas and used the confederate flag to win southern states.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    How often did thus happen during Bill Clinton's time. You do know he embraced the confederacy in Arkansas and used the confederate flag to win southern states.
    And Bill Clinton was a Southerner at heart, and quite possibly a racist asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post

You mean aside from the fact that the constitution rarely refers to "citizens" rights and more often refers to them as "peoples'" rights.
    and just before that it states WE the people, not EVERYBODY ON PLANET EARTH THE PEOPLE

and just before that it states WE the people, not EVERYBODY ON PLANET EARTH THE PEOPLE
    But you don't mean gay people, do you? You made that one very clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, back to the topic at hand. The interview did not "advocate for violence" and the OP is being utterly ridiculous in his baseless assertions.

M8 many of the people who wrote that were immigrants... Do you think they excluded themselves and still signed it?
    name me 5 at least to justify your usage of the word "many"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I am, and if people wish to willingly submit themselves to such things, then good for them.

I am for individual liberty and freedom, you should give it a shot.
    I already have 99% individual liberty and freedom. Of course there are a few things like theft, illegal border crossing, and murder which I am not completely free to do, but I have no interest in those activities.

name me 5 at least to justify your usage of the word "many"
    "Seven of the 39 men who signed the Constitution were immigrants. In fact, two of the three men most associated with its passage, Alexander Hamilton and James Wilson, were foreign-born. One of the three men who wrote the Federalist Papers explaining the Constitution was born abroad.

When George Washington chose Justices of the Supreme Court to interpret the Constitution, three of his choices were immigrants. James Wilson of Scotland, James Iredell of England, and William Patterson from Ireland made up the immigrant third of the original of the Supreme Court.

Four of the first six Secretaries of the Treasury were immigrants, one each from Switzerland and Scotland, and two from the West Indies. President Washington appointed an Irish immigrant, James McHenry, as Secretary of War in 1796.

Immigrants did not have to rely on Presidential appointment to hold important offices. Of the 81 Congressmen in the first Congress, eight were immigrants."

https://longislandwins.com/news/nati...nding-fathers/

"48 of the 56 signers were born in America. Two were born in England (Button Gwinnett, Robert Morris), two in Ireland (George Taylor, Matthew Thornton), two in Scotland (James Wilson, John Witherspoon), one in Northern Ireland (James Smith), and one in Wales (Francis Lewis)."

https://declaration.fas.harvard.edu/...rican-colonies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I already have 99% individual liberty and freedom. Of course there are a few things like theft, illegal border crossing, and murder which I am not completely free to do, but I have no interest in those activities.
    Really, 99%? Where did you get that number?

Here's the thing, if you only care about your own freedom, you don't really care about freedom at all. That's like a liberal who bans guns saying he still has "99% freedom" because he doesn't care about those things. How are you any different than the liberals?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-01-14 at 05:30 PM.

Well, for the record, when they said those words, they meant white males who owned property. Is that what you believe?

Testing a theory: What was the main reason for the Southern Secession when Lincoln was elected?

7+ Year Old Account
    Can you jaywalk?
    I never thought about that topic. I don't have an opinion on whether jaywalking laws are good. I'm more interested in foundational ideas of civilization. Like don't kill people or which economic systems work better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thing, if you only care about your own freedom, you don't really care about freedom at all. That's like a liberal who bans guns saying he still has "99% freedom" because he doesn't care about those things. How are you any different than the liberals?
    I'm not sure if I fit into any one label.

I am for a nationalist framework first, then neo-liberal principles within that framework.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    This is the world we live in now.
    No it isn't. This is the world the media is trying to force on us to keep us divided. Don't fall for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    No it isn't. This is the world the media is trying to force on us to keep us divided. Don't fall for it.
    I likely watch less tv than most. It’s not the media it’s delusional people constantly trying hard not to deal with problems and being angry the most at anybody who cares to do anything about it. Because living life being an adult is just too much of a bummer for some.

Yes people really do hate and want to kill one another. Yes they’re serious, no they aren’t sorry about about it unless it’s to spare others feelings.

It’s not going to get better and it’s not going to improve. We might all be in the U.S but we are not united or looking try to be.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I'm not sure if I fit into any one label.

I am for a nationalist framework first, then neo-liberal principles within that framework.
    Here's the problem, neo-liberalism and nationalism don't really mesh. In the end, one of those two ideals will win out... and you have made it clear that your preference is nationalism.

Well, for the record, when they said those words, they meant white males who owned property. Is that what you believe?
    Yes, the term "We" at that time meant white anglo-saxon protestants, later on "we" was including more and more groups
    - irish, germans, jews, blacks, hispanics and asians and so on.

I hope one day "WE" will mean the whole world, anyway, who can possibly be against US taking over the globe?

Yes, the term "We" at that time meant white anglo-saxon protestants, later on "we" was including more and more groups
    - irish, germans, jews, blacks, hispanics and asians and so on.

I hope one day "WE" will mean the whole world, anyway, who can possibly be against US taking over the globe?
    You literally tried to argue against it including everyone. Now you want the world to invade all the other countries and take over? That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Yet here you are, still opposing the 14th Amendment...

Now you want the world to invade all the other countries and take over? .
    what, whats wrong with your english

7+ Year Old Account
    Here's the problem, neo-liberalism and nationalism don't really mesh. In the end, one of those two ideals will win out... and you have made it clear that your preference is nationalism.
    Yeah I prefer strong nation states over statelessness. I agree with all neo-liberal policies except border policy.

I don't think being a 100% ideological purist is a good thing.

what, whats wrong with your english
    Adorable...

I asked you a question earlier, I'm testing a theory.

What was the main reason behind the Southern Secession when Lincoln was elected?

Adorable...
    Lets talk about this know, you've dedicated about 6 posts for my "not native" enough English and now you cant even properly build a sentence ( happened twice!)

something aint clear, I guess youre the one born outside while trying to label people around you that for obvious mental reasons