7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Anyone who expects it to be harder has been un/misinformed since Blizzcon, so that's on them.

People who want to finish zones and not lvl every 30 seconds will have a blast.
    thats fair, im pretty sure there is a lot of people misinformed, cause i always see people saying now lv will be "fun and challenging again",

and i can't see a long ass lvling as fun and challenging, but thats just me tough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they will do another zone who will just be the same long
    wow it's almost as if you can also switch from that zone if you get bored or just want to a change of scenery

I'm having a really hard time figuring out what you're trying to argue here, no shit a zone will take a while to fully complete. This isn't a new concept to the game. The point of this change is to add a more non-linear leveling path and allow people to fully complete these zones without having to constantly switch every few levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I bet there will be lots of hilarious wipes early on in early dungeons where people try to rush through without tanks, pulling everything in sight.

Might we still see some changes to Allied races, or are they probably set in stone now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Might we still see some changes to Allied races, or are they probably set in stone now?
    According to some people in this thread the faces are not rigged yet.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I imagine at minimum they would fix the Nightborne facial rigging (if it’s not working) but I don’t think we’ll be seeing anymore of it on the PTR. Maybe we’d see updates when Alpha can be datamined?

Any chance of Alpha this week? I'm dying here

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    I imagine it'll hit this week or next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    depends on if they plan to do a 7.3.5a (or something along those lines regarding the numbering) patch for allied races or not. I'm sure they want to get some testing done with them, so I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

either way, I doubt the alpha would be this week but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Not really though. Legion pre-order came before Alpha/Beta testing, and it had a new class. I'm certain it's been the same for other races/classes too, but those are less applicable since it'd be pre-order bonus(assuming that is the case).
    Are you sure about that? I start playing Legion Alpha in december 2015, Pre-purchase was in may 2016: 5 months after that or was the pre-order?
    Last edited by Tartys; 2018-01-15 at 10:22 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    wow it's almost as if you can also switch from that zone if you get bored or just want to a change of scenery

I'm having a really hard time figuring out what you're trying to argue here, no shit a zone will take a while to fully complete. This isn't a new concept to the game. The point of this change is to add a more non-linear leveling path and allow people to fully complete these zones without having to constantly switch every few levels.
    That is why they should've introduced scaling without increasing the experience requirement to actually level up. That way you'd require the same amount of experience to level up as you do now, but you'd also be able to quest and complete a zone without having to move on, as long as you still fit the same bracket that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Are you sure about that? I start playing Legion Alpha in december 2016, Pre-purchase was in may 2016: 5 months after that.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/19950406

It was available for pre-purchase in November of 2015. So I'm very sure.

Are you sure about that? I start playing Legion Alpha in december 2016, Pre-purchase was in may 2016: 5 months after that.
    Legion digital copy pre-purchase started during 2015 blizzcon.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    That is why they should've introduced scaling without increasing the experience requirement to actually level up. That way you'd require the same amount of experience to level up as you do now, but you'd also be able to quest and complete a zone without having to move on, as long as you still fit the same bracket that is.
    To me, my rule of thumb for what I want for leveling is: if you start at lvl 58 you should hit lvl 78 doing every Northrend quest so you get the entire story in a very natural pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Neberus View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDHoN5hGEA

If what this guy says is true, pre-order 30th january.
    I've heard that date elsewhere. Pretty confident in this, now.

"The hype is terrible. I hope it will last."
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/19950406

It was available for pre-purchase in November of 2015. So I'm very sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Legion digital copy pre-purchase started during 2015 blizzcon.
    Yes, are you right... sorry my bad.
    But this is even better.. we can have the new allied races for sure very soon... and the alpha as well.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Yes, are you right... sorry my bad.
    But this is even better.. we can have the new allied races for sure very soon... and the alpha as well.
    Allied races most likely won’t be coming until the 8.0 prepatch, close to release of BFA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Allied races most likely won’t be coming until the 8.0 prepatch, close to release of BFA.
    They wouldn't but the embassies in 7.3.5 if we weren't getting allied races for another 8+ months.