High Command elemental

Seriously how much fun is this boss as an ele shammy? I feel like it was made for us lol so much cleave and not much movement!! I look forward to it every week!

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, yeah.

Unfortunately it's the only fight where we shine.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    I mean, yeah.

Unfortunately it's the only fight where we shine.
    I guess it depends on how you define "shine". We are pretty strong on several bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by korlach View Post
    I guess it depends on how you define "shine". We are pretty strong on several bosses.
    Several being the easiest ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Several being the easiest ones.
    I haven't stepped in to mythic this tier but if you are talking heroic or below I'm curious what you consider hard? The last 3 out of 11 fights?

Deleted
    Ele is good on High Command, Portal Keeper, Eonnar and Varimathras (ignore overall damage numbers, Ele can destroy the adds that spawn basically insta if you control your maelstrom) and Coven it is very solid if played correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by JMpal View Post
    Ele is good on High Command, Portal Keeper, Eonnar and Varimathras (ignore overall damage numbers, Ele can destroy the adds that spawn basically insta if you control your maelstrom) and Coven it is very solid if played correctly.
    I really like having to time storm keeper and my maelstrom usage with the adds spawning and being a major part of controlling the add phases of fights. I feel like too many people put all the emphasis on overall dps instead of helping with mechanics and progression!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongCracker View Post
    I really like having to time storm keeper and my maelstrom usage with the adds spawning and being a major part of controlling the add phases of fights. I feel like too many people put all the emphasis on overall dps instead of helping with mechanics and progression!!
    Totally agree. Enhancement is better than Ele on Portal Keeper for e.g. Imps die easily in a decent mythic guild, Enh going upstairs to blow up the adds is more valuable.