Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Homeboy’s like 80. To be honest there isn’t any way he should be able to fight like he does. Just kill him off already and let Tess take the throne.
    If you're gonna use age as a means to "he should be dead cus he's old n shit" then shouldn't Velen have died a long time ago? He's what, 26,000+ years old?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it is in one of the lore books, a segment stating that the curse of the Worgen isn't age less but when they are in their worgen form, they don't age like humans, nor tire. At least what a different forum said. The is a gift within the curse as some theorize, from Goldrinn.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    IMO the fact he survived Sylvanas' cursed arrow hitting him straight in the chest (Stormheim cinematic) proved to me he has a huge plot armor.

I'd expect a troll to survive than, but not a human/worgen. And it didnt do him any harm what so ever. Meanwhile Vol'jin takes a knife into his belly and dies from a fel wound. Makes sense really.
    Well there are wounds, Trolls can not regenerate. And I believe, that the poison of those demon weapons was one of those. But anything, that brings down a troll, could probably bring down a human or worgen as well.
    Yeah, he pretty much has plot armor, and that's about it. And I honestly don't know why. During WC 2 he was essentially super nationalist major douche, then walled gilneas in, to prevent, not being burdend by the "Alliance". Later he would let refugees of Lordaeron starve at the wall, and gives Arugal the Order, to summon the worgen, a plan, which gloriously backfires, and the Worgen Curse spreads in the isolated kingdom. Because of isolation, starvations and the one and other innerpolitical move, he caused a civil war.
    Then, on the Orders of Garrosh Sylvanas invades Gilneas, after the Cataclysm, where his son thinks, it would a great idea, to catch a black arrow with his chest.
    He is, and always was an idiot king, and should stop with his "For Gilneas" nonsense. He has brought Gilneas to ruin after the second war. Not Sylvanas or the Horde. He alone did. He undermined the Alliance's war afford. No idea, why he gets now the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    It's less about hate and more about realism, but considering your avatar I would imagine you'd perceive any argument against your idol as a personal slight.
    No. It is hate hidden behind a wanna-be realist reasoning ... or maybe I'm wrong considering how well realism or comon sense applies in this game.

Boys in Blue will always hate him since he spoils their reputation of good guys, but as anti-hero he is dam awesome. Actually I'm upset his development was frozen in time for two expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Aragon is distantly related to Elves (his very great grandfather was Elrond's brother, who chose his human half while Elrond chose his Elven half). The insanely long lifespan of the humans of Númenor is because the blood of Elves runs - if more or less diluted - through their veins.

Genn's just a regular human turned into a werewolf. And dogs/wolves don't live as long as humans, so realistically Genn should be too old to fight.
    Worgen aren't related to dogs/wolves, the original Druid "Pack Form" was, but the Worgen "curse"(let's be honest, it's not a curse anymore at this point) was altered by the essence of Goldrinn through the scythe of Elune, who, like the Elves in LotR, is immortal.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-01-16 at 06:55 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    If you're gonna use age as a means to "he should be dead cus he's old n shit" then shouldn't Velen have died a long time ago? He's what, 26,000+ years old?
    is velen a human?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    both manly male leaders died in the start of Legion at the same time Blizzard set up a Diversity council

nothing threatened from "progressive values" besides World of Warcraft by these kind of people they kill everything they touch
    Who’s the manly leader who died vol’jin or Tirion? Vol’jin was a sissy as far as trolls go and wasn’t nearly as manly as garrosh and tiron was a crazy old man who let zombies get raised on his front lawn.

Not to mention slyvanas the only real female lead is portrayed as being flat out evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Aragon is distantly related to Elves (his very great grandfather was Elrond's brother, who chose his human half while Elrond chose his Elven half). The insanely long lifespan of the humans of Númenor is because the blood of Elves runs - if more or less diluted - through their veins.

Genn's just a regular human turned into a werewolf. And dogs/wolves don't live as long as humans, so realistically Genn should be too old to fight.
    You don’t know any thing about werewolf’s do you?

Better question: Why is united making retarded threads all day long?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    The problem is that 99% of Genn's character is based on nothing but petty hate though... He is an uninteresting warmonger and the closest thing Blizz has given the Alliance to a Garrosh.
    Losing your country and son to abunch of zombies you had done nothing to is petty hate?

7+ Year Old Account
    United strikes again with another bait/trigger thread.

Touche my friend.

Deleted
    I love it when you know who's making a thread just by looking at the title

On topic: Because your Horde just can't manage to finish the job for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    they want all white males to die and are using Genn to say that

Andwin got a pass because he is most likely homosexual / very feminine

Blizzard has a diversity council so watch LGTQUBIT characters being forced into the game even when they dont fit in the next expansion

that troll faction with female leaders who treat the male members like property for example
    Not sure if troll, but actually I think I agree with you. The game has been tending SJW since Pandaria, but I swear if they make Anduin gay I'm done.

Also: Lol that the only response from SJW's is "GROW UP" or some other ad hominem insult. It's like they know their worldview is indefensible...

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Losing your country and son to abunch of zombies you had done nothing to is petty hate?
    Most was his own failure during the years form the end of the second war to Cata.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Both, you mean all three. I have always seen Tirion as the most important leader of a neutral faction and he got killed too. I wonder what female character will replace him as the new Highlord of the Argent Crusade.
    New female leaders: Alleria, Mayla, Moira, Thalyssra, Fareeya (if it's not Turalyon leading the Lightforged)

New male leaders: King Rastakhan and maybe Turalyon.

It is kinda crazy how many women leaders have been added. Can't be a coincidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    is velen a human?
    Is Genn a human?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

While the Worgen curse probably doesn't make him age any slower it still explains why he can fight the way he does. After all they're "blessed" by Goldrinn.

7+ Year Old Account
    is velen a human?
    Is genn a descant of a titan creation then cursed by an old god to have flesh then turned into a wolf man by a curse powerd by elune and a wolf demi god?

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Is Genn a human?
    yeah, he is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Not sure if troll, but actually I think I agree with you. The game has been tending SJW since Pandaria, but I swear if they make Anduin gay I'm done.

Also: Lol that the only response from SJW's is "GROW UP" or some other ad hominem insult. It's like they know their worldview is indefensible...
    get ready to quit then because it looks like anduin will be gay.

Because the valkyr give him infinite live... because his hatred keeps him goin... because everyone is okay with him bombing allies and enemies alike with plagu... No wait, that is all Sylvanas. I guess they keep him alive because of the duality to Sylvanas' character, which has plot armor. The way the fanbois cry whenever Sylvanas is threatened you can expect Genn to be f'ing immortal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Most was his own failure during the years form the end of the second war to Cata.
    What failure did he have that caused the cataclysm and forced the forsaken to invalid and try and kill every one?