Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, just don't do it.

do you need an alt account or just alt toon on your main account with lock? i always get tripped up on this and also when to inv, zone in/out, and when to leave party.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Yes.

On this very page of the thread you have people posting about high kill counts. Furthermore, instructions how to do so are detailed multiple times throughout the thread.

One such place is Here

You will need Warforged Seals if you're going to do more than one kill a week on a toon, so make note of that. I personally recommend farming the coins from the frogs on Timeless Isle.
    I feel like Blizzard would consider this cheating, no?

Deleted
    No, they fixed the bug in what would let you re-kill him over and over and actually receive multiple pieces of loot every time (didnt do it personally, didnt even know it was a thing!) & left it only rollable.

- - - Updated - - -

Bit of a slap in the face, but could be worse...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varkery View Post
    do you need an alt account or just alt toon on your main account with lock? i always get tripped up on this and also when to inv, zone in/out, and when to leave party.
    Works with the same account, atleast it did when I was farming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Why would it be? You're using coins for their intended purpose, you're not obtaining them via an exploit. You're entitled to coin a boss more than once a week. There's no exploit whatsoever.

Looks like this is no longer doable on mythic and I’m hearing sharing a lockout was stealth needed too.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    It's perfectly fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varkery View Post
    Looks like this is no longer doable on mythic and I’m hearing sharing a lockout was stealth needed too.
    The repeatable method was never doable on mythic.

Would have to test out the lockout allegation but I highly doubt it.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    You can only kill him once per week in mythic. As it has always been. For farming you should be doing heroic (I don't know about normal).

Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    You can only kill him once per week in mythic. As it has always been. For farming you should be doing heroic (I don't know about normal).
    Considering the Tusks only drop in heroic and mythic now, normal would be a very long camp...
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Considering the Tusks only drop in heroic and mythic now, normal would be a very long camp...
    Feels good not having to farm them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    Feels good not having to farm them anymore
    Haha definitely, though now I need to come up with a mog that suits the Tusks and Taeshalach well - got the sword last night
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    feel like this might be an even bigger pain in the *** since this scaling, has anyone tried?

I really done understand why they done it to old raids... atleast have it as "Optional" or work like ICC buff - you want it scaled you set it.. otherwise you dont..

Really have picked the worst time to start trying to get them lmao...

- - - Updated - - -

tried it... hes got 20M then 50M hp... instead of i think 5M & 12M? not the end of the world but such a pointless change... RIP
    Last edited by mmoc65e8ccf4f2; 2018-01-17 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkinze View Post
    feel like this might be an even bigger pain in the *** since this scaling, has anyone tried?

I really done understand why they done it to old raids... atleast have it as "Optional" or work like ICC buff - you want it scaled you set it.. otherwise you dont..

Really have picked the worst time to start trying to get them lmao...

- - - Updated - - -

tried it... hes got 20M then 50M hp... instead of i think 5M & 12M? not the end of the world but such a pointless change... RIP
    Make a group. Problem solved.

It's not bad, was kind of neat for a few tries--having a reason to pay attention at least briefly ("Why he no ded yet?" & "This is different").

I'm at 1276, still waiting for them to drop. And I don't mind this at all.

Deleted
    Haha definitely, though now I need to come up with a mog that suits the Tusks and Taeshalach well - got the sword last night
    I'm using MoP challenge mode with the orgrimmar chest. Then I play around with tabard of flame and jewel of the firelord helm.
    Although I use both Taeshalach and Scythe of the Unmaker just to fuck with people, but 2x Taeshalach looks really good.

can anyone confirm they have gotten loot through the heroic lockout method using a coin. 20 coins and all gold? seems odd

- - - Updated - - -

nvm 21 coins before a piece dropped. at least i know it works

Deleted
    all rng, i had 2 pieces drop from 5 bonus roll's, then had 1 from around 10 ...

well im screwed then.... almost 50 kills in two days and only 2 items from rolls

Are the Tusks Warrior-only or can you bonusroll them with any plate class?