Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Spoilers] 7.3.5 Legion epilogue

Could be just a S7 agent, I do not think it is related to Teldrassil.

I am kind of annoyed at Baine and Saurfang's attitude though, calling another racial leader and warchief as rats is never a constructive way of doing things.

Deleted
    Just a female SI:7 agent.

She may be important and be the one at the burning, or it could just be a way of showing both factions that the Alliance has intel on what the Horde is doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post

I am kind of annoyed at Baine and Saurfang's attitude though, calling another racial leader and warchief as rats is never a constructive way of doing things.
    I don't think they are calling Sylvanas rat, they are just calling Galliwix a rat.

Note: In his case, he have a history of even using his own people, but i do agree that this does not solve anything

Horde one has all the racial leaders sitting at the table.

Alliance one has just humans making decisions.

Can the Alliance just change it's name to The Imperium of Man already so we can have a violent revolution and overthrow the yoke of Stormwind?

These are really good lol, Gallywix stealing the scene in Horde cinematic like a boss.

Also looks like Darkspear are being led by Rokhan and Vanira co leading, good to finally know.

Lets be real Gallywix is a rat and i say that as someone who has a Goblin who Gallywix tried to enslave, Murder and rob from!

BUT iam glad Gallywix had the foresight to send his goblin men over to Silithus to check out that massive fucking sword and the strange stuff around it.

Bloody hell why was he the only one to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Horde one has all the racial leaders sitting at the table.

Alliance one has just humans making decisions.

Can the Alliance just change it's name to The Imperium of Man already so we can have a violent revolution and overthrow the yoke of Stormwind?
    What's worse is you can see night elves dressed in human clothes lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Jesus fucking christ. Anduin seriously is having press conference.

10+ Year Old Account
    I no joke think Blizzard is doing it on purpose, Developing humans mostly i mean, just like killing Warchiefs is their other well-aware fetish.

But anyway, they were pretty cool, it's nice to have character development like this, just talking and chilling. I especially like how all the Horde leaders are presentent.

PS. Gallywix is just so fun, I love his weezle portrayal.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-01-17 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Likely because Anduin is addressing Stormwind City, not the Alliance as a whole. And members of non-human races that have taken up residence in the human capital are more likely to adopt their culture. Aside from the Dwarven District (which, even then, is composed entirely of human buildings), Stormwind City has never really been represented as multicultural the way Orgrimmar is. That's the difference between the political structures of the Alliance and the Horde.

I agree that it's disappointing we are only given a human perspective in the cinematic, however. They could have at the very least provided views of similar celebration in other Alliance cities. If the Alliance's members are intended to be portrayed in a more independent manner, Blizzard needs to learn how to give the non-humans more screen time.

I suppose the Horde hasn't conquered racism quite yet, and Gallywix's reputation likely doesn't help the situation.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2018-01-17 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I don't think they are calling Sylvanas rat, they are just calling Galliwix a rat.

Note: In his case, he have a history of even using his own people, but i do agree that this does not solve anything
    Yes, this is what I mean. I understand Galliwix has a bad record and Baine and Saufaung are not fan boys of Sylvanas, but calling Galliwix "rat" still seems to be a little bit too much, especially considering that he actually does a pretty good move here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You watch your mouth with that Heresy. Anduin is the God Emperor now.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    oh god is that true?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say, baine seems...lively. And talkative. And...surprisngly well animated.

Yes, this is what I mean. I understand Galliwix has a bad record and Baine and Saufaung are not fan boys of Sylvanas, but calling Galliwix "rat" still seems to be a little bit too much, especially considering that he actually does a pretty good move here.
    While true, he is also the one who basically tried to get every Goblin that worked under him killed more than once during the Goblin starting zones. It's likely the other leaders know about this and trust him as much as the distance can throw an Ogron

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    oh god is that true?
    It unfortunately is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    You watch your mouth with that Heresy. Anduin is the God Emperor now.
    The line of Wrynn must end. In incredible violence with the Vindicaar raining holy destruction down on Stormwind. REVOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I agree that it's disappointing we are only given a human perspective in the cinematic, however. They could have at the very least provided views of similar celebration in other Alliance cities. If the Alliance's members are intended to be portrayed in a more independent manner, Blizzard needs to learn how to give the non-humans more screen time.
    Exactly. But that's extremely unfair to anyone who doesn't play humans on Alliance side. These cinematics sadly almost perfectly show why I prefer Horde over Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    oh god is that true?
    Sadly yeah. Even paused it to be sure lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I must say, baine seems...lively. And talkative. And...surprisngly well animated.
    Maybe there's hope for him yet, big maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Maybe there's hope for him yet, big maybe.
    Hopefully he won't be warchief in 8.1 tho