Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Again, just because you're not getting the representatives you'd prefer doesn't mean it's not a democracy. You need to organize a political movement and stop lying to yourself about reality.
    There are no proper representatives because they all adhere to their party leaders ideas hence why I linked knapptryckarkompaniet as a suggestion to read about the state of the supposed democracy in Sweden. It doesn't matter who or what you vote for unless it's ex-communists or ex-nazis, you get all the same policies either way because the parties are ruled top down with next to no or even no freedom for dissidence on a lot of issues and if you dare being a dissident, you're out. We, the people, don't vote for who the party leader is, we don't have any power to decide that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Do yourself a favor and go study up on politics. Your definitions aren't based in reality.
    How about you do yourself a favor and realize that democracy is not getting the same thing no matter what you vote for. By your definition russia is democracy because they can vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    There are no proper representatives because they all adhere to their party leaders ideas hence why I linked knapptryckarkompaniet as a suggestion to read about the state of the supposed democracy in Sweden. It doesn't matter who or what you vote for unless it's ex-communists or ex-nazis, you get all the same policies either way because the parties are ruled top down with next to no or even no freedom for dissidence on a lot of issues. We don't vote for who the party leader is, we don't have any power to decide that.
    Dude, it's a Democracy.

You have a Proportional Voting system, trust me it's better then Americas.

I don't think singapore is what we should be looking at as an example. I'm no expert but I did become friends with an exchange student from Singapore and they think the legal system there is outdated as fuck and in dire need of catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by xRandx View Post
    Dude, it's a Democracy.

It's as much of a democracy as russia is. Being able to vote does not make a democracy when your vote is meaningless.

It's as much of a democracy as russia is. Being able to vote does not make a democracy when your vote is meaningless.
    It isn't, you're vote isn't meaningless. It's not a perfect system but the proportional voting system and one of the only european countries to have Multiple Parties represented.

You're telling me the 2014 Elections didn't have millions of people voting count?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedis...election,_2014
    Last edited by xRandx; 2018-01-17 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no proper representatives because they all adhere to their party leaders ideas hence why I linked knapptryckarkompaniet as a suggestion to read about the state of the supposed democracy in Sweden. It doesn't matter who or what you vote for unless it's ex-communists or ex-nazis, you get all the same policies either way because the parties are ruled top down with next to no or even no freedom for dissidence on a lot of issues and if you dare being a dissident, you're out. We, the people, don't vote for who the party leader is, we don't have any power to decide that.
    Yeah Player Twelve that's because not all ideas are equal or good, some ideas are just that ideas, made by people either not well informed or very ignorant. I have U.S and Canadian Citizenship, I do know and understand how a Parliament works, I also know that it isn't all that different from the U.S or Sweden except for an executive Branch.

You still have elected representatives 8 parties according to you that can be chosen, after they been vetted. People so involved as you say and passionate about citizens, ought to be smart enough to elect those capable of getting ideas you have across.

Which I am sure do, and have, not all the time nobody is perfect, but bottom line your government is representatives, just not perfect as you would see it, which as I said your views aren't in line with reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, it's a Democracy.

Dude as long as people have a reason to complain and point their fingers at a group of everybody else, THIS is the result you get no matter WHAT kind of government you have.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

It isn't, you're vote isn't meaningless. It's not a perfect system but the proportional voting system and one of the only european countries to have Multiple Parties represented.
    It is. If I vote for the moderate party, who got 23% last election then I don't want fucking green party policies when they only have like 6% of the votes but we get that anyways because the party leaders are retarded kids that gets the politicians belonging to their party in the parliament to block every fucking motion or proposal they don't personally like. A playground is not a democracy. So much for the prized proportional voting system in a democracy when a 6% party has more influence than a 23% party.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-01-17 at 06:26 PM.

It is. If I vote for the moderate party, who got 23% last election then I don't want fucking green party policies when they only have like 6% of the votes but we get that anyways because the party leaders are retarded kids that gets the politicians belonging to their party in the parliament to block every fucking motion or proposal they don't personally like.
    So a Democracy.

So a Democracy.
    No, that's a fucking playground.

No, that's a fucking playground.
    lol okay.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I mean fuck, y'all execute minors and mentally disabled people.
    Err... what's wrong with executing minor if he's, for example, a mass-murderer? The poor little baby doesn't know that it is wrong to kill people until 18 or what?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Err... what's wrong with executing minor if he's, for example, a mass-murderer? The poor little baby doesn't know that it is wrong to kill people until 18 or what?
    Because minors aren't fully developed.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Prison is suppose to be for people who need Rehabilitation not treating them like animals or slaves.

Prison is suppose to be for people who need Rehabilitation not treating them like animals or slaves.
    No, it's supposed to be for people who need to be kept away from society for the good of people in society, so they can't hurt others.

No, it's supposed to be for people who need to be kept away from society for the good of people in society, so they can't hurt others.
    Nope, and not according to your wardens. I mean yes they're meant to be kept away from society, but they're mainly used for Rehabilitation. They don't treat the prisoners inhumanely like the U.S. does.
    Last edited by xRandx; 2018-01-17 at 06:37 PM.

Nope, and not according to your wardens.
    Yes, it is. Rehabilitation is based on voluntary participation. If they don't want to partake then there is no compulsion to do so, you can sit off your time in prison without ever undergoing any rehabilitation.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    africa, mummar gadaffi before he was toppled.
    Yeah, you now finally free to set up armed raids at airports right in middle of the capital. How could that evil tyrant forbid things like that. Thanks god we have US who sent some blessed democracy over here on their missiles.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Yes, it is. Rehabilitation is based on voluntary participation. If they don't want to partake then there is no compulsion to do so, you can sit off your time in prison without ever undergoing any rehabilitation.
    Fair enough.

However by Rehabilitation what I meant is that in Norway Prisons, you try to properly rehabilitate the prisoners back into Normal Society compared to other prisons where they treat them inhumanely.
    Last edited by xRandx; 2018-01-17 at 06:42 PM.

Fair enough.

However by Rehabilitation what I meant is that in Norway Prisons, you try to properly rehabilitate the prisoners back into Normal Society compared to other prisons where they treat them inhumanely.
    Norway isn't Sweden though.