Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Leveling between 78 and 100 is flawed.

The leveling between 78 and 100 levels is boring as hell, especially if you have the heirloom gear.
    We have only one talent to look for at 90th, and nothing else. You just spam quests, get almost zero worth gear, and slowly move forward knowing there are many levels left before youll get an artifact and something more or less rewarding and fascinating.
    It was boring even with faster leveling, but now, with the new scaling system, this obvious flaw that needed to be fixed. I believe Blizzard should adress this in TBfA.
    What do you think about it? What are your ideas about the leveling customization between 78 and 100 levels?

upd:

As for the solution for this problem (i guess thats the problem), in TBfA, id take Artifact traits and passives and throw them all around 78 to 110 levels to make hitting the each new level a little bit more satisfying. We will loose our Artifacts, but some of their passives, traits and active abilities are really fun and interesting to completely scrap them.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2018-01-18 at 09:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you imagine being new to the game and wanting to level a void elf?
    First, you have to level up through all this new bullshit sans heirlooms to 110.
    Then you have to grind out rep to even unlock void elves.
    Then you have to level yet-again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    ofc you spam quests, thats how you're supposed to level.

go sit and quest those zones. 100% more fun than spamming dungeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post

To you
    It's more fun to you.

Deleted

Not everyone here is a boredom-masochist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    To you
    It's more fun to you.
    no, its not more fun to me. it doesnt matter what i think about it.

thats how the game is. the game isnt meant to be liked by you and has adapt to your wishes. it is how it is and you have to accept it and deal with it and this basically means, you have to have fun with how it is or quit.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Not everyone here is a boredom-masochist.
    buy a boost than or play something else

First, you have to level up through all this new bullshit sans heirlooms to 110.
    You can use the legion boost to get to 100 rn. So if you're new you only have to level 100-110 and do the rep grind, then do level 20-110.

If you start when BFA comes out you get one free 110, you just have to do the rep grind and then level 20-120.

Either way you have to meet the prereqs for the allied races. Don't really see a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, its not more fun to me. it doesnt matter what i think about it.

thats how the game is. the game isnt meant to be liked by you and has adapt to your wishes. it is how it is and you have to accept it and deal with it and this basically means, you have to have fun with how it is or quit.

It's not that I was asking the game to adapt to my wishes. It was already there.
    Wow leveling is a digital abortion; all the patch did was take away the pain meds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ;48694540[/QUOTE
    it doesnt matter what i think about it.

Dafuq did i read?

It must matter to you because you are advising people to like it or lump it (the game).

the game isnt meant to be liked by you and has adapt to your wishes.
    Good business for...a business haha

If that were the case forums like this wouldn't exist.
    No fan sites of a game, no ptr's, no alphas, no betas, no free giveaways (merchandise) etc etc etc
    Assinine statement to make.
    it is how it is and you have to accept it and deal with it and this basically means, you have to have fun with how it is or quit.
    Right.
    Have to have Fun or quit...
    so answer this then: Why is Blizzard working on implementing a fix to reverse mob and boss hp in outdated content?
    Since, you know, many players were having fun farming old content.
    So, another assinine comment to make.
    If you had to have fun with the way the game was developed then the Dev wouldn't bother with fixes to its game.

Remember:
    it doesnt matter what i think about it
    You should stick to that motto.
    Especially in this thread.
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2018-01-18 at 09:42 AM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

And it'll feel like a goddamn achievement!

The current state of the game in 2018 no new player would even want to level to 110 with this system, there is nothing to look forward too, there is no sense of progression, the game is outdated compared to new(er) mmo's.

I hope to god none of the people complaining about the leveling changes ever intended on playing classic. Game being slowed down is not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    The leveling between 78 and 100 levels is boring as hell, especially if you have the heirloom gear.
    We have only one talent to look for at 90th, and nothing else. You just spam quests, get almost zero worth gear, and slowly move forward knowing there are many levels left before youll get an artifact and something more or less rewarding and fascinating.
    It was boring even with faster leveling, but now, with the new scaling system, this obvious flaw that needed to be fixed. I believe Blizzard should adress this in TBfA.
    What do you think about it? What are your ideas about the leveling customization between 78 and 100 levels?
    Leveling is and has always been boring. Get it done as fast as possible, the real game starts at max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    Game being slowed down is not a bad thing.
    Right.
    Because there is absolutely no other way to "slow down" the game (leveling experience, i assume you meant), apart from increasing hp on mobs and streamlining zone leveling areas.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    Which is why BFA will not launch like this
    ''You wanna play the new Mario levels we advertised on the box? Well tough tatas, go play these old ass levels first... twice! Oh and after that you have to grind a million coins. Then you can play what you paid for.''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post

Dafuq did i read?

It must matter to you because you are advising people to like it or lump it (the game).

Good business for...a business haha

If that were the case forums like this wouldn't exist.
    No fan sites of a game, no ptr's, no alphas, no betas, no free giveaways (merchandise) etc etc etc
    Assinine statement to make.

Right.
    Have to have Fun or quit...
    so answer this then: Why is Blizzard working on implementing a fix to reverse mob and boss hp in outdated content?
    Since, you know, many players were having fun farming old content.
    So, another assinine comment to make.
    If you had to have fun with the way the game was developed then the Dev wouldn't bother with fixes to its game.

Remember:

You should stick to that motto.
    Especially in this thread.
    it doesnt matter what i think, because its simply common sense, but you don't understand obviously.

blizzard is only fixing mop+wod raid bosses, not actual leveling content, because this is intended. so your argument is invalid

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    As for the solution for this problem (i guess thats the problem), in TBfA, id take Artifact traits and passives and throw them all around 78 to 110 levels to make hitting the each new level a little bit more satisfying. We will loose our Artifacts, but some of their passives, traits and active abilities are really fun and interesting to completely scrap them.

While I enjoy everything that needs to be done to unlock allied races, I have to agree with this. It's going to be shit for new players who start in a few months. That being said when BFA launches I can see the requirements being removed. There's no way blizzard are going to force new players who hit 120 to go back to 110 areas and grind out rep. I'd imagine it's going to be if you want them now do the stuff, get the FoS. When BFA launches everything has already happened (lore wise) the new races are fully liberated / joined their factions so you can make them straight away

10+ Year Old Account
    Truly happy that I got all my toons to 110 before this patch. Now I'll just have to suffer leveling 1-2 toons through this system.

10+ Year Old Account
    your argument is invalid
    Far from invalid when you made the claim you don't care and made the claim of people who play a game only have 2 choices and made a claim that it's somewhat good business for a Developer not to listen and act on a game communities' feedback.

Addressing your claims is more than valid and to the point.

Seems you lack common sense, Friendo.