I was standing in Silithus today staring up at that humongous sword and I had a crazy thought. What if they are burning down Teldrassil for tech reasons? (alongside story line reasons of course) Back in the day, they couldn't really render a humongous tree and we got the stump that is Teldrassil in game.

They apparently can render much taller things now. What if we end with a new Night Elf home(either in same location or new one) that actually shows up in game as a tree by the end of BFA? (or beginning of expansion after BFA)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm guessing it fixes this.
    For a moment you got my hopes up thinking they finally fixed their wide eyes and added young faces =(

PTR patch with amongst other things fixes for the Nightborne female model, some lua changes and some database changes going out.
    Why would they bother putting hotfixes in for BFA content that has nothing to do with 7.3.5 and is just in the files by total mistake?

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    For a moment you got my hopes up thinking they finally fixed their wide eyes and added young faces =(
    It's possible! I'm only guessing based on the changed files. It's not like there's a "eyes.model" file that gets changed.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Why would they bother putting hotfixes in for BFA content that has nothing to do with 7.3.5 and is just in the files by total mistake?

/s
    Who knows. Clearly someone fucked up and is getting fired over this.

It's possible! I'm only guessing based on the changed files. It's not like there's a "eyes.model" file that gets changed.
    True, true. But if there was such an obvious problem going on with the Nightborne female model in specific, they're probably fixing that, instead of the facial rigging haha.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably pull another "will release before or on xx xxxxxx". Would be very surprised if we get a release date.
    I expect BfA this fall - late September/early October (especially is Alpha will start in next 30 days). So I think we will see: "World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth expansion is expected to be released on or before December 20, 2018.” - which just means fall 2018.

Shitshow on internet will be hilarious, maybe youtubers that are fishing for clickbait will release videos like: "BFA LAUNCH ON CHRISTMAS???".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh don't use the "people" argument, you are better than this. Are they the same people? Because if we all agreed about everything and then collectively changed our minds we'd probably be crazy.
    Ofc I didn't mean that EVERYBODY wanted it. And I know it's not the same group. But the people that want fast leveling have had plenty of time to level up (heck I got all 12 classes to 100 during the WoD drought and then to 110 this summer without issues). And there are still ways to level up fast, just have a max level friend boost you through low dungeons. This might now take a bit more time for 10-60, but the rest (and the biggest part) is still the same. This has always been the fastest method for leveling, not including character boosts.

I'll do some test in the coming weeks when I have more free time (since I still have my average stats for 1-100 from before) and compare how much longer it takes doing it the boost method. Heck, might even be faster since you no longer need to fly from dungeon to dungeon all the time because they scale. Just spam the 10/hr fastest one (know there is a really good and fast one in Blackrock that unlocks at 40-something).
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Am I the only one who selfishly is glad the leveling takes so long so less people will level allied races from 20-110 which will make the heritage armor rarer?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably.

They are mediocre looking transmog sets with zero worth seeng as how literally everyone will have them sooner or later. Not sure what about them would make someone feel like theyve achieved something for having them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Am I the only one who selfishly is glad the leveling takes so long so less people will level allied races from 20-110 which will make the heritage armor rarer?
    MUAHAHAHA. Good Joke....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Oh man, you don't even know how much I would kill for a Lil' C'thun or Lil' Yogg.

Back when the first Lil' shop pets were added, I was hoping they would make something like that.
    Lil'N'Zoth wouldn't be half bad either...<3

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I'd say it's rather the renewed reports of incompatibilities with various plans/prepaids (which is most likely the providers' fault, as Blizzard merely sends texts via some service)
    Hmmm...I see...

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Well I wonder on how low level questing is going to be for the Allied Races...Then Suramar for the Nightborne and Zandalari Trolls.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Lil'N'Zoth wouldn't be half bad either...<3
    Definitely not.

Especially if they went underground while your character walked, like current tentacle pets did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yarathir View Post
    lil' yogg.
    "cuteness will consume you!"

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    "cuteness will consume you!"
    Cute'Thun.

"Your heart will explode" takes on a whole new meaning when it's over how damn cute the little bastard is.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Cute'Thun.

"Your heart will explode" takes on a whole new meaning when it's over how damn cute the little bastard is.
    These are the kind of quality posts I keep reading these forums for.

You all rock!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Cute'Thun.

"Your friends will abandon you...for me! ^_^"

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    "Your friends will abandon you...for me! ^_^"
    Blizzard, I hope you're reading this.

PTR patch with amongst other things fixes for the Nightborne female model, some lua changes and some database changes going out.
    Did they push it without taking PTR down?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Another 8 hour maintenance this week. Guess 7.3.5 might've had a lot more background stuff than we thought.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I'm guessing it fixes this.
    Nah, that looks fine to me. I'm sure that's intended to be that way.