Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Losing the mission table in BfA is going to suck. That is a massive easy gold generator that supports playing the game for free.
    Just because it makes life easier for you, is not an excuse for a feature, that might have a negative effect on the game and its potential fun.

Thats like saying, that having WoW cost 1½ extra dollar will make it a worse game.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Wins: Mythic Dungeon system, WQs/Caches
    Losses: Legendary System, Paragon Caches

I think a reputation mount was a cool idea but the fact they made it a grind to receive an RNG box is just ridiculous to me.

I'm indifferent to the Garrison/Mission system. I feel like it's just busy work. WQ solved the daily thing to do stuff quite well. Maybe just needs a bit more variance.

Kill mission table. This was round for too long and it's a tedious facebook game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    That said, Legion did alot of good Blizz needs to keep and alot of bad it needs to ditch. Lets hope they make a good culling
    Pretty much agree. Gonna be interesting to see if they'll stick with what they're planning for WF/TF in BfA, or listen to the feedback and simply just do away with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Wins: Mythic Dungeon system, WQs/Caches
    Losses: Legendary System, Paragon Caches

I think a reputation mount was a cool idea but the fact they made it a grind to receive an RNG box is just ridiculous to me.
    Yeah... And the RNG box in question seems to be extremely low chance of dropping the mounts to boot.
    I wonder if these RNG boxes will remain as they are once BfA rolls out, or if they'll just call it quits and add the mounts to the vendors for purchase...

Keep - Mission table and WQ. Since going casual these have kept me playing the game just to get some gold to buy a couple of tokens a month.

Kill - legendary rng system. That feeling of getting crap legendary after crap legendary until 5 attempts later you get a mediocre one is awful, especially when trying to be a pve hero!

Mission table going away is going to make it brutal for anyone who didn't play much in WOD/Legion where we have gold just raining from the sky on us.

RNG Legendaries need to go.

But more importantly, Titanforging HAS to go. It is the single worst system they have ever put in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep world quests but in a far more limited capacity. A mix of story driven daily quests with World Quests would be great.
    Kill the new profession quests just leave it as a thing you buy from a trainer having to go into 5 mans to get them was annoying.

Keep Mission board

Kill M+

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I think you need to find other 'keep/kill' items, because it's been already confirmed we'll have 'world quests' in BfA, and considering there was no mention at all of anything 'mission-table' related during the reveal, as well as having no centralized, character-specific 'base of operations', I think it's a pretty safe assumption that there won't be any 'mission table'. For BfA, anyways.

As for my choices:
    Keep: secret rewards (Fathom Dweller mount, Uuna secret, Lucid Nightmare, etc)
    Remove: random-drop legendaries (make them quest-based again)
    Now I can't provide you a source (too lazy to search and maybe rewatch blizzcon videos or interviews), but I am sure that they did say that they are abandoning the mission table (thank god)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Pretty much agree. Gonna be interesting to see if they'll stick with what they're planning for WF/TF in BfA, or listen to the feedback and simply just do away with it.

- - - Updated - - -

If i know Blizz right, they will sadly keep around the TF system despite the heavy well-arguemented feedback against it. Blizz have a tendensy to keep around the bad game design, that gives them money in return.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Kill: Titanforged Gear, or drop it to 0.1%
    Keep: Mythic+

Can't believe so many people said World Quests. It was fun at the beginning but now they are a chore even worst than dailies used to be because dailies with automatic pilot after a while.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Keep WQ's

Kill legiondarys.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Deleted
    Kill everything. No exceptions.

Hmm, I actually like:
    Mission Table
    Legendary System (but I don't really raid)

But the kill is easy, the damn Paragon system. Zero chance that happens though because its the only real way to keep WQs relevant for non-bleeding edge players who need every last point of AP. And WQs are staying so....

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Kill: Titanforged Gear, or drop it to 0.1%
    Keep: Mythic+

Can't believe so many people said World Quests. It was fun at the beginning but now they are a chore even worst than dailies used to be because dailies with automatic pilot after a while.
    Dailies: Go to an area, do X quests on a rotation for X days for rep. Once done, never return.

World Quests: Choose between a ton of quests, complete 4 when emissary is up/do them if you need the rewards they give, and then you're done. Has kept the world relevant for over a year, populated at all times with people. Don't even need to pick them up from a questgiver.

I'd say WQ's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dailies system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep: World quests
    Kill: this patches mob health increase.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by wysimdnwyg View Post
    <snip>
    Kill: Requiring dungeon runs and PVP for professions. <snip>
    OMG yes, great call right there. One should be able to grab a stack of mats at this late stage of the xpack, and level the damn skill to max in prep for the next one just in case its actually useful or can make one or 2 cool things.

This is almost sort of possible for some profs now but not all of them. Now you mention it this is the 2nd most hated thing in Legion for me behind Paragon.

There is nothing wrong with the mission table this expansion. It involves all real world questing. Even getting the followers is questing.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind the mission tables so much if they weren't mandatory (every class has that stupid "complete 5 missions" quest where you have to do them one at a time, ugh) and if the rewards from them weren't so ridiculously lucrative.
    The amount of gold people are pulling from these with minimal actual gameplay (aside from the "run to the mission board/run to make more troops" movement and a point and click here and there) is game-breaking, really, because it floods the world with a stupid amount of gold for literally no reason.

World Quests obv will stay, they are a dramatic improvement over the daily system in that I don't have to do the same 5 dailies every day, I can at least pick from maybe 8-10 and ignore the more annoying and/or time-consuming ones.

M+ is the other that stays because it makes dungeons valid for longer than a month after launch.

I am serious.

Keep : Artifacts, WQ and Emissary caches, one new dungeon every major patch, random Leech/Avoidance.

Kill: TF/WF/random sockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the mission table this expansion. It involves all real world questing. Even getting the followers is questing.
    This.

I don't get the hate. Free gold, free AP (Argunite next expansion), free mats via Bloods/Sargerite, free Runes.
    And free items every 2 weeks or so.

It was bad, VERY bad in WoD. In Legion, it's OK.