Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Raid boss HP adjustments for people levelling... ?
    Like half of the mythic dungeons are bugged.... Do your research before you Start crying

Half the dungeons were bugged, huge fps issues in raids, weird sound errors? Hey you guys got 4 extra bag slots though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    These HoTS promotions... Blizzard doesn't really want to put that boring trash game away. They should have make WC4 but noooo they wanted another lootbox money milking game. I really hope there will be laws so (under 18 and for US people 21) rated games cannot have any form of gambling. HS card packs, OW boxes, HOTS boxes, SC2 boxes.
    This is a bunch of retard shit since blizzard lootboxes aren't forced nor make you "play" the game like the Battlefront 2-gate

So can we stop spread retard shit?

wow @ maintenance on the weekend, a very non-crucial one at that...

And that Mechastorm thing, feels like Blizzard copying what Riot have done with an Anime vid, how they use various styles in all their vids...
    This is prob one of the most crucial fixes out there.
    Reason it takes a long time? They prob need to rollback the patch and do some changes to it and then patch it up again and after that they need to be sure its up and working again since this is not a normal way to do patches for them. They also had one of the biggest breaks in raids since several years now and they prob want to be 100% sure that part works.

And since the patch is during mid night it really does not matter that much for me.

Deleted
    Really, most of ppl are at work/school on weekdays (Friday in this case) 7:00 AM-3:00 PM; and most ppl sleep or go out at Saturday nights 2:00 AM-10:00AM. At Saturday mornings (8:00-10:00) I can usually see only a few ppl online in my guild, so these times are the most optimal for an urgent maintenance.

Of course the loud minority comes here again and cry about these inhuman time schedules. I bet they will be done with the maintenance even earlier than expected.

Asking for gametime compensation is absurd. You get such thing when you are banned/suspended for something you didn't do. (I had this once. They thought I trade gold, then a GM revised the logs and found that I actually helped a friend move some of his gold from horde to allinace. I got 2 days of free gametime compensation.)

15+ Year Old Account
    And that Mechastorm thing, feels like Blizzard copying what Riot have done with an Anime vid, how they use various styles in all their vids...
    So in your mind Riot invented mixed media marketing and nobody else can do it now. Neat.

What's with all this "compared to live" bullshit? Just make it "equal to 7.3.2 values", you assholes. "Unintentional" my ass, it was planned, and now they try to outdate the outrage, by saying "oh but we fixed that". Newsflash, by making it less shit, it doesn't become not shit. This patch is the worst thing to happen to WoW for quite some time, their gushing greed is so transparent it's not even funny anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    So we're going towards one-shotting mobs while leveling again? And here I was having my hopes up for some decent leveling experience again.
    You didn't read it at all did you? The changes are for raid bosses and the mobs in MoP and Draenor (which are overtuned for leveling). This isn't a full nerf to all mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Is that so? I didn't follow the PTR reports. I'm just surprised this patch ever got through QA with such obvious and near universal problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Do they actually need hands-on? I would guess that it's all remote.
    I have the feeling, blizz qa got stuck in the golden 2000s, when tester was a glorified monkey and qa was used sort of like a farm to keep perspective people with talent inside the company. Once you'd proven to be good enough, some other dept would poach you, leaving qa constantly with junior staff. I mean, the bugs we encounter in-game after almost every patch, the inconsistencies/bugs in hearthstone card interactions people like disguised toast uncover only couple days after each set release. Something like that would not be possible if their qa was worth a penny. And if the shit with db compression is true, it only proves this. No decent qa manager would ever allow a last day change like this go live. Shit like that needs a ton of testing before it gets green light. So either their qa is completely incompetent, or they have no say in stuff like this. Not sure which would be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    The only cringey thing are people using cringey on something they dislike. Cringey is something we can almost all universally agree on ~_~
    You assume a lot, eh?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    So we're going towards one-shotting mobs while leveling again? And here I was having my hopes up for some decent leveling experience again.
    Waaah!! Waaah!! Blizzards removing my vanilla hopes and dreams even though I'm getting vanilla servers, Waaaah!!
    #boycottchina

Quoting from the Official Forums:
    So you buff it 300% then nerf it 30%. So it was still buffed like 270%.
    I mean, there are zero reasons that would justify making old raids harder. If it was like they said and it was an unintentional effect from the global scaling, they would be reverting back to the original numbers.

This was clearly intentional and it feels like a pretty lame move from the company overall.

aweful hots video

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    You didn't read it at all did you? The changes are for raid bosses and the mobs in MoP and Draenor (which are overtuned for leveling). This isn't a full nerf to all mobs.
    As I logged on PTR, at least MoP mobs didn't seem reduced at all, outdoor @ 89. 30-40k hp each.

WoD mobs DID get reduced a lot however, 203k to 137k for a 99 ogre, regular mob.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-01-19 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Quoting from the Official Forums:

I mean, there are zero reasons that would justify making old raids harder. If it was like they said and it was an unintentional effect from the global scaling, they would be reverting back to the original numbers.

This was clearly intentional and it feels like a pretty lame move from the company overall.
    Actually it is buffed 210% now

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    wtf? is this some kind of anime?

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Do they actually need hands-on? I would guess that it's all remote.
    Even being remote, you have to have someone on site in case some of the servers decide to not come up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven’t spent dime one on HOTS and love it. I only buy top flight character, do dailies and got 40-50 characters to 5.

This game is extremely fair, probably too much so, to cheap players like me.

Since I don’t play any of the characters they did mech skins for, why spend a dime.

So, Blizzard, if that was unintentional, then WHY are you not reducing the old raid boss HP levels back to what they were? Not 32% decrease from what they are right NOW on live,
    but to what they were?
    P.S.
    And cut the fricking personal loot out of old raids! Thankfully, not all of them has it, just the newer ones...
    Last edited by Easo; 2018-01-19 at 08:03 PM.

oh so they didnt nerf down to pre 7.3.5 the bosses in Mop, Wod raids? oh lovely....