Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why would they do it in Senate, but not house?

- - - Updated - - -

They did, then Trump went on twitter and shit all over it.
    Exactly, which is why Trump should be held accountable according to his own statements on government shutdown he made in 2013. Not out of spite, but simply because he's actually the one who killed the bipartisan deal on his own.

There's not even any bias in this, it's pure logic.

I have a feeling Nunes has crossed a line and he likely will not release this "memo" because he fears Mueller will pull him in and charge him. Hence the "leaks". I mean his "clerk" wrote the memo and his party just extended FISA by 6 years!

More distraction. I am sure Nunes is just waiting for the approval of democrats, right? Notice how Trump has not a said a word even though this move likely was made by his approval.

This is really all you need to know about this.

https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

Earlier:

Now:

Congratulations on being allies of Vladmir Putin, pro-Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    That's maybe how you feel, but not the american public. The party not in power has historically received blame for government shutdowns in the past. Conservatives took one on the chin when Teddy Cruz did his all night show a couple years ago and the democrats now look like the obstructionist party in this situation.
    Dems don't look like anything more than people sitting back and having a beer as Reps are floundering and flailing about. This is all Trump's doing, no one elses. You don't get to blame Dems for not compromising when Reps didn't do that very thing for 8 years.

Oh, and most blame Trump and the GOP for this whole thing, but nice try there, little buddy.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

You know it's bad, just want to live in delusion. Have you ever known Donald Trump to be completely silent on Twitter about such a hot subject? Somethings up for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

That's maybe how you feel, but not the american public. The party not in power has historically received blame for government shutdowns in the past. Conservatives took one on the chin when Teddy Cruz did his all night show a couple years ago and the democrats now look like the obstructionist party in this situation.
    Yes, you do want to live in delusion. Whatever that means. That's why you're overselling the shit out of a partisan memo written by someone who was part of his transition team and had been caught lying about "damning information" prior to this. That's why you're ignoring the Russian bot/operative role in this dumb narrative created by Nunes and the Trumpeteer brigade.

Tighten up.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2018-01-20 at 03:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You can actually tell where real Trump supporters fall on that graph. They are the ones who couldn’t follow basic instructions and added “now” to the hashtag.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I expect big things. No really, I'm not leaving until this memo is released and I am absolutely shocked by the contents.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the democrats are trying to spin the debate into healthcare, they don't want this to be about immigration. It is a topic Americans have been pretty clear about. Example A: Donald Trump as president
    For the millionth time you cannot claim Trump has a popular mandate when he won with a minority of votes.

Well they could technically wait until about 3 weeks before the midterms, certainly some strategy behind the decision taking place.
    So you're saying a good strategy for the gop would be to keep the problematic surveillance in place, after just reaffirming it by vote, then release a memo they wrote before the vote detailing how their vote was a bad idea 3 weeks before the election to remind the public that they made a bad vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    So you're saying a good strategy for the gop would be to keep the problematic surveillance in place, after just reaffirming it by vote, then release a memo they wrote before the vote detailing how their vote was a bad idea 3 weeks before the election to remind the public that they made a bad vote?
    It's genius!!!

A lot of talk about this but I want to see results not speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    It's genius!!!
    It's stable!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    A lot of talk about this but I want to see results not speculation.
    It’s tough to have any results on this, when no one knows what this is.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Earlier:

Now:

Did you see where Twitter is going to let you know if you had like a bot or retweeted a Russian bot. I would love for our MMO people to tell the truth on their Twitter history.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Did you see where Twitter is going to let you know if you had like a bot or retweeted a Russian bot. I would love for our MMO people to tell the truth on their Twitter history.
    Somehow I don't see the same group of people who scream conspiracy about Twitter's algorithm will take this even remotely seriously. You'll just hear "fake news" shouted at higher decibels than usual.

Is the bombshell out yet? I am falling asleep..

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Is the bombshell out yet? I am falling asleep..
    No, these losers are busy forgetting basic governance 101.

Oh man, I really can't wait to see it if that's the case. It's been a little bit since the last Republican nothingburger and I'm hungry for another one!

I haven't read through the whole thread, but are we still waiting for Jeezy's prophecy to come to pass? Or did it turn out to be one giant nothingburger?

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I haven't read through the whole thread, but are we still waiting for Jeezy's prophecy to come to pass? Or did it turn out to be one giant nothingburger?
    He tried to save face and say that they might be waiting until close to midterms to release it.

So we've got to wait more than half a year to see what his new excuse is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?