Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    RIGGED. If those teams don't play then I claim false advertisement and will sue the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Hmm loosing 4 SB straight or being out of the playoffs for 18 years, i think both are equaly bad.
    As a lifelong Buffalonian whose family has had season tickets for almost 30 years......

....the 17 season drought is worse. I still take pride in the fact that we're the only team to ever be conference champions 4 years in a row. No other team has been able to do that, including the vaunted Patriots, and it's likely no one ever will again, because the free agency rules changed in the mid-90s making it hard to keep those kind of dynasties together.

With the drought, it's like a giant pit of misery every year. It doesn't help that in that 17 years, our only other professional team (the Sabres) made the playoffs......twice? And not since 2010. I was in high school when the Bills went to the playoffs. Now, at this very moment, a couple weeks after the Bills made the playoffs, I've been out of law school for 8 1/2 years. And I worked for 3 years between undergrad and my JD.

Hmm loosing 4 SB straight or being out of the playoffs for 18 years, i think both are equaly bad.
    I dunno, at least when they were a contender the Bills were making good money, drawing fans, and had the whole city excited. Now the franchise is as moribund as the city it's based in, and neither one shows any sign of a resurgence any time soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    who dat. I feel like I heard the name before but...To be honest I don't remember what Turkey Hill tastes like. I've eaten Breyers and Friendlys before.

im rdy for game day.
    The best Ice Cream in the world that is made in Texas(and Alabama) that is so creamy.

Breyers is okay, but not the best. One of the only ones that might be better than it that I have tried is Borden's Ice Cream, which can really be bought at once place.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    ´
    If the Patriots had had ANY doubt that Brady might not be available, they would have signed a back up QB. They never did, hence it was pretty much sure from the start that there was nothing major wrong.
    Poor Brian Hoyer treated like a dog in this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw something about Minnesota applying for a trademark on their 'miracle win' but I'm pretty sure "Safety not Guaranteed" is already taken.
    Last edited by draynay; 2018-01-20 at 05:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    As a lifelong Buffalonian whose family has had season tickets for almost 30 years......

....the 17 season drought is worse. I still take pride in the fact that we're the only team to ever be conference champions 4 years in a row. No other team has been able to do that, including the vaunted Patriots, and it's likely no one ever will again, because the free agency rules changed in the mid-90s making it hard to keep those kind of dynasties together.

With the drought, it's like a giant pit of misery every year. It doesn't help that in that 17 years, our only other professional team (the Sabres) made the playoffs......twice? And not since 2010. I was in high school when the Bills went to the playoffs. Now, at this very moment, a couple weeks after the Bills made the playoffs, I've been out of law school for 8 1/2 years. And I worked for 3 years between undergrad and my JD.
    You're like one of those people who started reading Game of Thrones with the first book's release and have had an entire life while waiting for it to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I keep looking at the last play of the Saints-Vikings game.

The saftey hit the hit-stick button too soon. Shit looks exactly like how the older madden games on Ps2 is when you hit square to soon to make a tackle...haha.

I wanna be in one of those rich white families* and get grandfathered in to cool stuff.

*Okay they're not necessarily rich, or white. But my family is worthless and has no traditions or anything like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems it was Rex Burkhead that hit Brady's hand with his helmet in a handoff, i try to imagine how that would have looked like but everytime i do i think "Wtf how?".
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wanna be in one of those rich white families* and get grandfathered in to cool stuff.

*Okay they're not necessarily rich, or white. But my family is worthless and has no traditions or anything like that.
    I am brown, and an immigrant to the States. And we certainly started off dirt poor. The Bills were the first tradition we had, it's how my dad and I assimilated to the States - it's also the only time we got to spend together, because he worked 12 hour days 6 days a week.

Besides, Bills season tickets back in the 80s were like, $200.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems it was Rex Burkhead that hit Brady's hand with his helmet in a handoff, i try to imagine how that would have looked like but everytime i do i think "Wtf how?".
    Apparently he was pushed into Brady by a defender?

15+ Year Old Account
    And we thought some NFL teams had it bad with refs playing against them

I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean the jerseys that Newcastle United wears?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

15+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    If it was funny i might had seen it as a joke :P

I am brown, and an immigrant to the States. And we certainly started off dirt poor. The Bills were the first tradition we had, it's how my dad and I assimilated to the States - it's also the only time we got to spend together, because he worked 12 hour days 6 days a week.

Besides, Bills season tickets back in the 80s were like, $200.
    Lul, I knew you were brown, and probably it's not like your family owns a sports team. I was just teasing.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The @Titans have reached a deal with Mike Vrabel (@CoachVrabel50) to become the team’s new head coach. " - twitter

I assume this will be picked up by the major news groups soon too.

- - - Updated - - -

Which means it's basically just Arizona that's undecided. If they could NOT hire Brian Flores, that would be nice, kplsthx.

I don't understand why people think Mike Vrabel will be a good HC. Because he hit people?

Worked real well for Mike Singletary.

Robbie Anderson the really good wide receiver for the NY Jets is in trouble with the law.
    I actually quite liked Robbie Anderson when he was playing last year.. Scored a lot of TDs

http://www.ladbible.com/news/sport-n...-wife-20180120

His charges include: Resisting an officer/obstruction without violence; felony harm to a public servant or family; felony fleeing/eluding while lights/siren active; reckless driving; failure to drive in a single lane; two counts of disobeying/avoiding a red light; speeding; and turning without a signal'.

The officer's report read:
    "While in the back of my patrol vehicle, Robert stated that when he got out he was going to find my wife, fuck her and nut in her eye.

"He continued to make other verbal threats toward my family. Based on his statements it was clear that he intended to sexually assault my wife.

"He also began to brag about how much money he has and how all I was doing was trying to 'ruin' his fun."

What a shame & a waste of talent.. might miss pre- season training because of this.

Last edited by Blobfish; 2018-01-21 at 12:31 AM.