Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

FBI Lost five months worth of communications.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-text...-politics.html

Interesting times these are, they were unable to preserve five months worth of communications. Huh. Weird.

The five months preceding Mueller's appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The five months preceding Mueller's appointment.
    Interesting.

Must be similar to how someone got indicted in U1 investigation

If Republicans are trying to convince people Mueller's investigation was a witch hunt, they're apparently doing so by providing an example of their own witch hunt. The only thing texts from before the investigation could be used for would be to show that the agents supported one candidate or another - and pro tip here, everyone supports somebody or some party in politics, especially when they work for a branch of government. Simply supporting or being against a political candidate in the political sphere is not a valid argument, or every single person qualified to investigate would have to recuse themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Mueller's investigation was
    You're trying to make it sound like it's over. As far as I'm aware, it is not.

Deleted
    You have to be a special sort of ignorant to think that FBI just conveniently "lost" 5 months worth of communication, especially if it is said to contain information regarding the "insurance policy" the leaked chat logs have revealed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary did it.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    You have to be a special sort of ignorant to think that FBI just conveniently "lost" 5 months worth of communication, especially if it is said to contain information regarding the "insurance policy" the leaked chat logs have revealed.
    Conspiracy theories are not allowed on this forum so this post can be summarily pushed aside.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Conspiracy theories are not allowed on this forum so this post can be summarily pushed aside.
    refer to my sig (that was fast. Updated it a few hours ago and its already proven useful... which is concerning)

10+ Year Old Account
    refer to my sig (that was fast. Updated it a few hours ago and its already proven useful... which is concerning)
    Your sig doesn't change the forums rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo....still just the one dude then? Even if they caught him doing something illegal, he was removed the second Mueller found out. Have to say though, rooting through of all of someone's text messages just to smear him publicly seems pretty witch hunty. And I'd feel the same if Mueller was doing this to one of Trump's people, though thankfully he and his team have been very tightlipped.

Surely all these text messages from before Mueller was appointed are filled with their secret plans of how Mueller is just a partisan and how the investigation is a witch hunt! Surely!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Surely all these text messages from before Mueller was appointed are filled with their secret plans of how Mueller is just a partisan and how the investigation is a witch hunt! Surely!
    Exactly. If we don't think like this, the establishment is just controlling the realm of acceptable thought and making us all sheeple. We have to think up conspiracy theories that all absolve Trump and implicate Democrats if we're to be free thinkers.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Nah. Last time I referred to your signature, it was to point out your complete lack of self awareness.

I don't feel like putting you in your place again so soon.

Deleted
    I dont know but surely the text messages exposed severe partisanship within the FBI or was that information lost in your like-clockwork unnecessary snark?

I dont know but surely the text messages exposed severe partisanship within the FBI or was that information lost in your like-clockwork unnecessary snark?
    Basic snark is all your fact vacant posts deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Basic snark is all your fact vacant posts deserve.
    I know it's all you are capable of, as sad as it is. Now let the grown ups talk and look for someone else to play fetch with you.

Potential partisanship of two people, because god forbid federal employees have political beliefs, neither of whom had anything to do with the Mueller investigation at the time of these lost texts, and one of whom was removed long before his removal was made public because Mueller discovered the inappropriate texts and acted swiftly.

I mean, but I guess attacking the FBI is "patriotic" now, despite the FBI being largely pro-Trump being a total non-issue throughout the campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-donald-trump

I know it's all you are capable of, as sad as it is. Now let the grown ups talk and look for someone else to play fetch with you.
    Bring something to the grown up's table of merit and we will discuss it.

Lies and conspiracy aren't palatable.

Potential partisanship of two people, because god forbid federal employees have political beliefs, neither of whom had anything to do with the Mueller investigation at the time of these lost texts, and one of whom was removed long before his removal was made public because Mueller discovered the inappropriate texts and acted swiftly.

I mean, but I guess attacking the FBI is "patriotic" now, despite the FBI being largely pro-Trump being a total non-issue throughout the campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-donald-trump
    shhhh facts don't matter at the adults table apparently. any bad mouthing of the god emperor casts doubt on EEEEEVERYONE!