Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Deffo relish the experience for me it will be content to fill the voids between content in retail wow like between now and BFA. Why rush my timefiller.
    Lok'tar Ogar! Death to the Alliance filth in the name of the Horde!

I will totally ignore it.

I will just level for fun and use the knowledge that I already have of Vanilla to level in a productive and smart way but not one that is too fast or grindy.

The main thing I want from Classic is the leveling experience, in the first place.

There's just something so chill about it, from the pacing, to the atmosphere and music. Plus I don't really have much time nowadays so I'll likely never get into Classic endgame, but I'm looking forward to questing and dungeons

Gonna take my time and do whatever I feel like doing that day. The first time I did Vanilla I was in a hurry because my friends were all in their 40's already. Not rushing this go around.

Either play it 8+ hours a day or not play it at all. Will depend if I have a girlfriend or not at the time

Will probably start recruiting for my guild

I will probably solo some old raids for gold and transmog

Depends what my guild decide to do and if we have buy in for a good core team of classic players - if not, then its a slow and steady grind to cap whilst i trigger some nostalgia.

Life has changed so much in the last 14 years that there is not a chance i could devote the same amount of time as i could back in the day - But i really think having a good working knowledge of the game will offset the time wasted to being a newb in vanilla. Hell, i might even get the wife to play along with me whilst the kid sleeps.

I leveled 3 chars during original vanilla - hunter, druid and priest.
    Also finished paladin like 1 year ago on non-retail.
    Great times.

I want to start 1-2 weeks after Classic is rerealesed just to avoid 'fresh' problems (like missing mobs in starting zones etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    i'll make like an xbox. do a 360 and walk away.

Somebody lacks some basic math knowledge it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post

Somebody lacks some basic math knowledge it seems.
    Somebody lacks basic meme knowledge it seems.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Make a druid. Laugh at the people trying to quest in the start zones. Party with a hunter and go someplace else to quickly grind out to level 10 and skip all the hassle.

Basically same thing as every other classic server launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    I will probably solo some old raids for gold and transmog
    Seeing as there's not a /s on the end of this i'm going to assume you've not quite realised what Classic is. You wont be able to solo mid-high end dungeons let alone raids in Classic. Classic = Vanilla WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorophyll View Post
    Seeing as there's not a /s on the end of this i'm going to assume you've not quite realised what Classic is. You wont be able to solo mid-high end dungeons let alone raids in Classic. Classic = Vanilla WoW.
    Yea but I will not do current raids, I will do older ones.

warlock>60>doomguards everywhere

Deleted
    You're still not getting it. At level cap (60) on a Classic server, even in full 8/8 T3 (Naxx gear which would take months if not years to obtain) you wouldn't be able to solo Molten Core. What do you think Classic is?

You will not only never solo old raids you will have a difficult,if not impossible, time soloing level 55+ dungeons.

An "old" raid is level 60. A "new" raid is level 60. Your max level is 60. Raids are for 40 people. Solo is for 1 person.

i.e. not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    You will not only never solo old raids you will have a difficult,if not impossible, time soloing level 55+ dungeons.

An "old" raid is level 60. A "new" raid is level 60. Your max level is 60. Raids are for 40 people. Solo is for 1 person.

i.e. not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlorophyll View Post
    You're still not getting it. At level cap (60) on a Classic server, even in full 8/8 T3 (Naxx gear which would take months if not years to obtain) you wouldn't be able to solo Molten Core. What do you think Classic is?
    I guess you guys just don't understand the concept of an old raid

I guess you guys just don't understand the concept of an old raid
    I don't think you understand the concept of the World of Warcraft as it pertains to what the game was like in classic.

But lets hear your ideas of what 'old' raids you will be soloing in classic and what sort of gear from which 'new' raid you will have that will let you achieve this goal. I have popcorn at the ready!

I've up until now failed to reach level cap on any of the major private server launches. Made characters on Kronos 1 after Nost, Kronos 2, Elysium. All fizzling out around level 38-42. Not really sure if I have the fortitude to finish vanilla leveling anymore. I did it several times in retail vanilla, but I was much more excited about the game back then.

Will make a character and play it when the time comes and see how far I get. If it's even fun when the time comes.