Israeli Website Claims Isis Commander Captured by Libya is a Mossad Agent

Yeah the chances of jews and muslims working together is next to unnexistant,that just seems like someone is trying to twist it into anti-Israel propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Yeah the chances of jews and muslims working together is next to unnexistant,that just seems like someone is trying to twist it into anti-Israel propaganda
    You should read the article, the mossad agent in question was chosen because he looked arab and spoke fluent arabic with the correct dialect.
    It is unclear if the Israelis were using the agent to gain intel on isis, in the hopes of eventually wiping them out; or to further destabilize the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarflash View Post
    You should read the article, the mossad agent in question was chosen because he looked arab and spoke fluent arabic with the correct dialect.
    It is unclear if the Israelis were using the agent to gain intel on isis, in the hopes of eventually wiping them out; or to further destabilize the middle east.
    I was just commenting on the fact that the author tries very often to make it seem like Daesh was just a weapon of Israel,which is obvious BS

Deleted
    I was just commenting on the fact that the author tries very often to make it seem like Daesh was just a weapon of Israel,which is obvious BS
    It is a possibility. It isn't an unknown strategy to secretly support insurgents in a rival nation to weaken their security forces as well as outward military readiness. It is something that we historically know that Mossad has partaken in, and there is certainly a logic behind doing so.

But as it is, it is speculation and rumoring, so I'd agree with the notion BS until substantial proof is shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    It is a possibility. It isn't an unknown strategy to secretly support insurgents in a rival nation to weaken their security forces as well as outward military readiness. It is something that we historically know that Mossad has partaken in, and there is certainly a logic behind doing so.

But as it is, it is speculation and rumoring, so I'd agree with the notion BS until substantial proof is shown.
    Yeah,if there was proof,then sure,but in this case it sounds a lot like hate mongering

Deleted
    Yeah,if there was proof,then sure,but in this case it sounds a lot like hate mongering
    Ehhh that happens all the time. Sometimes it is correct, other times less so.

Nice alt-right conspiracy bro.

Wouldn't be surprised... keep all the neighbours around Israel unorganised to prevent another 1967?

Quote Originally Posted by Solarflash View Post
    It's typical #fakenews. Of course, people will believe it.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    More like some website reports that some guys in Lybia claim that guy is agent of Mossad.

KK. Guess it joins the Shark of Mossad and other nonsense stories.

Deleted
    I despise ISIS with every fiber of my being. The unimaginable acts of cruelty they have put on film display the worst humanity have to offer. I deeply regret clicking on that one video someone shared on a website. I knew humans could be cruel but that was just stuff no person should ever witness.

I am also a Mossad agent.