Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    the community hates xqc for the exact same reason that blizzard suspended him for "falsified" reports: his voice is as powerful as their own. When xQc says something, it's x-Q-muthafuckin-c speaking, not some dude on some team from OWL. This dude will literally have your entire twitch playerbase in his hands and have you by the balls if he decides to call you out on some shit like the report system being useless and not working.

I legit guarantee they would lose their shit if he asked if anyone else but him has ever been suspended for falsified reports despite the increase in players claiming to be victims of false reports and people started talking about it.

There is an obvious bias in holding xQc to a ridiculous standard that many defend themselves when called out on by saying I am a fanboy and trying to deflect from the issue at hand. And I gotta say, the more they accuse me of that, the harder my dick gets for the Dallas Fuel and the closer I am to subscribing to and advertising his twitch channel.

If this was not some personal vendetta type shit then why is Jake not being reprimanded for multiple displays of poor sportsmanship? Why is Nico not being fined and suspended? It's not about "oh yeah man you're right i'm parked in a fire lane but that guy over there shot a grandma"; it's that you've had the name, phone number and address of the grandma killer for 2 weeks but you still haven't apprehended him and are towing my car because I was that one guy in that one movie and you want to teach me a lesson about parking like a douche when you watch miss old daisy may do it every day and don't so much as bat an eyelash.
    Well you can't say no one else has been suspended for false reports, because we literally don't know and can't know whether that's the case. However, Blizz have said straight up it is something they do, even from before that particular furore.

I don't care about trash talking and insulting people, as long as it's kept personal; that seems very much the stance Blizzard are taking with this. You cross a line when you start bringing sexuality, gender, race or whatever expansion to a collective you want into it. You make it about more than the individual feud at that point, and that is what people need to learn. That that is not okay.

I'm sick of seeing people pretending they're victims because they think they can't participate in trash talk or insult people, when its very evident from Muma and Nico that actually, you can. You can insult people and trash talk, and get away with it just so long as you're keeping it between yourselves.

If you lack the vocabulary and mental discipline to stick to that language without resorting to bigoted insults that demean people who have no involvement, then that's entirely on you to fix. And you can fix it. Unless you genuinely believe that those groups are below you, then we have a very real problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Perfect Storm View Post
    It means that mengirls these days are very fething easily offended by literally, yeah, literally, everything.
    What's more, they even get offended for others.
    For minorities, for example. For cultural appropriation. Because of perceived rape culture. Etc.
    Playing the victim card is a virtue, I guess.
    Mine was rethoric question. Of course people, specially on internet, love to play the offended card against themost trivial things.

But the case de quo is not simply a random forum user telling me or you something "mean" or be offended by the metoo movement even if in real life they cuold care less. As i said," if you are in public, in a public event, mass streamed and you swear, you need to face consequences, no matter if me, Joe, Ron, Sanchez, Anna, Jessica, Mario or Piotr are offended or not. I cuold not care less if they say F***t or N****a or whatever, but hell i know (and they know) where this kind of behaviour leads to. Specially if YOU KNOW that this kind of events attracts young viewers.".

That's why, specially in public administration, you have code of conduit that disciplinary punish some behaviour that probably a lot of people wuold not find offensive.
    Or you have some crime (danger crime in my country) that punish some conduit not because of the consequences (that may not even happen), but just for the act per se (since is dangerous).

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    But unfortunately, the only way to get that kind of behavior to change for good requires education on why it's not something that should be said out loud, and that's much more of a commitment.
    Kicking out assholes so others can learn by watching it happen is the kind of learning they're receptive to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well you can't say no one else has been suspended for false reports, because we literally don't know and can't know whether that's the case. However, Blizz have said straight up it is something they do, even from before that particular furore.
    That's what they also said before xQc metaphorically kicked them in the dick over their poor effort on the disciplinary actioning department. If they did, I think we would have seen something from suspended players by now.

I mean, look at how many times Fuey500 and Stevooo got banned. We're talking about over like 400 people falsifying reports. If they were banning them for making them, these players would be bitching about it somewhere. But they are not, so it speaks to reason that they are just firing blanks and nothing is actually being done about it.

Hell, even in the vod incriminating Nico, at the start of the match before anyone can even pick a hero he tells the team to report Stevooo because he is a Symmetra main. These people obviously don't care about creating falsified reports even though they are pro and supposed to be representing the league. If a pro player knows that they can get away with it, how do you think regular players feel about their chances of getting away with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    the community hates xqc for the exact same reason that blizzard suspended him for "falsified" reports: his voice is as powerful as their own. When xQc says something, it's x-Q-muthafuckin-c speaking, not some dude on some team from OWL. This dude will literally have your entire twitch playerbase in his hands and have you by the balls if he decides to call you out on some shit like the report system being useless and not working.

I legit guarantee they would lose their shit if he asked if anyone else but him has ever been suspended for falsified reports despite the increase in players claiming to be victims of false reports and people started talking about it.

There is an obvious bias in holding xQc to a ridiculous standard that many defend themselves when called out on by saying I am a fanboy and trying to deflect from the issue at hand. And I gotta say, the more they accuse me of that, the harder my dick gets for the Dallas Fuel and the closer I am to subscribing to and advertising his twitch channel.

If this was not some personal vendetta type shit then why is Jake not being reprimanded for multiple displays of poor sportsmanship? Why is Nico not being fined and suspended? It's not about "oh yeah man you're right i'm parked in a fire lane but that guy over there shot a grandma"; it's that you've had the name, phone number and address of the grandma killer for 2 weeks but you still haven't apprehended him and are towing my car because I was that one guy in that one movie and you want to teach me a lesson about parking like a douche when you watch miss old daisy may do it every day and don't so much as bat an eyelash.
    It's far more simpler than you're making it sound.

People hate xqc's personality. They hate his ego, they hate how obnoxious he is, they hate how cocky he is, they hate his arrogance.

And now he's given them a reason to focus on him. Trying to point at other people saying "Well what about them?!" doesn't really matter, because they're not the ones that are constantly in our face doing this. They don't have the spotlight on them, and xqc has purposely done all he can to make sure he's the center of attention.

So by doing that, now he has to cope with the punishments that come along with being the star.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    What are your views on this? To me, this sounds like a slap on the wrist punishment. This kind of shit is toxic and needs to be removed from the gaming world (and real world too).
    I see nothing wrong with it.
    I think the hyper sensitivity that occurs these days is blown out of proportion.
    Thank you, Tumblr & safe spaces for truly being a hidden echo chamber in which the Tumblrites continue to fuel a fire that only concerns a minority.

Sexual dismorphia.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Perfect Storm View Post
    the difference being..?
    What is the difference between me calling you a fething disgrace and calling you(f.e.) a chinese retard?
    What is the difference?
    The first insult does not mention any race, gender, or sexual orientation. It's a blank slate
    insult.

The latter is attacking me (f.e.) for not just being "retarded", but for specifically being Chinese.
    That's racist. Basically, you can call me retarded, that's enough of an insult by itself. It gets the point across.
    Bringing up me being Chinese (for this example's purposes) basically means that because of my race, it is
    "expected" that I am retarded.

Either way, come on dude, it's pretty friggin' obvious what the differences are between the two.

I hate what the world has come to with the PC shit.

Just out of curiosity, would it be "bad" to tell a guy who's straight “Shut your fucking mouth. Go back there. Suck a fat titty. I mean, you would like it.” -or- “Shut your fucking mouth. Go back there. fuck a whore with chlamydia”?

Or if it was a female, “Shut your fucking mouth. Go back there and take a train”.

People are seriously so fucking sensitive anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    He's a professional now, he should start acting like one or get suspended, like he did. Like it or not, he's held to a higher standard now.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, It's not like the NFL watchers has been triggered 24/7 by kneeling players. I guess they need a safespace too.
    Not really. They just vote with their wallet. The NFL has lost millions in ticket sales and viewership because of the whole kneeling thing.

https://clips.twitch.tv/GracefulFrozenHerbsPicoMause

All we want is consistency, you're going to fine and suspend over one thing, you have to fine and suspend over all it, specially if it's on the stage itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    Not really. They just vote with their wallet. The NFL has lost millions in ticket sales and viewership because of the whole kneeling thing.
    Don't even know what kneeling has to do with any of this, a peaceful protest vs. OWL suspensions...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    But is he wrong?
    Of course not! #dicks4days!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    He isn't, technically.

As far as trash talking is concerned, though, people say all sorts of dumb stuff online. As a guy who is into other guys I would literally just laugh it off - though I wouldn't make a big deal about my sexuality in the first place. One of the reasons I actively avoid associating with the LGBT community, though, is due to how common witch hunts are. I'm willing to bet most of the people complaining about this have said stuff that is just as toxic themselves at some point. Heck, the first I heard about this was from someone on tumblr ranting and claiming that 'straight people are cancer'.

The punishment isn't unwarranted - but the self righteous crusades and over-exaggerations are really silly. The guy said something dumb, was punished accordingly and ended up apologising.

All that aside, though, I've yet to see a thread from the OP that doesn't involve trying to stir up outrage related to gay individuals. That's a bit strange.
    He is the Tennis of gay threads.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

more people viewing him on twitch than prior to the incident, seems to have worked out fine for him - he makes more on twitch than OWL im pretty sure
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    more people viewing him on twitch than prior to the incident, seems to have worked out fine for him - he makes more on twitch than OWL im pretty sure
    Oh he does, just in subs alone. Then you add in Ad revenue and donations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/GracefulFrozenHerbsPicoMause

All we want is consistency, you're going to fine and suspend over one thing, you have to fine and suspend over all it, specially if it's on the stage itself.
    There is consistency. It's consistency over bigotry. Let me repeat myself.

I don't care about trash talking and insulting people, as long as it's kept personal; that seems very much the stance Blizzard are taking with this. You cross a line when you start bringing sexuality, gender, race or whatever expansion to a collective you want into it. You make it about more than the individual feud at that point, and that is what people need to learn. That that is not okay.

I'm sick of seeing people pretending they're victims because they think they can't participate in trash talk or insult people, when its very evident from Muma and Nico that actually, you can. You can insult people and trash talk, and get away with it just so long as you're keeping it between yourselves.

If you lack the vocabulary and mental discipline to stick to that language without resorting to bigoted insults that demean people who have no involvement, then that's entirely on you to fix. And you can fix it. Unless you genuinely believe that those groups are below you, then we have a very real problem.

If you cannot identify the line between insulting an individual and insulting a collective group, then you have issues that need fixing. Because that line is very very clear. There is no point trying to blur it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    There is consistency. It's consistency over bigotry. Let me repeat myself.

If you cannot identify the line between insulting an individual and insulting a collective group, then you have issues that need fixing. Because that line is very very clear. There is no point trying to blur it.
    There's kids watching that stream. Doubt too many young kids were watching xQc's stream, unless their parents are trash.

And fact is xQc didn't use "suck a fat cock" because muma is gay, he said something that has basically come to mean "fuck off" in the US and then was like "shit muma's gay..uh.... but he would like it".

Honestly flipping off the camera in a live event is just as bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    they're not the ones that are constantly in our face doing this. They don't have the spotlight on them, and xqc has purposely done all he can to make sure he's the center of attention
    it's your own fault if you have your face rammed up his ass licking his taint to see it

and once again with the deflection.

I have no respect for anything anyone has to say if they are not willing to hold every single player in OWL to the same standard that they have held xQc to. You don't focus more on one person you think is violating rules just because you think they need punishment more than others. You do it because a rule is a line and anyone who steps outside of it must be taught that they are wrong.

Anything less is tyrannical rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    Well Twitch ain't exactly a measure of huge brain cells, they also watch girls with their tits half out laying on their floor carpet all day trying to lure in subs with snapchat or donations or that cringy ASMR shit.

I can't stand watching him cause all that ADHD behaviour he has going on is not for me, that and the chat of big streamers is usually pure aids.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Well Twitch ain't exactly a measure of huge brain cells, they also watch girls with their tits half out laying on their floor carpet all day trying to lure in subs with snapchat or donations or that cringy ASMR shit.

I can't stand watching him cause all that ADHD behaviour he has going on is not for me, that and the chat of big streamers is usually pure aids.
    absolutely - dont get me wrong, i cant stand watching him - if i do, its for a laugh.. he's amazing with Winston tho lol, i'll give him that
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I see a lot of people here that say:" HEY BRUH if you are offended by this grow a thick skin!!!111!!!".

What the hell does that even mean. If you are in public, in a public event, mass streamed and you swear, you need to face consequences, no matter if me, Joe, Ron, Sanchez, Anna, Jessica, Mario or Piotr are offended or not. I cuold not care less if they say F***t or N****a or whatever, but hell i know (and they know) where this kind of behaviour leads to.

Specially if YOU KNOW that this kind of events attracts young viewers.

In what kind of World / Country you live?
    But think about the children!!!!!!

So what he sweared and yes grow a fucking thicker skin it´s just fucking words. for fuckings sake.

I mean, if a homosexual person told me, "Go have sex with a woman. You'd enjoy it." I'd be like, "Hell yeah, I would!"

Why do gay people continue to be offended by things they identify with? If you like giving another male felatio, and someone suggests you to go do so, why is it even a big deal? Go do it and do it like you mean it, right? Seems like a double-standard where we should tread carefully around homosexuals but not heterosexuals.

I think it's ridiculous the player was fined. Every job/career has its rules and code of conduct, I get it, but this is only being sensationalized because of the type of reference he made.

I wish people had thicker skin. It's really just pathetic that this sort of thing escalates to this point.