Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Janysa View Post
    As there are alli-sets too, i think those are the battlefront-sets
    The battlefront-set items say "battlefront" in the icon name. Questing sets have "questing" or "horde/alliance/kul'tiras/etc" in them.
    These Orc Clan armor icons follow the exact same naming conventions as the Dark Iron armor icons (which are heritage armor).

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    The battlefront-set items say "battlefront" in the icon name. Questing sets have "questing" or "horde/alliance/kul'tiras/etc" in them.
    These Orc Clan armor icons follow the exact same naming conventions as the Dark Iron armor icons (which are heritage armor).
    so i looked at the wrong orc set, sorry ^^

Lol The Goblin Hovercraft Icon looks like a troll face

It says: "Ability_Racial_PterrordaxSwoop.png", I am so darn curious right now of what it does and how it works! Does a Pterrodax grab you and fly away with you?! Or does it swoop a foe and fly away with them?!

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the blue/golden armor also piggies!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted

This is called mail, and I assume it's the warfront reward from the presentation way back when. If so shouldn't it be plate?

Deleted
    I see...lots of new mounts! Do we get those sethrek (snake people) really weird yet cool bug thing mounts?? It's what it looks like and by Blizzard gods I hope so.

And hyena mounts....I've been asking for them for a time now, and they will be so high res and gorgeous!!!

I always promise myself I won't get excited...then I see mount potential xD

Deleted
    Bee and hyena mounts? Fuck yessss.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I have a feeling it'll be Draenor Clans. The Mag'har joined the Horde in BC, and have been present for multiple expansions. Not to mention, they have a specific clan name, not just "Orc Clan". Also, that armor, specifically the helmet, looks mighty Savage.
    The helm reminds me of a dragons head, does that remind you of a specific orc clan

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Bee and hyena mounts? Fuck yessss.
    looking at that post and the foot note has me worried