Thread: Missing Argus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's still there for me.

The portal closed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I mean..if you can't comprehend how portals or gateways work..then..that's on you.
    Doors, how do they work?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    If we want to get technical it was a rift that bent space, neither planet was actually moved. We see a similar rift in the final Nighthold cinematic. We saw Illidan opening this one in the final ToS cinematic. And we see the rift closing in the final Antorus cinematic while Velen and Khadgar are looking straight into it.
    The star now is the Vindicaar.
    You are right about everything except the last part. In the Antorus end cinematic, you see the Vindicaar flying towards Azeroth and then they look at the rift closing from the vindicaar. So the Vindicaar is somewhere on Azeroth.

It saw the new obese and thin human models that are coming and ran while it still can before being farmed by countless anorexic and obese heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    There was no portal in any of them, we just flew there, as we flew back to Azeroth. So people really fail to watch these cinematics properly. I see. Duly noted, case closed.
    I get the feeling you are going to roll 6 void Elf alts because you think that their edginess is a perfect complement to your own.

I believe it was Magnets, but I'm not exactly caught up on there concept and how they operate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    I get the feeling you are going to roll 6 void Elf alts because you think that their edginess is a perfect complement to your own.
    His character slots are already filled with Demon Hunters, after he deleted all his Death Knights.

I wonder, why nobody said that the portal was closed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I wonder, why nobody said that the portal was closed yet.
    That, my friend, is because the OP said there is no Portal.
    OP said. Deal with it.

Science, bitch!

Madness will consume you!!!

People these days...
    There was a cinematic with the portal. After that, the second planet just floated there, violating all common sense and concepts of gravity. There is no "portal outline" while Argus is still there in the sky. There is no "portal outline" when you fly towards it on Vindicaar. There is no "portal outline" when you haul your ass away back to Azeroth. Why clueless people still try to justify this 'slight' fuck-up made by Blizzard is beyond me comprehension.
    Oh and yes, why don't you tell me that "we can't see the portal because its BIIIIG!"? I'd like to see just how many people still reside on on the Flat Earth™ right now.

damn bro you had better send blizzard a ticket about how argus got moved i dont think they realized it they thought it was just that big portal we all saw

Have shovel will keep digging. Gotcha.

People these days...
    There was a cinematic with the portal. After that, the second planet just floated there, violating all common sense and concepts of gravity. There is no "portal outline" while Argus is still there in the sky. There is no "portal outline" when you fly towards it on Vindicaar. There is no "portal outline" when you haul your ass away back to Azeroth. Why clueless people still try to justify this 'slight' fuck-up made by Blizzard is beyond me comprehension.
    Oh and yes, why don't you tell me that "we can't see the portal because its BIIIIG!"? I'd like to see just how many people still reside on on the Flat Earth™ right now.
    It's like this is a Fantasy game in a fantasy world where common sense and gravity holds no form of reality here.

There was no portal in any of them, we just flew there, as we flew back to Azeroth. So people really fail to watch these cinematics properly. I see. Duly noted, case closed.
    You need one of two things:

1. Glasses, so you can see when and where Illidan opened the portal.

OR

2. An infraction for worst troll of 2018.

/GG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7KWykbYNqs
    Here you go OP, in-game cinematic to explain what happened.

you guys took the bait hard lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Always thought the Portal itself had a Red outline. But...okay.
    When it opens and closes it has a red outline. But when the vindacaar travels to argus it looks like a faint blue glow. Though admittedly it could just be generic background.

https://imgur.com/a/8FV3f

I always felt the faint blue in the red circle was the typical "blue portal glow"

- - - Updated - - -

There was a cinematic with the portal.
    If there is no portal then why did you just say there is a portal?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

As I was doing my routine local quests run I accidently noticed that Argus planet has disappeared. What remains in its place is this:

Care to explain, anyone?
    Before someone barges in and starts babbling about 'portal to Argus that was recently closed': just don't. There was no portal, there was Argus that was moved right next to Azeroth, ignoring all laws of physics and baseline logic, and multiple cinematics prove this. Anyway, it matters not. Argus is now missing. Why?
    Watch the cinematic after beating Argus the Unmaker, in the Antorus Raid. All will be explained. No you don't have to do the raid yourself, you can just find the cinematic if you just want to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    When it opens and closes it has a red outline. But when the vindacaar travels to argus it looks like a faint blue glow. Though admittedly it could just be generic background.

https://imgur.com/a/8FV3f

I always felt the faint blue in the red circle was the typical "blue portal glow"

- - - Updated - - -

If there is no portal then why did you just say there is a portal?
    I think those are just cinematic effects with the Planet/Cloud's reflection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    It's like this is a Fantasy game in a fantasy world where common sense and gravity holds no form of reality here.
    You would think in a game with walking and talking Alien Goats and Bovines that the OP wouldn't need that explanation.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear