Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Quilboar as Allied Race CONFIRMED!!! *sarcasm*

I was admiring some of the updated models on the front page of some creatures/npcs that have been around since WoW came out when I noticed the updated Quilboar models. It's interesting that they added female Quilboars. I'm only joking about them being made an allied race (although I'm sure someone will make that jump), but I wonder if this means they're going to have their culture fleshed out a little more.

Quillboar casters were always female.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quillboar to the Horde
    Furbolgs to the Alliance

There has always been female Quilboars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally speaking these new models look really damn good. I am DYING to tame some of those new animals on my hunters.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Quillboar to the Horde
    Furbolgs to the Alliance
    Like he'll quillboars will he horde. Ok they might still but the horde has storylines to literally remove them from their homes. That then caused them to look for help with thier invaders amd turning to the scourge. I can see them doingthe same by turning to the alliance.

Quillboar to the Horde
    Furbolgs to the Alliance
    Quillboar won't be Horde. Too much bad history between the two groups.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    There has always been female Quilboars.
    I just checked the old models... and you're right! My mind is now BLOWN!!!

I feel like if a race can barely speak "english," they probably aren't going to be an allied race.

Quillboar to the Horde
    Furbolgs to the Alliance
    FURBOLGS, if anything is the alliance equivalent of quilboar, it is the gnolls, give em a fresh model at least 6 feet tall to show how badass they are, put in a quest where a gnoll helps you too defeat some new gnoll who has taken control of most of the clans and is about to raid stormwind, and after the players kill all this new "packlords" lackies, the gnoll who told you about him, and helped you sabotage his efforts, reveals himself to be MFing HOGGER himself, who then one shots the upstart packlord, claiming the title for himself, and then offering his aid to the alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    To be fair, they DO look bad ass as hell now I wouldn't mind tanking as one of those little bastards.
    make it so the male pc uses those big models with tauren animations, let the females keep their current look, edit those to be able to wear armor, bada bing bada boom, you've got a quilboar allied race

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    Quillboar won't be Horde. Too much bad history between the two groups.
    though the barrens are the quilboars home, and it's not too farfetched at least one strong quilboar will try to convince their brethren that allying with the Horde is the best path for the clan(i.e. the most important thing to a quilboar lore wise)

15+ Year Old Account
    You'd think a notion as silly as playable Quillboar wouldn't need a sarcasm tag, considering the depth of knowledge on this site.

But then, you wouldn't know this site very well
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

them quilboar ladies got some big tiddies.

they would be kinda neat as a playable race. but they're kinda in the category of gnolls and kobolds and troggs, lesser beings than the higher races.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    them quilboar ladies got some big tiddies.

they would be kinda neat as a playable race. but they're kinda in the category of gnolls and kobolds and troggs, lesser beings than the higher races.
    have you seen hogger, he definitely seems like someone who would fake his death in the stockades to escape, and then make a long complicated plan to take control of 90% or so of the gnoll tribes in the eastern kingdoms, and would ask the same people who helped him "die" in the stockades(i.e. the alliance) kill anyone who oppose him, and then swear his allegiance to the alliance(that was some tin foil hat stuff if I've ever seen.......make it happen blizz)

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    have you seen hogger, he definitely seems like someone who would fake his death in the stockades to escape, and then make a long complicated plan to take control of 90% or so of the gnoll tribes in the eastern kingdoms, and would ask the same people who helped him "die" in the stockades(i.e. the alliance) kill anyone who oppose him, and then swear his allegiance to the alliance(that was some tin foil hat stuff if I've ever seen.......make it happen blizz)
    Actually I could actually see gnolls on the Alliance, same with troggs—assuming they can get a Kaja'mite or Azerite facelift.

Maybe Sylvanas and Baine could get Dorthar to rally the defeated centaur clans together and at least ally with the Horde.

https://i.imgur.com/NcFW0jv.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Hogger is a tough bastard....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Actually I could actually see gnolls on the Alliance, same with troggs—assuming they can get a Kaja'mite or Azerite facelift.

Maybe Sylvanas and Baine could get Dorthar to rally the defeated centaur clans together and at least ally with the Horde.

https://i.imgur.com/NcFW0jv.jpg
    Don't the horde has a centaur who willingly joined horde? or was that non canon

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like they update alot of the mobs from Vanilla, so we get a more better, new and fresh leveling experience. (It is a trick by game producers to just update models to make the game feel more new and fresh, even though you are still just doing the same as you did before).

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Hogger is a tough bastard....

- - - Updated - - -

Don't the horde has a centaur who willingly joined horde? or was that non canon
    It was canon, but none of the characters in the comic ever made their way in game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    It was canon, but none of the characters in the comic ever made their way in game
    A damn shame I bet the centaur would have made some interesting allies in the horde plus I want to know what them females is hiding behind those veils damn it!

7+ Year Old Account
    aliance is totaly gonna get em its the only thing the pigs deserve pigs for pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    aliance is totaly gonna get em its the only thing the pigs deserve pigs for pigs
    um, in most other works, orcs are usually pig-like, quilboars are basically Tolkien orcs versus the actual blizzard orcs