Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking two...I have a Priest I want to race change and was thinking of a Affliction Warlock to get the legacy armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Hunter.

Black Arrow is shadow damage, mkay.
    Combine with this lovely pet and you are set!

Also it give you another option for void touched animal (you are already getting one -the base one for the VE- but everyone will be running around with that one)

Note: If i were to create a VE, it would be a Hunter (really like the idea of making a Void themed hunter) but i like by BE way too much :S (And not really a fan of creating the same class once again)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Hunter.

Black Arrow is shadow damage, mkay.
    I hate to break it to you but they may have axed black arrow, it isn't listed as a ability or talent...not to say that it can't come back or maybe they forgot it? But right now it isn't there...

100% race swapping my rogue to Void Elf since she's my main that originally started out as a Blood Elf way back in TBC so the change seems super fitting, even moreso now that subtlety(by far my favorite spec atm) has been given a pretty heavy shadow theme in Legion.

Will probably also roll a velf shadow priest as that's an even more thematically fitting race\class combo for them lore-wise, but rogue will always be my main class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction Warlock, now that Affliction sounds like it will be fun again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    My Sub Rogue ready and waiting; I'm also waiting to see what the combat animations for female are like though.
    Just role a female blood elf and you'll have your answer.

Homophobia is so gay.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter! I Will become a shadow Hunter.

Cannot decide between priest and warlock still. Really need to see how a velf spriest in void form looks like before I decide to be honest.

Really hesitating between Affliction Warlock and Shadow Priest. It's a 50/50 right now, I haven't decided just yet.

Hunter! Gotta follow in the steps of my gril Alleria

I want to see if a holy void elf just makes my character explode. If they get shadow priests, they get holy priests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I want to see if a holy void elf just makes my character explode. If they get shadow priests, they get holy priests.
    Lol yeah I assume gameplay will take priority over lore in this regard otherwise Void Elves would only have 1 spec since even disc uses some holy magic in combination with shadow.

Void Elves enveloped in the light healing and smiting people with holy magic and Lightforged Draenei sprouting tentacles and channeling the void as they SURRENDER TO MADNESS is going to to trigger the shit out of my inner lore nerd though haha.