Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Stromguard is probably worth more at this point.
    Exactly. It's either

A) Spend massive amounts of resources, manpower, and time on building upon a bunch of rubble in hostile, foreign territory in the midst of a war.

B) Go reinforce and rally around an existing city nearby that is in much more familiar territory that you already have had a foothold in.

Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    many of the first to get converted to undead when arthas returned home where people from lordaeron, they got used as pawns on every scourge campaign after that , so there is a good chance that many of the original lordaeron habitants are now dead dead (not undeath), also arthas wasted quel thalas population and southern lordaeron zones(hillsbrad and alterac are not part of lordaeron they are part of alterac kingdom) , MANY of the original population of lordaeron freed south to stormwind and with jaina, with all this taken into account i am pretty sure that most of the forsaken population dont have any tie with old lordaeron, they are mostly high elves(arthas killed 90% of quel thalas population), so there are more people with real ties to lordaeron living in stormwind than unliving in undercity
    Except the main campaign was steamrolling through the rest of Lordaeron. So even if the LK didn't ress fallen minions for whatever reason, it's still mostly Lordaeronians that were converted. Especially since it was the largest nation to begin with. Arthas intercepted people fleeing south and killed most of them. Most of people that followed Jaina were launched into the stratosphere straight with Theramore or were later captured and tormented by the Kor'kron. And Hillsbrad was part of Lordaeron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty clear alliance attack Lordaeron because they have an azerite weapon in their basement.

Granted - I would love for the alliance to just destroy lordaeron as is and re-create it from scratch as a second stormwind basically.

Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    many of the first to get converted to undead when arthas returned home where people from lordaeron, they got used as pawns on every scourge campaign after that , so there is a good chance that many of the original lordaeron habitants are now dead dead (not undeath), also arthas wasted quel thalas population and southern lordaeron zones(hillsbrad and alterac are not part of lordaeron they are part of alterac kingdom) , MANY of the original population of lordaeron freed south to stormwind and with jaina, with all this taken into account i am pretty sure that most of the forsaken population dont have any tie with old lordaeron, they are mostly high elves(arthas killed 90% of quel thalas population), so there are more people with real ties to lordaeron living in stormwind than unliving in undercity
    corpses can be always ressurected, warcraft isnt d&d where undeads die in ashes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    When you run out of arguments, just shove your hand up in your ass and throw what ever comes out to the wall and see what sticks.
    Thats bennett for you. Always "delivers".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm not wrong though, when blizz changed Sylvannas so her midriff was no longer exposed there was multiple threads up moaning about it, and logically - most Sylvannas fans are Horde players
    No, you are wrong. As you always are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then what? Conquer Silvermoon next and make that alliance city. Move up to Kalimdor and conquer rest of the horde cities. Now that alliance has painted whole azeroth blue you and your fanatical lot are happy? Must be pretty fucking exciting game, war is over and you mighty heroes can go back being peons at corn fields.
    Someone is triggered.

Sylvannas' goal is literally to annihilate the alliance and you're saying that WE'RE the fanatical lot?!

Oh, theres so much irony.

You have a WEAPON IN YOUR BASEMENT, that probably can bring the alliance to it's knee's.

Yet we're the the conquerors?

So much hypocrisy. Lordaeron was a human civilization, taking what was ours is right.

That's just a plus side to the fact that we had to do it to stop the horde from annihilating us.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Someone is triggered.

Sylvannas' goal is literally to annihilate the alliance and you're saying that WE'RE the fanatical lot?!

You have a WEAPON IN YOUR BASEMENT, that probably can bring the alliance to it's knee's.

So much hypocrisy. Lordaeron was a human civilization, taking what was ours is right.

That's just a plus side to the fact that we had to do it to stop the horde from annihilating us.
    There are no knee's. Only knees.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Someone is triggered.

>Making up Sylvanas's goals, check

>hand waving away Horde claim to Lordaeron and fucking up how laws of land ownership actually work? Check. (Big hint, there is no claim the Alliance has to Lordaeron other than military.)

>Misusing the word irony, check.

Shouldn't she be have used the Azerite weapon in the cinematic to bring the Alliance to it's knees right there then?

but seriously holy fuck guy, you do realize there is no real claim to Lordaeron other than "I want it" right?

- - - Updated - - -

Which part of that is wrong? Go back to when they revealed the new models and check the forums for that time. I'm not always wrong, but the typical first response of the insecure is to try and frame their opponent in the light that suggests they are unreliable. The true deliverer here is your cringe-fest of your superiority complex and 4chan-tier mentality. No one finds you funny.
    I don't know, I find Arrashi occasionally hilarious, your blatant fanboyism combined with your insistence that you can tell the future however is nauseating.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    well well, if its not another defeat for our best warchief, ending to her running away, classic sylvanas over there.

At least they didn't kill sarfang to put her on the "badass" moment, like they did with vol'jin, that was a improvement i guess

But why talanji and zul are captured in lordaeron? i tough lordaeron siege is before we going to zandalari, maybe the alliance find a boat of zandalari perhaps?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-01-28 at 02:08 AM.

I mean I consider myself an Alliance fanboy with a substantial bias towards the blue side even though I occasionally go Horde to play with friends, but even I think this is a bit of an odd claim.

Many of the Forsaken inhabiting Tirisfal and the Undercity are the former citizens of Lordaeron so technically it belongs to them.

Obviously they're now allied with the enemy of the Alliance that we're at war with so besieging and capturing it makes some sense especially since it's been something a lot of older Alliance fans have been clamoring for for years, but I hardly see how it's objectively "right" to take Lordaeron from its original inhabitants(who are now undead) simply because it was once part of the original Alliance of kingdoms.

Seems like a strange thing to feel like the Alliance is entitled to, but maybe that's just me.

Please vacate all territories, formerly owned by trolls then. Which means pretty much every human territory of today.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...3bdd85a466cae0

7+ Year Old Account
    I suppose it's safe to assume the Alliance captured them at some point in the past, but who knows
    its my guess as well, rhastakhan send his daughter to find and kill zul, or bring him to justice, alliance find they and make then captive.

In the future we can assume rhastakan will die to her be queen

10+ Year Old Account
    As nauseating as your veiled attempts to bully people who disagree with you?
    Is this where you proceed to go ape because someone disagrees with you?

Not to mention the fact you accuse anyone of fanboyism is rich considering your lack of objectivity on a wide range of topics.
    I would like to see this, I call out shit characters regardless of their faction, I hate alot of aspects about Sylvanas, just like I hate Vereesa and nearly hate Alleria.

I've time and time again repeated I'm not an Alliance fanboy - I like both Alliance and the Horde, what I dislike and what I think really drags forums down is the zealotry of Sylvannas fans, they simply cannot take any different opinion.

Hahah.

Plus I don't think I can tell the future I make educated guesses - the only time I've been wrong is when I said the Alliance will control all of EK in BFA, which to be honest - could very well be true.
    Already changing your story then, nice.

Also the person you replied to was correct - a Sylvannas fan calling an Alliance fan fanatical is in fact ironic considering she has the most defensive, zealous and toxic fanbase in the game.
    Every female in WoW has toxic fanbase, trying to spew as if it's only a Sylvanas thing is pathetic. However, I do see no where as much moronic screeching as the "fap to Sylvanas lul" arguments
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-01-28 at 02:14 AM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    This is exactly how i think about it and lore backs it up. Still people cling on to their misconceptions.
    It's the smell of Alliance self-righteousness that blinds them, as Nathanos would say. All jokes aside it's just faction Bias, this discussion isn't going anywhere, no one is changing anyone's opinions, even when they're wrong from a ''You can't take what wasn't yours standpoint'', nothing will change. Main reason I'm kinda just not bothering much anymore, the game's being written to purposely strengthened biases.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what you think going ape is, but this is not it. If you believe someone countering your argument always equates to an outburst of rage then perhaps you need to be a bit less insecure about people disagreeing with you
    On the contrary, after dealing with such hilarious shit for so long, I no longer care if the people I argue with even at the end of the day learn anything. I'm not pointing out whats wrong for your benefit, I doubt you or others will change when it comes to what you want to be true being more important than facts,. It's for everyone else that reads these threads.

Haha isn't a good counter to an argument by the way - and I'm not changing my story, for the time being, what I'm saying is not true at this point in time - however the way I see the evidence I believe that's what will happen over the course of BFA, if I'm wrong so be it.
    What evidence? The blizzard response that outright said the Alliance doesn't have Hillsbrad, Silverpine, Tirisfal, Quel'thalas and so on? Your evidence is your opinion which means nothing.

I have never made the "fap to Sylvannas lul" point
    Which is why you immediately went to talking about her corset or whatever it is called IE: something that has nothing to do with her character.

I love Anduin, I think he's the future of WoW, he gets shit on all the time - do I care? I mean if it's based on something that's incorrect then maybe I'll say why I think that criticism is unfounded (people laughing at someone for crying for summing a huge holy spell for example) but if I got as worked up as Sylvannas fans got everytime someone said something I didn't like, I'd be permanently angry on this site, as it happens I never have been.
    So not only are your opinions educated, but you also are more mature than Sylvanas fans? Is that what you are trying to say?
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-01-28 at 02:54 AM.
    Holy shit lol

Sylvannas' goal is literally to annihilate the alliance
    nope

well, the alliance was literally trying to conquer land so yes i would say they are conquerors.

Notice how Genn said "Lordaeron will be ours!" not "we will defeat the horde" or "we will destroy the machine" etc.

This is exactly why Sylvanas sees Stormwind as an existential threat. The Alliance believes they have a "right" to Lordaeron, the Forsaken are a sapient spiecies who lived, died and were risen in Lordaeron, they also have a vested interest in not being run out of their homeland and y'know, staying alive.

But more importantly, nobody has a true claim to Lordaeron. It's a might makes right world in the WoW universe, either that or all land is Troll land.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly how i think about it and lore backs it up. Still people cling on to their misconceptions.

It's really not their fault honestly. I always got the impression that Alliance players were meant to view Lordaeron as theirs and the undead as unnatural abominations, that as Genn put it, "have no place in this world".

Example:

King Varian Wrynn says: Look around you, brothers and sisters. Open your eyes! Look at what they have done to our kingdom!
    King Varian Wrynn says: How much longer will we allow these savages free reign in our world?

King Varian Wrynn says: The time has come to make things right. To disband your treacherous kingdom of murderers and thieves. Putress was the first strike. Many more will come.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:The_...ity_(Alliance)
    Last edited by ello; 2018-01-28 at 03:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    because of Alliance-Horde politics

No, he chugged demon blood to defeat the Sentinels. Cenarius showed up after the Sentinels were getting decimated by the Chaos Orcs and was slain.
    no no, it was only after cenarius shows up killing the orcs with walking trees and after he grow up again all the trees the warsong cut that they drink the demon blood.

then after they killed more elves cenarius shows up again to fight in person.

The warsong decimated the sentinels, and had a large base there before the blood

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    But more importantly, nobody has a true claim to Lordaeron.
    umm, what about Turalyon?

honestly question, since he is from a noble house in lordaeron, in theory, he is the last rightful owner, who could have any claim to retake the city

As nauseating as your veiled attempts to bully people who disagree with you? Not to mention the fact you accuse anyone of fanboyism is rich considering your lack of objectivity on a wide range of topics. I've time and time again repeated I'm not an Alliance fanboy - I like both Alliance and the Horde, what I dislike and what I think really drags forums down is the zealotry of Sylvannas fans, they simply cannot take any different opinion. Plus I don't think I can tell the future I make educated guesses - the only time I've been wrong is when I said the Alliance will control all of EK in BFA, which to be honest - could very well be true.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the person you replied to was correct - a Sylvannas fan calling an Alliance fan fanatical is in fact ironic considering she has the most defensive, zealous and toxic fanbase in the game.
    You've joined in May 2017. If you stick around, you'll get used to a specific group of around four to five users being that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post

This is exactly why Sylvanas sees Stormwind as an existential threat. The Alliance believes they have a "right" to Lordaeron, the Forsaken are a sapient spiecies who lived, died and were risen in Lordaeron, they also have a vested interest in not being run out of their homeland and y'know, staying alive.
    Your arguement is still voided by the fact that Sylvanas has got nothing to do with Lordaeron in the first place. She is an undead high elf that should be in Quel'thalas, not Lordaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    You've joined in May 2017. If you stick around, you'll get used to a specific group of around four to five users being that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Your arguement is still voided by the fact that Sylvanas has got nothing to do with Lordaeron in the first place. She is an undead high elf that should be in Quel'thalas, not Lordaeron.
    She's ruling over people from Lordaeron, who chose her as their ruler.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Sylvanas freed the former Scourge ghouls and zombies that would go on to become the Forsaken and gave them hope and a charismatic figure to rally behind - which is essentially what leaders are. Since the Forsaken are essentially the native people of Lordaeron they elected Sylvanas as their leader despite her being a former High Elf, so she does indeed have a reason to be there and a claim on the territory that she commands. Stormwind itself has no right to Lordaeron, the only people in Stormwind that would have even a partial right would be the few expatriates of Lordaeron who successfully fled Arthas' culling of the living through his former kingdom. But even they are drastically outnumbered by the Forsaken - who, though undead, still constitute the majority of Lordaeron's denizens.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead