Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Do you think Tyrande would destroy the Arcandor?

Nightborne have yet to join the Horde on live but in the future an enranged, heartbroken and perhaps "snapped", Tyrande, after the loss of her beloved tree and the betrayal of the Nightborne she suspected would happen would force her enough to destroy the Arcandor and eliminate the future of the Nightborne and attempt to take Suramar City for the Kaldorei and the Alliance.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

If she knows about it, she probably would. She's a vindictive cunt like that.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I could see her trying. Failing, but trying. I'm sure there are spells and such in place to hide it well enough. Elisande never found it, for example.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    She wouldn't because lorewise she isn't like that. In the game even weaker. She couldn't hurt a fly except when it would sit on Malfurion.

She was willing to destroy the nightwell, without being aware of the Ar'candor so I'd say definitely.

Shes a b*tch a self righteous one at that. Like most alliance leaders they are bound to their notions of justice and nobility and everyone else is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Shes a b*tch a self righteous one at that. Like most alliance leaders they are bound to their notions of justice and nobility and everyone else is shit.
    To be fair, everyone in the Horde is shit.

Deleted
    The Shal'Dorei are cowards, so why bother with them. Let them raise a shield and die inside.

No, but i completly understand Tyrande's hate for the Shal'dorei, they left the Kal'dorei to die during the war of the ancients.

I however dont think Tyrande is capable of genocide, she's not Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean like someone plague bombing their own home just so no one could populate it, even though no one would want to live in that sewer anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    You mean like someone plague bombing their own home just so no one could populate it, even though no one would want to live in that sewer anyways?
    These are some of the warchief's well known main character traits, Tyrande is officially described as wise something I haven't seen in many years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    These are some of the warchief's well known main character traits, Tyrande is officially described as wise something I haven't seen in many years.
    And whoever wrote it had alot of fun doing so.

OT: Tyrande is too dumb to pull it off, and i doubt any strong male would help her.

The Arcandor is well protected behind a united Suramar. And the Broken Isles has a large Horde presence with both Suramar and High Mountain. I suggest the Alliance stick to their temple of Elune and not poke their heads out from the trees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    And what has been the theme of the Horde leaders recently? Enslavement and Genocide...I'll take nobility and Justice any day.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Nothing points to her not willing to do that, She was willing to destroy the nightwell afterall.

However by the time of BFA, destroying it may be pointless, the cure has already been distributed for a while now, and still would be up until the attack.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-01-28 at 04:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    And what has been the theme of the Horde leaders recently? Enslavement and Genocide...I'll take nobility and Justice any day.
    The Alliance is willing to commit genocide, if it suits them and discard justice and nobility as well, not to mention they are not above slavery, they used it several times. One became Warchief of the horde after all. This is what I don't get why do people insist on putting the main factions on a pedestal, it is true the alliance isn't as deplorable as the horde, yet it is deplorable nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Nothing points to her not willing to do that, She was willing to destroy the nightwell afterall.
    The night well is a different beast thou. It's a purely arcane source of power that saps it's power from the planet/titan itself while the Arcandor is to a big part of Druidic nature fused with the arcane.
    It would be strange if night elves would actively destroy a tree that provides life, even if it's for their enemies. Tyrande may be a dickhead at times but she's not a monster like Sylvannas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to post something similar. Seriously f**k Tyrande. This is why the nightborne join the horde, because of what an emotionless cow she is to the plight of their race.

she was exactly the same with the sindorei. She's got such a hangup about the sunwell and night well and its power, with her 'priestess of elune' crap, she thinks she can dictate any other elven race into her way of living.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-01-28 at 04:58 PM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    she was exactly the same with the sindorei. She's got such a hangup about the sunwell and night well and its power, with her 'priestess of elune' crap, she thinks she can dictate any other elven race into her way of living.
    WoW Tyrande was, WC3 Tyrande actually got along with blood elves.

Deleted
    I don't think so. I think she'd more use it as a means to point out that she was right in her assessment of the Nightborne and they have proven her right to be wary of them with their choosing the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    To be fair, everyone in the Horde is shit.
    no u?
    /10char