Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I want in ravaged in 8.0, rebuild by the Alliance in 9.0!
    Took years just to rebuild Stormwind and that bloody bridge.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I can't wait til tomorrows QA is over so we can stop having all this speculation.

Then if the people who want allied races are right we can say "WE TOLD YOU SAY HAHAHAHAHA"

and if we're wrong the other people can go "See why did you guys expect it over a fake leak? blah blah blah"

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Took years just to rebuild Stormwind and that bloody bridge.
    If next expansion happens five or ten years after BfA, it could work! It would also justify a world revamp, since things would be quite different on Azeroth! #NeverLetGo #RevampFor9.0

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty good candidate for a login screen.
    Bonus points if it alternates between that and one of what's left of Teldrassil.
    I like that idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    If next expansion happens five or ten years after BfA, it could work! It would also justify a world revamp, since things would be quite different on Azeroth! #NeverLetGo #RevampFor9.0
    Gurl we aren't getting another revamp.

Let it go.

I want in ravaged in 8.0, rebuild by the Alliance in 9.0!
    Just imagine this. By the time BFA's over, the Horde has ALL of Kalimdor, while the Alliance has taken back ALL of the 7 Human Kingdoms, all the while they team up against the Void Lords, who are awaiting patiently at their Realm.

I'd love for Sylvanas, Jaina, and Genn to die this Expac. Maybe even Saurfang (Likely by Anduin's own hands). Then, Baine will become Leader, and he'll stand beside Anduin for the battle to come. Then, next Expac, after a Time-skip, Anduin leads the Horde and the Alliance with the Army of Light, The Tauren, Void Elves, Nightborne, and shit against the Void.

That'd be.....YES!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

Let it go.
    I'd love to see Gilneas and Lorderon get an Alliance revamp. Hell, maybe even The Arathi kingdom. However, for the rest...

.....Yeeeaahhhhh...

jesus i did not think my bad feeling would ingite such a discussion

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account

Let it go.
    I'm not putting it past Blizzard. I'm not saying it's happening in X8 or anything or even in BFA. I am saying it's not impossible. I mean I doubt anybody here when Legion was released, the end of it would be Sargeras stabbing our world.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Let it go.
    Neeeeeeever!

Deleted
    Revamp Army - Im with you!!

Stand as ONE! For the WORLD REVAAAAAMP!

We're not getting a revamp when the last one resulted in an expansion with no casual endgame content.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Revamp into end-game content in classic zones. I can see it happen. You can justify scrapping a continent if you re-do the existing two with all the story advancements and then make it relevant to end-game. Phase it if you have to.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post

Foreshadowing? :thinking:
    Only foreshadows the Alliance victory in Lordaeron. Sylvanas isn't going anywhere just as Anduin isn't.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

We're not getting a revamp when the last one resulted in an expansion with no casual endgame content.
    It's such a massive waste even conceptually. All that time can go towards new stuff instead of the exact same zones for a third time.

Deleted
    World Quests and Emmisarys in EVERY SINGLE REVAMPED ZONE PLSS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    World Quests and Emmisarys in EVERY SINGLE REVAMPED ZONE PLSS
    Said no one ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Said no one ever.
    Oh, so you want very limited Solo / Non-group Endgame Content like it is now?

Level-scaling and relevant high-level contents everywhere would avoid such a failure!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    Oh, so you want very limited Solo / Non-group Endgame Content like it is now?
    But im also a madman for wanting Unlockable Content after Maxlevel, so you have something to play for other than running the same dungeons and raids over and over again.