Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Mafia 100: Clash of 100 Threads Sign Up Thread

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO MMO-CHAMPION'S

MAFIA GAME HOSTED HERE ON THE SITE!

For this centennial game, I've created a special pocket universe. I've pulled together some of the more infamous roles, crowd pleasers, and a few of my favorites; all to create what should be a highly wacky way to celebrate our 100th game anniversary!

We'll be using modded majority + standard rules (though there might be a few quirks based on people's roles!).

Disclaimer: I've tried to balance the game as much as I could. This of course doesn't mean that it's not going to go completely off the rails! And to stall any potential silliness Godshot isn't in this game!

I'm planning on starting the game Thursday/Friday depending on how sign ups go. I'll need a little time to make sure the roles all work with the number of players so there might be a little gap between when sign ups officially close and the thread starts.

Signed up:
    1) A-sayo
    2) Blood Fox
    3) Celtic209
    4) Crissi
    5) Crackleslap
    6) Cruelle
    7) Danner
    8) Graeham
    9) Kryllian
    10) Lellybaby
    11) Listo95
    12) Lora
    13) Marack
    14) PistolPink
    15) Razamith
    16) Reticence
    17) Robozerim
    18) SatsuBL
    19) Senna1251
    20) Strikered
    21) Syriane
    22) Virothe
    23)
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-02-02 at 02:25 PM.

/signup

This is one game I cannot miss!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    *sees description for game*

Oh Godshot is totally gonna be in this!

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn
    Disclaimer: I've tried to balance the game as much as I could. This of course doesn't mean that it's not going to go completely off the rails! And to stall any potential silliness Godshot isn't in this game!
    Oh... My only infamous role destroyed!

/signup

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    *sees description for game*

Oh Godshot is totally gonna be in this!

Oh... My only infamous role destroyed!

/signup
    Yeah.... I said I was trying to balance it. That one makes it nearly impossible. XD

Deleted
    Hurrah!

Signing up for a friday start

7+ Year Old Account
    /signup

10char

/signup

by the power of greyskull

10+ Year Old Account
    signing up!

Your signup list needs more Raza

10+ Year Old Account
    Up the signs

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Sign me up, please!

7+ Year Old Account
    Count me in, along with a D1 Graeham vote

I'd ask for dead thread, but since we don't have this kind of numbers everyday...

/signup
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully my punisher role is in it. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Sign me up!

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I should be around for this one. Sign me up.

Trying to think of some of my more memorable roles in my mind...

Mistborn (or something like that)- a mafian that wasn't allowed to speak in the mafia QT. Really powerful jack of all trades, won the game for the mafia, but god damn was it frustrating trying to get the mafia to realize I was on their team.

Clefable- This is an oldie, but one I remember fondly. It was the random jack of all trades (metronome jack). Not the most powerful role, but I did quite well thanks to some good luck and good targeting.

Poisoner Vigilante- The only time I remember a poisoner being used. At least two of my targets ended up lynched (the first two). Honestly, it was more memorable for my quicktopic where I did terrible...terrible things.

Misanthropic Copycat- From the designer mafia game. I could copy any player's role (might have been restricted to the dead? I can't remember), but no matter what, I could not kill anybody directly and as such any killing abilities were forbidden to me in any roles I copied. I was a third party player, and I could only win by getting enough points which were racked up by voting against the person who was eventually lynched and indirectly causing deaths with my copied ability. One of my most proud moments when I copied the dead Innocent Child and nobody questioned why there was a second innocent child in the game. Sad I didn't get to do another thing I had thought of: copying the guy who saw every night action but was not allowed to mention any of them, only to copy somebody else so that I no longer had the silence restriction.

Whatever it was that I was in the Drow Game- I can't remember what it was called, and I died far too early to actually take advantage of the role, but it was a mafia aligned tracker that could see where my target had gone every night in the game up to and including the night that I tracked them.

K-Pop Idol- Not technically a role I played, but it was the role I invented for the designer game. Visit a player once per night to perform K-pop. There was a chance to convert them into a fan that rose or lowered based on prior failures or successes. Fans acted as involuntary bodyguards for the Idol, and the win condition was to either survive to the end or have at least 50% of the remaining population be fans at which point the idol ascended to a higher plane of existence and was removed from the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Crackleslap

Plssssssss

Deleted
    summoned by Asayo, so here I am in signing up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    @Crackleslap

Plssssssss
    /eyeroll

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I just let Ana and Pistol know if our KKT for kpop. So they may or may not come.