Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    sorry double post...

MMO-Champion is slow today lol.
    Last edited by Lychee3000; 2018-01-30 at 08:17 PM.

Where's the gift option? =/

line 3953
    est. wait time:22

=O

EDIT: Wtf... it says now 43 minutes wait time... I soooo badly want to play the new allied races right now...I have been waiting for weeks for it.

Deleted
    Does it require Legion? I'd prefer to upgrade my second account that has WoD

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Got my digital deluxe version.
    yep I know its more but I'm going to do the same.
    Wow is my one Guilty pleasure

Deleted
    But what are the zandalari classes? I need a zandalari warlock and I'm getting worried.

You are 10,187th in line.

Estimated wait time: 1 day.

I guess I am not starting tonight.

EDIT: Position is not showing as moving but timer is scaling up. Hoping this is just a display bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Does it require Legion? I'd prefer to upgrade my second account that has WoD
    Yes, you need Legion.

I have the same thing, I think we broke the shop trying to buy it all at once... pretty much a ddos :P

13125 in line, estimated wait time 2 days

Guess i can spend the time leveling up my patience trait.

quick question:

in the news post it reads:"You need a 110 Horde character to unlock the Nightfallen, but requirements for that unlock are account wide."

so now i also need a 110 HORDE char to be able to play an nightborne char? not just any 110 char ?(also, why does it say nightfallen?)

I can confirm the new races are playable after doing a 10 minute questline (for each).
    I only finished the nightfallen so far which granted an achievement and their mount.

Quote Originally Posted by lassner View Post
    quick question:

in the news post it reads:"You need a 110 Horde character to unlock the Nightfallen, but requirements for that unlock are account wide."

so now i also need a 110 HORDE char to be able to play an nightborne char? not just any 110 char ?(also, why does it say nightfallen?)
    Well if you don't need that level 110 character boost, there ya go! Make a 110 horde
    But in all seriousness, I don't think that is required. I'm pretty sure you just need a 110 toon that has the achievements, but I could be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what does "You can also begin the journey to unlock the expansion’s new playable Allied Races" mean? Can we get access to the races now or not?

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    So what does "You can also begin the journey to unlock the expansion’s new playable Allied Races" mean? Can we get access to the races now or not?
    Yes. They're available after a short questline if you have met the requirements mentioned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorejira View Post
    Well if you don't need that level 110 character boost, there ya go! Make a 110 horde
    But in all seriousness, I don't think that is required. I'm pretty sure you just need a 110 toon that has the achievements, but I could be wrong.
    Not sure about the typo regarding Nightfallen vs Nightborne, but in regards to having a character on that faction, yes.

We have known that you need to have a character on the correct faction for the questline at the Embassy for a long time. The rep and zone (Suramar for Nightborne for example) achievements are only needed on the account. So you can do the rep and zones on an Alliance toon, but you're going to need a Horde toon to do the Nightborne questline at the Horde Embassy that unlocks them. Vice versa for the Alliance Allied Races.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorejira View Post
    ;P

well luckily i have a 100 tauren shaman, but i need to know if i gotta rush him to 110 before BfA or not ;X

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by k0nker View Post
    We have known that you need to have a character on the correct faction for the questline at the Embassy for a long time. The rep and zone (Suramar for Nightborne for example) achievements are only needed on the account. So you can do the rep and zones on an Alliance toon, but you're going to need a Horde toon to do the Nightborne questline at the Horde Embassy that unlocks them. Vice versa for the Alliance Allied Races.
    well...makes sense ^^ thx
    Last edited by lassner; 2018-01-30 at 08:49 PM.

Deleted
    You are queueing to pay money for a game you can't play for over half a year. Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by k0nker View Post
    Not sure about the typo regarding Nightfallen vs Nightborne, but in regards to having a character on that faction, yes.

Ah really? Well yes, to do the questline you'd need a 110, but that 110 don't need to do the requirements again if you already got them on the other faction side ya?
    You just need it to do the questline to officially unlock them

Really, we should stop giving in to pre-order baits. It's not like ActivisionBlizzard can't scrape by the game's budget.