10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You want solo queue rbgs? I thought you wanted solo queue arenas. Im more down with solo queue rbgs.
    Yeah, works well in FF14 (early in the seasons) but indie developer Blizzard always has excuses for being behind the smaller guys.

Edit: geez, glad I'm at work and not trying buy BfA right now.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-01-30 at 10:59 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard says: Log onto the server you want to play. If your characters don't immediately appear: They're still being accessed on the server and you've just got to wait for them to load, or for your client to time out.

If you time out, try again. Eventually you'll be able to get to your characters.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by throcha View Post
    Love the series! Wish they'd make more!
    I have great memories of Curse of Monkey Island as a kid hehe!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Seconding that, do the same with me! I'm playing on both Horde and Alliance.
    Caution if adding Fahrad: He likes to remove people from his friendlist.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Watched the scenes of Highmountain.

Baine is definitely going to get some "attention" from Mayla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I will never defend a corporation because they will never stick their neck out for me. I will however, laugh at people that spam click "PROCESS PAYMENT" over and over and then end up shocked when they got charged 17 times. I don't care about your finances (beyond that it's a bit strange that 2 days out of payday you only had 50 dollars left, bit concerning). If anyone expected this to go smoothly they are delusional, this is by far the xpac preorder with the most incentive to do it day 1 rather than at some point between now and launch, of course literally millions of people were going to attempt to process a payment.
    Ding dong, man. Ding dong. It never told me that any payment was processing. The only information I got was that the payment didn't go through because the servers are under 'heavy load', and that I should try again later.

Also just because you're not hyped about allied races, it doesn't mean there isn't any incentive for others. Personally I would've liked to get to leveling one ASAP, because I would enjoy it. Like you're supposed to do with games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post

Btw, can someone confirm that, even if you have all the requirements, you can't unlock Allied races from the opposite faction, if you dont have a 110 Character?
    You have to do a quest line in addition to the the requirements to unlock the races and if you donlt have a 110 to do the individuals quests, cant unlock the race.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Caution if adding Fahrad: He likes to remove people from his friendlist.
    Eeeeeh, it was an accident. You know I love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredible how much kick this game still has in it to break down the servers <3

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Watched the scenes of Highmountain.

Baine is definitely going to get some "attention" from Mayla.
    Heh, I also expect as much.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    #wowisdead2k18
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Eeeeeh, it was an accident. You know I love you.
    Fickle french alliances I see

Don't know if this has been posted but you can change Face and Skin in Barber now

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Also just because you're not hyped about allied races, it doesn't mean there isn't any incentive for others. Personally I would've liked to get to leveling one ASAP, because I would enjoy it. Like you're supposed to do with games.
    I've been off and on trying to buy it for 2 hours, I'm plenty hyped. Ngl I'm rereading my posts and I came off really rude, big sorry.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

7+ Year Old Account
    Well. Successfully purchased BFA though Paypal.

Now the server just need get their shit together... then I can finally get started on Nightborne.

7+ Year Old Account
    They are obviously collecting Bnet pre order money and then shutting the game down. /s
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I will never defend a corporation because they will never stick their neck out for me. I will however, laugh at people that spam click "PROCESS PAYMENT" over and over and then end up shocked when they got charged 17 times. I don't care about your finances (beyond that it's a bit strange that 2 days out of payday you only had 50 dollars left, bit concerning). If anyone expected this to go smoothly they are delusional, this is by far the xpac preorder with the most incentive to do it day 1 rather than at some point between now and launch, of course literally millions of people were going to attempt to process a payment.
    That's the punishment for impatience.

Not like any of them give any thought to how much of a clusterfuck they created for Blizzard's financial to sort out. They're probably crying in the corner right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    Don't know if this has been posted but you can change Face and Skin in Barber now
    You can say that and no one can check up on it because the servers aren't working

WoW servers right now:

You can say that and no one can check up on it because the servers aren't working
    https://i.imgur.com/NlNPfF4.jpg