Deleted

The extra character slots?

So with the allied races available now, where are the promised 6 extra character slots per server?

4 extra slots not 6 and they are working on them and will release it soon (next few days).

Think that is what is breaking the game right now

Is the game back up yet? Can't log in or even purchase the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post
    Is the game back up yet? Can't log in or even purchase the expansion
    Try to buy the expansion from the website, not the launcher. Should work fine.

Race Changes too were also really buggy on launcher/in-game, worked instantly on website for me.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    So with the allied races available now, where are the promised 6 extra character slots per server?
    Firstly, 6 was never said. It was 4. Go back and rewatch Blizzcon. Second, they answered that in the QandA today: Being worked on as we speak and they hope to have that go live in the next day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Try to buy the expansion from the website, not the launcher. Should work fine.

Race Changes too were also really buggy on launcher/in-game, worked instantly on website for me.
    Tried buying from the website because it wasn't letting me log in to the game, still had problems.

So best bet is to just hold off on buying it for a bit until the evening/tomorrow.

As far as the character slots they said that they won't be added until later, so if there's a certain name you want to use reserve it on a starter edition tied to your account. Otherwise just have to hold out on your new toons.

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post
    Firstly, 6 was never said. It was 4. Go back and rewatch Blizzcon. Second, they answered that in the QandA today: Being worked on as we speak and they hope to have that go live in the next day or two.
    Pretty sure they said 6 at Blizzcon. They said 4 in the Q/A today. The other 2 should come when the other 2 races come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Wrong! It was clearly said 6 extra Slots (1 for each new Race).

10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly, 6 was never said. It was 4. Go back and rewatch Blizzcon.
    Lol maybe you should:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=275490/b...ckpack-upright

6 all up incl. 2 allied race slots.
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2018-01-31 at 12:37 AM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    6 was said at Blizzcon. It is in WoWhead's report of the Q&A http://www.wowhead.com/news=275490/b...ckpack-upright

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I'd settle for getting my normal 12 slots back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    We are apparently getting 4 within the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumadoken View Post
    4 extra slots not 6 and they are working on them and will release it soon (next few days).
    We were meant to get 6, 1 pr. allied race.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

We were meant to get 6, 1 pr. allied race.
    Since 2 allied races aren't available yet, I'm sure they'd add the other 2 slots at BfA Launch.

Personally I am waiting for the 4 slots before pre-ordering anything.

I hope as BfA progresses, they keep adding slots too if they add new races (8.1 and beyond).

We are getting 6. 4 now with these 4 allied races, and 2 more come BfA release. Relax, fam.