Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well I know one thing is for sure; Ancient mana is not a good source of protein. My God, those Nightbourne arms are so skinny.... Like when I was previewing them on the character screen, I was actually shocked with how malnourished they looked. When I clicked right over to male Nelf, it made their arms seemed absolutely massive lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    lol, did your mommy neglect you as a child or something?
    Wooooow, what's with the personal attacks now? I didn't come here to MMO-Champion's forums to be put down and made fun of by others! Your words have power and right now they are triggering my autism. I demand that you stop!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Wooooow, what's with the personal attacks now? I didn't come here to MMO-Champion's forums to be put down and made fun of by others! Your words have power and right now they are triggering my autism. I demand that you stop!
    You're right man that was too far, my bad, I humbly apologize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    You're right man that was too far, my bad, I humbly apologize.
    I accept your apology.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Because they are criticizing opinions and I am criticizing the FACT that they suck.

It's not a hard concept to understand.
    Apparently it is hard concept to understand because you aren't making any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact Nightborne males cannot have any of the piercings or metal clasps makes it seem really rushed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Oh my... what a pretty night elf with different ears and eye color
    If you think that is a "night elf" may i assume do you say void elf are just blood elf with a pale skin and dif eye color? And lightforged draenei just...tattoed draenei with golden eyes and highmountain tauren just...big horned and tattooed tauren?

What's next? Draenor orcs are just brow skinned orc, dark iron dwarves just greyish dwarves, "omg blizz is lazy gg this xpack is a failure, wow is ded lolol1!!11"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    If you think that is a "night elf" may i assume do you say void elf are just blood elf with a pale skin and dif eye color? And lightforged draenei just...tattoed draenei with golden eyes and highmountain tauren just...big horned and tattooed tauren?

What's next? Draenor orcs are just brow skinned orc, dark iron dwarves just greyish dwarves, "omg blizz is lazy gg this xpack is a failure, wow is ded lolol1!!11"
    The point is that the original Nightborne model wasn't "a pretty night elf with different ears and eye color". If the Nightborne always looked this way, it would be much less of a problem since we'd have gotten exactly what we wanted anyway. But instead of giving us the real Nightborne, the ones we've been encountering throughout Legion, they gave us a new model that looks more like a Night Elf than a Nightborne (and is a very obvious reskin). That shouldn't be the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThibaudAD View Post
    But I believe the OG Nightborne already had a whole slate of facial expressions. At the very least, they had matching expressions for the different /say emotes (exclamation mark, question mark, neutral). Surely they could have expanded on that? I think the problem here is that Blizzard wanted to take the easy way, since they clearly don't feel like individual allied races are worth too much time due to their quantity, so they went with a nelf reskin (so to speak) instead of working on bringing us the original model and face.
    The models you see on the NPCs in surumar are not at all player viable. The amount of work to put into them in order to make them viable would've been the same as building them from the ground up.

Both the NPC and PC model for nightborn uses the night elf skeleton and animation. The NPC does NOT have facial expressions. In fact I do believe like most npc races their mouths are actually glued shut. In addition their model was never built to support player armor. Only armor specially designed specifically for them.

Now I will say I am irritate that they aren't as muscular. And to many facial options look wrinkled and old which doesn't make sense for immortal elves.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    literally where the fuck is the flip... i was gonna instant reroll my monk from belf to nightborne but then i tried one and theres no flip and they run kinda weirdly. Like they are really floppy. Hope they edit these models like they did for the new models of the races in WoD.

Oh and also, Void Elves look fucking awesome. If I had the money i'd reroll ally in a heartbeat rn.
    My monk will always stay a female panda. :3

I actually like my new NB boosted rogue but yeah, I'm disappointed in the lack of extra barber choices and no flipping. I hope those get implemented sometime soon.

Not a fan of blood elves and my alliance toons are a NE dk and draino pally. At least I get the cool void chocobo when I go finish the reps!
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-01-31 at 10:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need a few more youthful looking faces for both genders and I feel like they're lacking a lot of skin options, 3-4 seems limiting. There are only 3-4 tattoo/rune markings too. If they can add some more youthful faces, skins and tattoos I'll be happy with it. It just feels so.. Lacking at the moment.

I really hope they add more options to choose from later.

The Nightborne female, at least, has a completely different standing animation then the Night Elf females, even though they appear to be identical to the Night Elf female in the character customization and 3rd party model viewers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    They need a few more youthful looking faces for both genders and I feel like they're lacking a lot of skin options, 3-4 seems limiting. There are only 3-4 tattoo/rune markings too. If they can add some more youthful faces, skins and tattoos I'll be happy with it. It just feels so.. Lacking at the moment.

I really hope they add more options to choose from later.
    yeah, i wish they had more young face options more tattoos and more hairstyle, more more their "wide" eyes bother me less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post

Im not part of the tinfoil hat brigade and you sir are an asshole to even try to put those words in my mouth or insinuate otherwise. Your reply just shows today's cancerous community. I do not and will not say the xpac is/will be a failure but I am entitled to my opinion and those models are nothing impressive...in the slightest. NONE. Maybe the delay for the trolls and dwarves they will look better /shrug. If i had to pick one out of the current that I thought was better id say VE..if I had to pick one that was the biggest letdown def NF. If you actually played through all of suramar you see enough NF to say wtf is this pertaining to what blizzard delivered for playable characters.

I mean to you guys honestly would you rather have the mostly reskined vanilla races say 4 per faction ( i know more is coming ) or one true unique race for each?

The art time and animation time spent on all the new allied stuff seems to me could have been spent towards something....oh idk NEW as in not a recolor.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Im not part of the tinfoil hat brigade and you sir are an asshole to even try to put those words in my mouth or insinuate otherwise. Your reply just shows today's cancerous community. I do not and will not say the xpac is/will be a failure but I am entitled to my opinion and those models are nothing impressive...in the slightest. NONE. Maybe the delay for the trolls and dwarves they will look better /shrug. If i had to pick one out of the current that I thought was better id say VE..if I had to pick one that was the biggest letdown def NF. If you actually played through all of suramar you see enough NF to say wtf is this pertaining to what blizzard delivered for playable characters.

I mean to you guys honestly would you rather have the mostly reskined vanilla races say 4 per faction ( i know more is coming ) or one true unique race for each?

The art time and animation time spent on all the new allied stuff seems to me could have been spent towards something....oh idk NEW as in not a recolor.
    These are the subraces that were requested by the player community.

They didn't release new races, they released subraces, which are similar models with different backstory and skins.

I wanted subraces. I'm really happy that they finally released these, and don't care for something new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.

I'm quite happy with allied races. Thank you very much.

Some touch ups are needed. The I like the concept.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Those faces are terrible looking. Yeesh.

And yes Ive seen stuff requested before but not like some of the other NPC races in the game.

Well to each their own. Just like the art of conversation is dead, yall would rather have a recolor vs a new race...Thats just not logical Spock.

Look ill turn down the brightness on my tv to make a BE into NF. Damn blizz interns lol
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Does anyone know if the nightborne are as tall as the nightelves? They probably are, but the nightbornes small stature just makes them look, well... small.

Honestly, if not for their backstory, i wouldn't even bother.

They look like a night elf that had his/her face sucked by a vacuum cleaner.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4